Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Bigger Than You Think




Today after I dropped Anthony off, Ross suggested I take a break. Sometimes the time passes us too fast in our day. And I pulled over to the beautiful area I sometimes enjoy walking and just doing nothing in particular.

There is a wonderful Rose garden. It has a little fountain, and I spent some time on the bench sending Reiki with Ross to all of our people we share our healing on a daily basis.

As I looked around, enjoying the sunshine, the trees, and the green with the flowers in the garden, I realized a very important thing.

There is a lot more 'right' than there is 'wrong' in this world, even though TWDNHOBIAH are a headache in a very big way!

Each blade of grass, each tree, each flower holds an angel who makes these things grow.

Our animals, too, are bound by the same Life Contract as the angels and plant kingdom.

Angels are everywhere you look. And if you look closely, every human incarnate, no matter how big a player for TWDNHOBIAH, no matter how asleep, has a guardian angel right by their side!

So as we discover more and more about the battle that has raged on for thousands of years between opposing forces unseen, take heart in the numbers who are participating in battle for Creator of All That Is, and All Things Divine.

This is what we long for in our heart of hearts.

All of us.

I am not joking when I say this.

Everyone who is incarnate wants to be healed.

Here is the dilemma:  everyone who is born is given a Life Contract to fulfill. And on Earth, there is the entire range of the spectrum one can be! Light. Dark. In the middle. Settling a karmic debt. Have a 'breather' incarnation between 'ones that were lesson intensive'. Carrying the burden for those who cannot carry it themselves--sort of humanitarian work on a soul level.

There is absolutely everything!

So as I studied today, I got a little depressed because of the way things look from this particular angle:  dark entities who are not incarnate are trying to run the show in more ways than one, and the more you look at it, they are everywhere in all the control systems and safety systems and protection systems in society across the globe!

What is a person to do?

But as I read more, I am convinced of two things-- a 'front' alter who is Christian has the ability to heal the entire system. It can access something Divine that makes the dark things go away. The therapist has seen it. The dark things leave. (By the way he validates what Kerth said about the Fabian therapy notebook system of journaling--handwriting things out rewires the brain and helps it to overcome the programming. Just normal everyday writing, especially about the good things we experience with all of our senses, every day. For example, I felt the sunshine and breeze on my skin while I was in the Rose garden. I heard the traffic, the fountain, and the gardeners talking and using their tools. My eyes delighted in the colors and the new blooms and buds! I took photos. I could smell the work of the gardeners, not so much the roses, but the green smell of cut plants, it made me feel calm and relaxed.)

The second thing is that Spiritual Protection is real. Kerth's book on Psychic Development has exercises to do. I've always known that the higher our vibration the easier things are for us on a level of interacting with the seen and unseen. I've put the White Light of Protection like Aunt Ellie taught me to do every day for years. I have shields in place too, which I bought. But I like how Kerth talks about it, and if it works for him, I decided to add it to the mix.

That's why it's harder to get 'the willies', and a little easier to trust in the Divine Plan.

We are not alone--we are safe--and above all we are LOVED and CHERISHED by Divine Creator of All That Is.



Today after I dropped Anthony off a second time--LOL--he almost broke his retainer at school and needed to go to the orthodontist for an adjustment--Ross again suggested I go to get coffee so we could talk.

You see, in my readings, I am grateful I haven't been 'triggered' from my immediate past incarnation.

However, what I do remember of it, I had a face that looked like a porcelain cat mask when I looked in the mirror. I didn't 'see' myself as human. And I did my work, I remember. Mostly what I remember are the rewards, the dolls, the kind words when I would do something well.

I remember the food, which was red jello, and I remember water, and I remember going to the bathroom in a little chamber pot, and never leaving the room. There were no windows. I had a table and toys in one corner, and the 'work' never went over to that part of the room. That part was truly 'mine' to create and relax when I wasn't working.

There was no T.V. There never was. There was only a door where people would come in and come out of it but I couldn't open it myself.

There were the people who would bathe me I suppose, and comb my hair, and introduce me to the 'guests'.

