Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Learning To Run



Ross chose this title. He also chose this photo.  Here is the leading point he wants to make:  when very young children are learning their mobility, they never stop at walking once they learn to walk.  It's almost immediate how they advance to running.  This is the nature of the creative soul who is demonstrating what we call on earth, 'the human spirit'.

It is indomitable, Ross says.  And according to him, where he is, it's 'breathtaking to watch'.




Here he wants you to get a good look at this photo to 'watch the child getting the hang of it' and 'to watch the expression of pure joy and delight on that child's face'.

This child has been literally immobile, except perhaps for an inferior form of movement which is cruising while holding on to the furniture, or crawling. And yet the child sees others around them who can walk.

Ross says this is unique to the human condition in that many animals such as gazelles and horses and elephants are walking 'as soon as they dry up after being born'. It is this watching, this being held, this learning you are separate from your mother and father, and wanting to be like them in the mobility department which sets us apart from all of the other animals who learn by instinct. It is this desire to explore which is to be encouraged, not just in the first steps but in all of the remaining ones in your life.

Always stretch. Always heal. Always GROW.





I want you to get a good look at this rabbit.

The eyes are blue and it's like there are little spectacles on them.

This is a Blanc de Hotot rabbit.

Ours is exactly like this, only fully grown. She weighs nine pounds.

She actually was bigger than my sister's Pomeranian Fievel, who once weighed at his maximum eight pounds!

She is on the mend, responding well to treatment, and we thank everyone for the Reiki they have been sending to us and to her.

But I had to learn something too. How to let her enjoy being a rabbit. This is called 'enrichment'.  I now hide her fresh food in different places all over her 'run' area where she lives. I put the food a little high, a little low. I make her have to work for it.

I also got her a toy ball. Anthony and I were working to teach her how to play. She is very well-adapted to our picking her up for her medicines. But she needs stimulation for her mind and her soul. So Anthony and I took this woven twig bunny-safe ball and made a huge fuss about rolling it to one another, right in front of her so she could watch. Then gently we would roll it in her direction, and encourage her to 'kick it'!  The few times she responded we gave her thunderous, warm applause, and said, 'GOOD GIRL!'  At one point she was so annoyed she picked the ball up with her teeth and tossed it away. We were super proud of her for that.

Then we gave it a rest.

Bunnies are smarter than you'd think. And although I had thought I was doing her a favor treating her like a queen in her cage by putting the food in it--the door was always open for her to explore--I really wasn't.

She needed to heal, but even more, learn how to be a rabbit.

Her fur is growing back in the bald patch between her chin and her dewlap now. She had picked at it when she had been sick. And her GI tract is coming online again too. I didn't know it, but she was in the early stages of cecal stasis, which can rapidly progress to fatal. I'm so glad the vet calls to check up on her every week.




This is like me with the birds. I adore all birds. I enjoy chasing chickens in Kauai--the wild ones that wander all over the place. Not scary chasing but just having fun with them. I feed the birds my food when they beg for it, for example, seagulls at the school or at the beach. I love to listen to them in the early morning hours like right now, as they chirp and wake up. I keep a fountain running for the wild birds to drink. A hummingbird was there last afternoon, and it made me smile. The rodents seem to get into the seeds, and the ants into the sugar water. But the fresh water is always a hit with my avian friends, so I keep it going.

Our giardiasis is coming back again for me and Anthony. On Thursday of last week we finished the medicine. I looked it up, and there's lots of spores and trophophytes that literally live in the duodenum in these difficult cases. Once the medicine stops the burping and farting and diarrhea come back. These parasites live on bile salts, that's why the stool can turn greasy. And their life cycle is every two weeks.

I realized from the article that probiotics are an excellent way to shift the gut flora biome to health. But I had been doing it wrong.

For our convenience, I had given us the probiotics with meals.

Well, lactobacillus which helps wipe out giardiasis can withstand stomach acid and colonize the duodenum. I finally read the package. And it says, take it one hour before meals on an empty stomach, or two hours after meals.

So, this round, we are going to consume large quantities of every probiotic known to man, every meal, and also, take our probiotics following the directions.

I saw for these cases you need to mix antibiotics too, but some of the ones they mix, the one that starts with a q, isn't available. So let's see what natural healing can do. Besides the giardia eat sugar. That's the next thing we can cut back on too to starve them. Barberry is supposed to be unpleasant for them too. I know you can't take lots of it but I can look again to see what a safe dose is.

Every day, you learn.

Yesterday I had a fascinating conversation in the O.R. It went something like this:

me:  Hey doctor ear-nose-throat? What do you think about candling the ear, with those funny-shaped ear candles? Does it work?

