Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Unforgettable

 


This morning I listened to some more of the people I've been listening to, learning about how the darkness works, and how wonderful it is that God has found a way to set these captives free. 

But then, right before I needed to pick Anthony up from school, I felt an overwhelming need to cry. The realization of how Earth is such a horrible place of pain and suffering welled up from the depths of my heart. I set the timer as if I were to meditate, but instead of sitting I crawled into my bed and cried my eyes out to Ross, who I knew was there and was listening.

I just couldn't take it how animals eat other animals, I eat animals, people grow old and die, and there is all this organized systems of darkness that run everything here on the globe! How far could it possibly be from the original plan than this?! A place of pain and anguish and despair? I cried and I cried until I slowed down and I know from experience that there is something my guides DO, energetically, that help me to calm down when I get like that.

Ross spoke up, very matter of factly, and addressed my three points:

  1. With the animals, don't even worry about it. It's part of the plan because in dealing with the physical matter Earth needs to 'recycle herself'. Without it everything would not be able to 'go', and it is understood that most animals have a relatively pleasant life before their end. And for some beings they want to experience a little 'action' and it is written into their life script, either to be predator or prey. He encouraged me to let that one go. 
  2. The second part is that a large part of the lesson experienced here on Earth is 'to break', the concept of 'breaking' and not being able to 'fix' it--things grow old, and are replaced by the newer ones. Everyone who graduates from Earth is automatically experienced with this concept. 
  3. For those who are in the 'system' of 'darkness', who fixate on 'breaking' things against their will and causing untold suffering, the ones who go a 'little too far'...Ross had many things to say about this. The first is that the 'ringleader' by name is actually a 'teenager' soul, very much like those here on earth who are rebellious. But this one is unduly influenced by Archons. Initially the Archons were welcomed here on planet to do a function, but they started behaving badly. This is well known and everything is in control by our teams. It has to do with Divine Timing. But he said something that really, really inspired me a lot. He asked, 'what better way for the Glory of God to be known than by taking down those systems which are in place?'
I dried my tears, feeling much better, and went on with my day. 

I didn't think anything of it. Tonight we had Ardvark brand Drunken Jerk Habanero seasoning chicken. It marinated for three hours. You don't need much. It's a brand that has soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, habanero, and rum in it. I grilled it up to make street tacos with the little tiny corn tortillas warmed up. For accompaniment we had kale and arugula from the garden, with cut up leftover kabocha squash. It was spicy but not too spicy. For 'dessert' we had Sigi yogurts. 

But after I finished listening to the second half of the ex twenty two report (I usually play them while I cook dinner), our bible was there. I did a Bible study by myself. I asked God how am I going to keep going on, keep being strong, and find my way in these difficult times?

I was sincere, with open heart. 

I opened the bible to the beginning of Isaiah. But Ross pointed to a paragraph on the left. It was Song of Solomon, Chapter seven, and I read the whole thing. 

Spirit is real.

All of it, the whole thing.

With that chapter, I've read as a girl and hoped and dreamed and wished to find someone like those two in the Song of Songs...it wasn't until now, with so many years under my belt, and my figure completely different from when I was young--that I felt so deeply loved and cherished by Ross. In partnership, we each look out for the other. I did so much of it in our past life, for him, that even now it took seven years for me to really accept that he is well-fed, well-clothed, and well-rested in the afterlife. Now he is showing how he cares for me too. 

He protects me like no other, all of my teams do, and for this I am filled with gratitude and love and appreciation. 

He gives me hope.


My tears were for all the children like Kerth and Cisco and Kathy who have suffered...especially the 'expendable' ones. I know with all my heart that my prayers and pleas for their suffering to end, and for complete and total healing to take place, are heard. God knows and hears my cries. 

God hears your cries too.



Ross

The experience of Spirit to a soul is highly personal. It is extremely close, and tender. There is counsel when like Carla at times it was needed today.

You can depend on it.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who are Forever Twenty One (He giggles)