What I understand through my reading is that to get this effect there must have been some form of trauma. But I don't remember it?

This is why Ross wanted me outside the house to talk.

He had me go, and buy a treat and a beverage that would be appropriate for this little girl.

Once I was sitting--OUTSIDE--Ross insisted. I asked him how come this is like this? Was there any pain? Why can't I remember it?

Ross leveled with me. He said I took the assignment. It wasn't his idea, it was my own. Because it would be faster for our success of the project if I infiltrated and got first hand information.

I asked him if I was born with the moon ceremony thing, or premature?

He said I was planned to be a sex worker, an asset, but not a bloodline or 'expendable'. It's like I had an expiration date.  I was premature. I was raised by the 'system' but not put into a cage. And like the others, I had the standard exposure to the abuse from an early age. However, it was back in the fifties, the abuse wasn't as scientific as it is now, and the book that they used to guide the training of Kerth (kinder, gentler form of turning a child into a sex worker) was similar to what they used on me.

At some point, I was a 'star student' and they didn't have to program me so much any more, I was compliant and didn't really have any other role in the 'organization', um, 'long term'.

This is why I was given the role as sort of an assassin (the special ring I wore with the stinger/blade on it that had poison)...and I was instructed never to use it on a female. (I took care of both men and women in my 'work').  It was always at my discretion when to use the ring. All I would remember is the man would slump, the people would come in and take him away, and it was handled like it was a game we were playing and I had helped the team win.  It's very vague these memories, but they are still enough to know the basics. And it wasn't like I used the ring every night. It was very rare occurrence. I don't know how often, but it wasn't an everyday thing.

So the point of the conversation with Ross was, 'how do we heal the parts we can't remember?'

This is when the other parts of me that were split off to handle the pain (a natural outcome of such programming) came to my awareness.

Ross had also told me, that like Kerth and Bob, there were always angelic angels of protection with me, and not any of the 'dark entities' in my work. To infiltrate was my purpose. Not to join or experience it the whole thing.

So these little beings who had been hurt, I don't know how many, at least three, came up to me. They had faces. They looked sad. And they weren't in color they were black and white. Some were boys and some were girls, all about the same age, late pre-school or early elementary. They looked dirty, thin, gaunt and wore old fashioned clothes like from the Great Depression.

I asked Ross what to do next?

He said to hug them and thank them for helping me, and then to send them to him to take them to the Light.  (The Light of Divine Creator of All That Is, Divine Father and Divine Mother). At this news, the shadow children were delighted, filled with joy, happy not to have to endure any more of where they had been, and went 'up' with Ross to The Other Side.)

That's all there was.

And he asked me to write about it, which I am.





Ross

You are in good hands!

This is going to burst a bubble for team TWDNHOBIAH. (he gives a glance and a nod, to make his point--ed).

I want to talk about Illusion.

Those who are convinced they are masters of it, are the ones who couldn't be further from the mark, from the Truth.

The table is going to turn on them.

In a big way.

So here is what I suggest, which is something along the lines of Kerth Barker's approach:  hate the sin, love the sinner.

In other words, realize that the human underneath it all, underneath all the bullshit and programming and smoke and mirrors and tricks--is a soul capable of love and worthy of being given all the healing it needs from both myself and our specially trained healers...to regain their sense of self, of what is right and what in fact isn't...and become One--one whole individual with many desirable traits which do not need 'molding' or 'correcting' not in any way! It is time for the layers of what looks like old crusty mineral deposits to be repaired back to its original form...for in fact, the underlying soul, the true soul of the person, is inviolate. Nothing can happen to it. Nothing permanent! Not in any way.

And realize that the entire system which once supported them is as wrong as it gets--the deception, coercion, the infiltration, the blackmail, the power schemes and the rest...has to go.

It's been long run at this game. The party is over. It's time for everyone to go home. (points up--ed) To the vibration of which you are made and resonates deep in your heart.

Do not be afraid about those who are on the losing end of this 'event'...healing has always been offered, and the soul is allowed all the time it needs to make its choice to accept it.




clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The founders of Doctors With Reiki