ENT doc:  They don't do anything! (he laughs) They don't hurt and they don't help. You might as well save your money for charity instead of buying the candles.

me:  I didn't know. They can do it for you in China for twenty yen. I don't know why they came up with this in the first place. Thank you for letting me know.

LONG PAUSE

RN/yoga teacher/nursing director:  I have to speak up. I use it on my dad, he's ninety-six years old. He gets a lot of wax in there and he can't hear. I burn one of those candles once a month on each side. When it's done I blow the candle out, and there's all kinds of earwax that gets sucked up into the cone. It's full! So for him, it really works.

ANOTHER LONG PAUSE

me:  so how do you do it? Don't you risk a burn? I guess it's fortunate for him you have your nursing skills so you can do it correctly.

ENT doc:  polite conversation, in general, not really asking for more, but also, the silence of one who is listening, and reconsidering their belief/opinion on a certain topic.






This is Mount Ajo in Japan. It's a volcano.

Can you imagine what native people in ancient times thought when they encountered a volcano and they hadn't been taught by anyone about it, what it is?

They had to figure it out. And to save this knowledge for the tribe.

In Reiki, there are times where as my teacher Anne says, 'we each have to figure out our OWN Reiki Alphabet'.

In other words, disease detected by one practitioner's hands might not feel the same as disease detected by another's. Or even two different kinds of diseases might feel different for the same practitioner too!

For some, when they are in the aura and picking up for imbalances, disease may feel 'hot'. For others, the same imbalance gives a sensation of 'cold'.   For me, I feel my hands 'dip' a little closer to the patient.

No one can interpret your sensations for you when you learn Reiki. You have to practice it until you get a good idea what means what when you experience it.

I've experiences my guides being VERY quiet. In one of the Council messages, they said, 'you have to recalibrate'.

I think that my guides are turning to signs and coincidences now to communicate with me more. For example, yesterday, not one but four different times, I got the word shown to my physical eyes, the word 'Monrovia'. There was a truck. There was a label. There was a poster on the wall in the break room where I never sit, but there wasn't enough room at the table so I sat at the counter, and I saw the word twice, as both field and district offices.

I don't know what it means. Our babysitter is from Liberia, their capital is Monrovia. But otherwise, I don't know.

Buggy at BR-363 Road - Fernando de Noronha, Pernambuco, Brazil



I don't let things go. If there's a countdown, I'm going to count it. No matter what.

So here's my funny experience from yesterday as I am literally learning to 'walk' in Spirit, same way I'm coaching my bunny how to 'play', and 'be a rabbit' I suspect MY teams are coaching me...

The night before last, I had the urgent feeling to make a bracelet for my charge nurse in pre-op at the surgery center. I even asked to work in the surgery center to go be there. It's like I don't think about the units (billable units) like my peers. I think of the relationships with the nurses as their spiritual teacher, and it's like tending a garden.

I was surprised how Karen needs garnet. She had offered to be my guinea pig to test my new copper jewelry. Does it turn the skin green? Does it tarnish or oxidize?  I made her matching earrings and bracelet. 

But her boss, is the yoga teacher and her friend. She likes healing sounds, gongs and singing bowls. She had just given us a free yoga lesson at work. I didn't want to be rude or upset her. So...I made for her a little bell like I hang on my kitchen door as a low tech, welcoming, 'alarm'. The bell had shown itself to me by spirit when I was in the bird's room, and I knew it needed to be made.

So when Karen came in, I gave her the jewelry, and she was thrilled. She said she had 'needed it'.*


________________________________________________________________________
* an aside*****

Meline posted yesterday on Instagram for friends to support friends who have a business, and to buy things from them, not to keep asking for things for free. 

Meline? People can't. They just don't 'get it'. It takes a highly advanced soul to realize that their parent/spiritual leader/guide would benefit from reciprocity. 

When there is a little less than one dimensional difference between you and the friend you are guiding, it's comfortable to them, and they are drawn to you. But if they aren't your peer, they won't see you as anything other than a parent/teacher/guide to them. And in our western culture, parent/teacher/guidance is FREE. It's like a birthright. So they never question it.

Remember how the kids finally grow up and learn to appreciate their parents?

It's like that. 

I've tried, tried, tried to make money in my business. I've wanted to support myself outside the hospital for a long time. But people who are in this community of 'Lightworkers' typically don't have the resources among their 'tribe' to support anyone extra. They do what they can. I'm super grateful to have assistance in these expenses of running the whole thing--my time is free, but the photos, jewelry supplies, etc aren't. I have to pay for them.

I'm shifting into 'creativity' mode. I found that the old paradigm for me of 'someone orders and I make it for them' to be a little stifling. I love answering spirit's call and creating the right thing for the right person. And even though it's not on my list (that list is getting stifling for me too)--Spirit pushed through a whole bunch of orders, 'make this for so and so, make that for this other person...' These people are never going to pay. And yet, Spirit will find a way to pay me back.  I don't know how but it will. And my business, down the road, is going to thrive. It's just when the 'tribe' extends to the general public that I will be able to support myself. Hopefully within a few years.

It is what it is Meline. And in our culture, if you have a friend, it is a sign of friendship to give and receive services without money. Even my surgeon friend never charged me for the lump and bump she took off my arm. I tried to pay and she refused my copay and never sent a bill. I guess you can say she did it for love?

_________________________________________________________________________


I told Karen when she asked me if I had any messages to go with her jewelry, I did not, but the weirdest thing had happened.

While I was in Angie's yoga and meditating while she did the gongs in our shivassina at the end of class, Arleen's grandmother came through in Spirit.

It was a total disconnect, but I liked her and knew her from mediumship with Arleen who works in the front office. So I listened to what she asked.

Please buy Arleen a mango tea--Yogi brand--and tell her to drink it without sugar to remind her that life is sweet.

Arleen is a diabetic, but in a little bit of denial. She doesn't want to take the meds.

I told grandmother 'sure' and I asked her for a hug.

She said no.  She said, 'give the hug to my granddaughter for me'. 

That's when grandmother crossed the line. She asks me to go out of my way, find tea, buy it, and give a message, and she's not willing to give me a hug when I ask, in joyful recognition of her because I know her in Spirit?!

I was miffed.

I turned off my ears and returned to my meditation.

Arleen had asked me if there were ever any messages for her, to pass them along. She asked me the other week, maybe, four weeks ago. (It was awkward, because typically, mediums are paid for this service, yes? But with friendship...we are expected to 'do it for love'.)  Besides, Angie's class was free, I didn't mind helping. 

Well, grandmother saw the error of her ways the instant I got miffed. She couldn't figure it out before. And she kept trying to make it up to me. I forgave her but I also didn't want her hug. I hadn't bought the tea yet, so I hadn't told Arleen. But I told Karen. 

Karen smiled really big, and she asked me, 'didn't you know?'

Didn't I know what?

Arleen and Angie are sisters.

It's the same grandmother for both.

So Angie walked by and we told her. Angie, very generous, must be the older sister, said, 'I will buy her the tea' and I said, 'no, there's a special kind. Mango-something. I wrote it down. No other one will do.'  Angie asked, 'is it mangosteen?' No, it was just mango. She asked me to clarify, because there were two grandmothers. One was loving but you couldn't put anything past her. And the other one was 'just business'.

I said it was the 'just business one'.

Arleen walked in. I kept the secret. But I did give her a very long, kind, friendly hug. 

Last night I bought the tea.





Also, in the OR, on that case before I asked about the ear candling, and way before Karen got her jewelry,  I had a little trouble with the i.v.

There was resistance. 

I told Angie that it was kinked at the hub from the taping. I asked her if she would pull on it.

She thought perhaps we had to retape.

She only wanted to retape the outer layer.

I insisted and said, 'no, you have to take off all of the tape, it's kinked at the hub'

She looked at me funny.

I said 'I see it with my third eye'.

She took off the tape and was astonished to see the tubing kinked like a letter Z before it went into the skin. I quickly corrected it, and we reapplied the tape, and the iv flowed beautifully.

She exclaimed, 'You are good!'


LLORET DE MAR, SPAIN - JULY 18: Lloret de Mar is a Mediterranean coastal town in Catalonia and one of the most popular holiday resorts on the Costa Brava on July 18, 2012. With a population of 39,363 (as of 1st January 2009) it is the second largest town

Something to think about (that's what Ross wants me to call it):

  1. Doppelgängers:  
  1. Faked Deaths:

Either way, it's how master of the Illusion manipulate our perception to achieve a desired result--us to buy tickets, and not to question anything else, because, as they want us to believe, 'it's all good!'

If you are upset over children in cages being taken away from their parents, please take that emotional energy, and research what happens at China Lake where the military have 'monarch' programming.  We are talking floor to ceiling, cages and cages. And that's not the only place where things like this happen. It's in other places too. Research that.

Check out 0:44 of this Gorillaz song--so many artists sing about their experiences' and it's TRUTH. But people think it's 'art'. The total mystery revealed of 'something hidden in plain sight'...

I pray every day for all of these children enmeshed in the MK Ultra/ Monarch system to be set free, and to be restored their god-given rights, their birthright, to live their OWN life without any outside interference from TWDNHOBIAH.











See you next time!

xoxoxox


Clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Founders of Doctors With Reiki