Thursday, March 8, 2018

Working Your Butt Off!




Dude? 

It's time!

I can't BELIEVE how totally busy I have been on my day off. 

I can't wait to get back to anesthesia for a breather! LOL. And I'm STILL not done!







The day of 'spirit' is young. There's so much to do. Yesterday I gave my all to Divine Creator in service. And I slept well...

Anthony had breakfast, and things to take care of at school --arrangements for activities and such. 

I helped another mom avoid a last-minute surprise with the Spanish Class Projects to cook something by cluing her in that her son was going to ask. He showed up and yes, there was something to cook that night (her son is autistic, and does this to her a lot, the last minute things. I love both the mom and the son, they are super nice people).

I got my eyes checked. Time for new glasses!

I drove to my sister's house, for a short visit and to change my mom's stoma bag.

I finished more bracelets and packaged them up to ship out, and shipped them.

I attempted to feed the snake. He wasn't hungry.

Ross was so pleased I worked so hard he had me get one slice of pizza and half a salad at a place Anthony never wants to go but I do.

I worked on my new website. It's work, I tell you, even when you have help.

I watched some good YouTube videos--you can see on my station, 77picklehead--in the Truthseeking file.

I also put the hot compresses on my eyes I'm supposed to do every day for blocked oil ducts.

So busy, so totally busy, and I didn't even get to print up the certificates for my Reiki students and make packets for them. (these are free ones Spirit wanted me to do on the spot at the hospital for nurses and scrub techs.)








It's the toughest job anyone could love.

I have a total mess of breakfast dishes to wash in the sink.

I need to get to work too.

Priorities, you know?

One day I will get back to my yoga and the gym.

One day!




Ross

We try not to let the right hand know what the left hand is doing, both in our blog work and our presence online.

But for those of you who are in on a special assignment which Carla has coordinated at my request, I thank you very heartily, from my soul.

Your presence and hard work is important for the galaxy.



clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins