Sunday, January 17, 2021

Coming To Terms and Acceptance

 


You have an information system inside of you which is very old, and extremely functional. Today's blog post is to help you see this and to trust it as you may lack explanations to share with others what it is or how it is working.

It has to do with your Mission.

Remember we are here on Earth School, which is a very advanced school, to grow as souls and to learn out lessons. 

There is a little bit of 'gambling' on a soul level involved with partnership and attending the Earth School. Instead of 'advancing' there are also ways to 'backslide' somewhat in one's soul development. The blessing is that until the very last breath of life, there is always opportunity to reverse the loss and make incredible gains in one's own consciousness.

As Gaia Sophia, I have been studying and studying VERY hard on the concepts of the Dark Mother, how Lilith came to be in her present state, the organization of the Luciferian control structure which has dominated the planet--through the blessings and sources which have been given to me by Spirit, through people sharing things and also my stumbling across sources. I've watched many videos that are two hours long and take days for me to complete. Why? Because with the readings, of the Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler--I got to the point where I understood that 'at the top' 'all religions are connected' and unfortunately their leadership, unlike their followers, is using the followers as a 'shield' and actually in secret worshiping unholy and apparently 'off planet' fourth dimensional negative entities. How could the feminine be involved in it?

To be honest, it's not my place to share all of the sources as it's not your path to work these things, just as it's not your path to open and close the vortexes and do the spiritual work at the places I have been sent to be a guardian for and interpret them. But what I will share for you down the road, and for myself for historical purposes, is that my efforts have been rewarded with this Galactic Level intel which I am just barely able to understand and appreciate due to my scholastic efforts. Here is is: https://www.shiftfrequency.com/satanic-and-luciferian-artificial-matrices/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=satanic-and-luciferian-artificial-matrices


What I am going to share with you is how this looks in practice, with an example of how it affected me.

When I was in medical school, or applying, I was hungry for Spirit. My brain surgery on my pituitary had made me realize my 'life purpose' wasn't in alignment with my current 'life'--working, being married, and just being a consumer.  I wanted 'more'. There was a store called Gaia in North Berkeley, and I began to frequent it and the Moon and Star on College Avenue because they helped this part of my life feel 'alive' again. I went to church every week. I attended 'Goddess Catholic' workshops--ah it was called, 'Primitive Catholic' I forgot. 

Well, after my first year of medical school, I went with my grandmother and aunt to visit relatives in New Hampshire where my dad grew up and all our relatives are from. 

One of the highlights was going with my Aunt Ellie to Laurie Cabot's Official Witch Shop in Salem, Massachusetts. Aunt Ellie went to high school and with Laurie and has known her a long time. I've read Laurie's books and enjoyed learning about feathers and going into alpha brainwaves. Aunt Ellie said that the witches were 'nice people and did a lot to help people especially with healing' back in those colonial times. It wasn't good that they were hunted and killed.

So I have a photo Aunt Ellie took of me with Laurie. I had it on my dresser for years and years, even when Anthony was little. We are arm in arm, and both smiling. I was grateful to her for making this kind of knowledge available. My spells never worked. But I felt good that being psychic like I was, and close to and open to the Other World--there was someone like me 'out there'. 

Aunt Ellie taught me as much as she could about things like the White Light Of Protection, and Healing. She was wonderful.

But one day, I don't recall when, I put the picture of me with Laurie away. It might have been because of what the cleaning people would think, but I don't recall exactly. I just knew deep in my bones and in my soul, that what I thought was a good picture might have had something not so good with it. I couldn't put my finger on it. But to borrow a phrase from Mari Kondo, the house organizer, the photo no longer 'sparked joy'. 

I've been listening to a lot of Jessie Czebotar. Through her I leaned who Laurie Cabot really is. And from Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler I'd understood she and her family owned Chateau d'Amerois in Belgium.  

So, I've spent days, wondering, how on earth, I could have liked and admired someone who is who she really is.  

How Ross says it right now, is it was all in my head. There was no way for me to know. And I liked the public image and information that Laurie had made available to me. But once my Spiritual Awakening got to the right level, something deep within guided me that it wasn't good, and I followed that inner guidance.

Over the last few days I've been asking Ross do we have a mirror system as theirs only for good? And he isn't talking but I'm coming to understand that our way of doing things is from a higher dimension than the fourth, and it's rooted in respect and love for all. What they have as hierarchy is driven by control and fear. It simply doesn't work that way in the higher realms although it has been effective here. 

I recall with full memory the teachings we were both taught when we were incarnate together, and how our purpose then was to reach enough spiritual ability/awareness/skill to do what we were sent to do, even though our missions were not clear to us back then.

Don't fault yourself for wanting to know more, for wanting to know Spirit, for enjoying that part of Creation for your soul. There IS more. That's just how it is and when we are no longer incarnate we will be made fully aware of all of it. 

But do know that as long as you follow your inner guidance, even if you are outsmarted and outranked and out maneuvered by very adept dark ones who lie and cheat and steal...even if you end up going that path and getting 'lost', like some people, God is good, and you don't have to be caught up in that. Your inner guidance is always set for the destination of Home. In every way.

So trust in it.



Ross

I am very proud of Carla for what she has learned. She had a question in her heart, and sincerely wanted the answers. This, through her own effort and time, we were able to provide.  Carla didn't want the Earth and her People to be like a helpless cat stuck up in a tree, although in many ways, that is exactly what they are! But from a Galactic perspective, empowerment and expansion to help one to help themselves 'out of a pickle' to adopt an American bit of slang, or 'out of a jam' for another slang in the English language--it the only way to assist. This decreases dependence and looking to another to save them. The answers are always, the true answers, are within. 

This is why I recommend you to enjoy your private time, your solitude in meditation and constant connection with the Spirit realm. 

There are no mistakes, only lessons.

I want you to remember this in the coming days, weeks, months, and year.



clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,

namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who are very much in loving happiness