Saturday, January 2, 2021

Words Unsaid

 



Last night, in the space between dreamtime and waking up, Ross and I had a beautiful conversation. You see, unspoken words between hearts can weigh heavy upon a soul and burden it. Today, I had a chance to say all the words that were unsaid. 

I rested in the company of Ross for a while before drifting off to sleep again.

When I awoke the second time, this poem was given to me by Spirit. I sense it is not for me but to be shared.

Hold the faith

Be in love

Walk in peace


Our grace will surround you

wonderfully

yet

everything as it stands must be blown by the wind of Truth

and what is hidden be brought to the light of trust.


God is with you.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who are one together at last--all layers are complete