Sunday, January 24, 2021

Understanding The Big Picture


 

There are many unknowns at this time of 'secret plans' and 'Ascension' and 'changes in power'. There are many unknowns when it comes to our health. It appears, based on a FB group in my local area, that many, many have overcome the 'contagion'. It is affecting many on a personal level. 

There is Uncertainty.

However, we are all born, we live, we die, and we go back to where we came up in the Higher Realms. We all have a purpose. We know that this incarnation is only part of a school, a classroom if you will, where we are learning and growing as souls.

This is one hundred percent absolutely Certain.

Therefore, the topic of our lesson which we have prepared for you today, is your option to exercise Kindness. This is a choice, it is yours, and yours alone. Even in the midst of political upheaval and a pandemic.

We are going to close our mouths to speculation both here and online 'politically', because of AI that watches everything and reads and listens to every word. Our word choices in the future will always bear this in mind.

However, what we will share today are two examples of everyday kindness, which was possible in these times, and warmed our souls, which is medicine against all we are up against. Kindness is good for the mind, body, and spirit. It uplifts the morale for both you and the recipient. 

There is a director, a CEO of my surgery center. I didn't know it, but she confided to me her son has autism. He's only four. Fortunately he's affectionate. But he's in special school every day. (Special needs at the high school has been in session on campus every day too, I hear).  

I opened my heart. I shared how I too have a touch of the 'spectrum'. I look at faces and the emotions displayed on them don't 'register' in my brain. I have to mentally process it over patterns I've learned with that person and others over time, and 'translate it'. It's painful. All I draw on my own without the work is a big blank. I can't tell when someone is lying to me. I can't tell when they are annoyed. It's painful because it affects my relationships, because I just don't 'get' the little social cues unless someone has pointed them out to me. But I have a friend, one of the mom's from Anthony's old school. Anthony had lots of autistic kids in his private school. And my friend's son benefited greatly from a special program at the University. They have child care there. And he's thrived and adapted ever since. It's expensive, but I asked my friend and she gave me the information for the mom with the four year old. 

This is the kind of help and hope and understanding that is priceless, from soul to soul.

Yesterday was the birthday of twin daughters of a coworker of mine. She is the one who picked me up for my colonoscopy, did my anesthesia, and drove me home. An exceptionally kind person. Her daughters are incredibly creative. They even have a special 'office' in the large closet under the stairs for all their art projects. I had promised a beading lesson for the girls. And they kept asking 'when is Carla going to come?'

It's difficult because the family is not only Muslim, but very liberal, and super concerned about Coronavirus. Actually, they are from Iran too. I have to walk delicately and make sure no one is afraid of virus. 

Yesterday, I put together two bead boards, two elastic rolls, and an assortment of shapes and sizes of beads to spark their creativity. I knew the girls would be excited to create something new and have something to help them pass the time. 

This is where I got surprised. I was only going to drop off the box at the door. But then, I was invited inside. I was served delicious cup of tea made with Rosewater. There is a special brand of Rosewater that was at the place in Beirut which blew up. The factory there had been over one hundred years old. It will never be rebuilt. They had bought up all the bottles then. 

They gave me one. You only use a capful. The flavor is very smooth with no aftertaste. 

Her husband gave me one 'low sugar cookie'.

As I sat and guided the girls to the basics, they were absolutely thrilled with the beads, as they were so much better than at the local craft store. They were real stone! They explained. I agreed and added that some are in fact, true gemstones, such as howlite (little heart beads), red jasper, and freshwater pearl. 

The girls showed me their rocks they paint. They were absolutely beautiful. I was given two. They remind me very much of Carrie Anne Secklin's geometric dot patterns--spiritual awakening and growth spans the globe in different places--not just one. 

I was stunned at the generosity and kindness when it was ME who was making the effort to be kind to brighten these lovely girl's special day during these times.

Last night, I was sent a picture, one daughter had four new bracelets on her arm, and her mom said she hadn't left the beads and the kitchen island all day. 

Now, like a dear friend told me, friends don't let friends overpay at local craft shops. They buy online at this supplier. 

Look for opportunity in these times, to share kindness. The future isn't known in full, in steps, or as planned exactly. This is stressful. But share the kindness. Open the heart. 

That is how you learn about you.

One of my sisters has been very sick. I was concerned she and my niece had Covid. I had to work where I did either anesthesia by hand or in Covid zones--both of which I couldn't use my phone. But then next day I called and texted to check up on them. I didn't hear from them all day, which is their custom. But I was worried for the worst. 

Later that night I found out they were still sick but had turned the corner. 

I didn't realize how deeply losing my mother had affected me. I was in anguish over the thought of losing them. I didn't realize how deep my feelings were, until then. My sister, said her family is just like that over their one remaining dog since the other passed a few months ago. I was glad she understood.

Remember kindness matters. And kindness begins at home. Smile at your loved ones in your home. Be respectful and courteous. And then, when you find yourself in a position to be kind, let the energy of nurturing, warmth, love and compassion flow. This is YOUR bread and butter for the soul. It nourishes YOU. As well as the others.

Namaste.



Ross

I made a room for Carla. The extent and severity of the Evil behind the scenes 'running the show' is overwhelming for her. She asks me, 'Ross, how did I end up here?' and 'how are we going to survive?'

The room is pure white with thick solid walls, no windows and no doors. It is actually whiter than white. And by thought Carla is able to go in it, and to rest and recharge her batteries. 

I tell Carla that this room is made from Angel wings. 

Remember our strength as a team.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who bring JOY as our 'trademark'