Friday, January 27, 2017

Discovery--Part Two








Two nights ago I was cooking dinner. I had bought a twenty-three pound frozen turkey for ten dollars, as it was a special clearance at the grocery store. I had been cleaning house while it cooked. Anthony had some old art projects that were big (Skara Brae from Scotland, and two popsicle stick and glue creations) that needed to be tossed. He tossed them, and discovered a large green clear glass marble in one. He decided to keep it, and was playing with it.

He dropped it under the stove while we were making the mashed potatoes.

I tried something new, I pulled out the drawer under the stove all the way--our stove is very old--and has a storage space there as a part of it.

I couldn't believe what we saw! There was old trash, receipts, candies, the little thing on the bread that is a plastic tab with a hole, and lots of rodent poop! There was even a packet of sugar in the raw which I keep in a box next to the stove, chewed on. There were not one but two ant baits, all chewed up by rats in there too.

We were able to look under the cupboard to the right of the stove as you face it, and get out the marble.

That small annoyance led to a huge discovery, not just of the old floor (subfloor actually) filled with filth, but of a crawl space between the stove and the wall for rats. (I've seen rats trying to get into the cupboard where I store the pans, there was a chew hole, and when Anthony was a toddler I stapled wire mesh over the holes to cover it.)

I used the dustbin and brush, while laying on my belly, and later, the vacuum cleaner. Anthony held the flashlight on his cell phone so I could see as I got everything out. And we put a small tray of blue rat poison under the cupboard to the right. Anthony wanted it in the crawl space behind the stove, but the oven gets hot, and I didn't want any toxic gases released.

I've been in this house for almost fourteen years, and didn't know any of this could be hidden in my kitchen.

Anthony and I were  so relieved to find this horror, and clean it up. The poison also helps us as we know it is a deterrent against further infestation.





What's going on these days?

With Trump?

Yesterday I mentioned that several people who are against him are knee-deep in Pizzagate, who appear to be Beta Programmed, and that there's all this STUFF going on behind the scenes by Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart.

What about him?

How can you be super rich and not have your hands dirty?

I don't know.

I do know Kanye was telling the truth, and as he appeared to 'split' from the people he talked against (Zuckerberg, JayZ, etc) who are known to be on team Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart...and he went to Trump...

Is it possible Trump did a 'split' like that too, sort of a rogue like Kanye?

Or is Trump just another faction of Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart, sort of like, 'new management' but 'same old organization'? Sort of a power shift behind the scenes?

I've seen signs on the videos that Melania was picked to be the First Lady since the eighties or nineties (an old music video she starred in) and signs that Trump was president in The Simpsons and Illuminati Playing Cards from the nineties...

I don't know.

All I can do is watch, and to look for evidence.

My goal is that there is a team who is in alignment with Ross and the galactics, and perhaps, by the evidence we will discover a pattern to reassure us that Trump is indeed 'on our side' and totally does have 'our best interest at heart'.

Here's the proof on one area--Kennedy Family and Vaccines.

Here's JFK:



And there's this from his brother's son:  http://www.shiftfrequency.com/kennedy-takeson-vaccine-safety/  (as one reader said, it's 'explosive')

For this data point, and this one only, it appears that the actions of Trump have our best interest at heart by breaking up this racket with the CDC.







Ross

Carla isn't comfortable talking about politics. Carla isn't comfortable taking a stand. There's a reason (he taps his chest--ed)...look what happened to me.

I'm not above talking politics.  I've paid my price and earned my right to discuss it.

And I won't.

Not at this time.

It's too early to say, and what Carla suggests I heartily recommend:

  1. keep an open mind
  2. listen in your heart how you feel about the 'truths' as they are discovered
  3. I want you to look for a pattern overall, taking into account Trump is human and is going to make mistakes but for the most part do his best to get the nation on track
  4. I want to reassure you that I am doing my part to limit--through the use of advanced technology--the activities of Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart
  5. I insist and encourage you--no matter what takes place!--to spend quiet time in solitude, one on one with Creator and absolutely no distractions, for at least fifteen minutes a day. You are free to split it up into two separate chunks, but nonetheless, fifteen to twenty minutes of 'downtime' in nature and away from the screen of any electronic device or theater.



clap! clap!

Time will have it's say!




aloha and mahalos,
namaste,
peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple