Thursday, January 21, 2021

What is Available to Us?

 


What recourse is available to us at this time? I'm speaking about the hospital. I'm off work today. It was my 'good week' and I've only had three days work. Yesterday I only did three short cases. If we are 'at war' with a biological weapon, the front lines are the medical workers who are both exposed to risk, managing the carnage, and losing income...all at the same time.

The conversation at the hospital is all about Maxine. She's a popular girl and everyone gets two 'dates' with her. But I have stopped answering such questions honestly. A lot of people take it and don't want it and are apprehensive. I know of only one physician and one surgical tech who decline to meet Maxine, besides myself. But now with the conversations, I lie. Yes I took it. Oh no I had no reactions. 

In the meantime, I know people whose arms got hard lumps that have never gone away at the 'meeting site'. There was 'a bad batch' in San Diego where more nurses than described were taken away by ambulance with allergic reactions. And a physician in Florida developed ITP and passed of a brain hemorrhage two weeks later. Of course, no one is at fault and experts 'agree' that there is no direct correlation. 





People are smart. I found two nurses in the hallway who looked glum and had packets of papers in their hands. I know them well from the operating room, they are both excellent. But they have been forced to work on the floors. In the Covid units. But their expertise is the opposite of what is needed on the floor. Many others 'floating' there have 'played dumb' (I asked is it possible to exercise this option?). So now there was a 'class' on 'basic nursing' they had to take so they could 'take vital signs' and 'do other things'.

I asked them if they heard about the seven hundred fifty extra dollars a Covid shift, plus the time and a half that the nurses get? 

They hadn't, and also, they don't get it when they 'float'. Only the dedicated floor nurses on their own units make it.






This looks like Bevelyn Beatty. I saw her video last night. That and X22 (the b version from 1/20) helped me to cope. 

It's been a difficult week, especially with the energies and my soul recollection. It's been the closest to the levels/events of unopposed evil that were around Ross' demise. He was a sacrifice, he was treated how the Luciferian do, and in addition to the beatings that they told you, he was savagely violated and I'm going to stop there. So for me, my soul has been in absolute panic. Desperation. Wanting to die. I've felt that once, I don't want to ever feel that again. 

I was wishing pain on the masses of unawakened people. Pain and suffering. Because they watch and do NOTHING. I could SEE how the dark ones have absolute hatred and contempt for the 'useless eaters'. 

I walked in the break room, where all the nurses are liberals, and they were watching slack jawed and glassy eyed at the inauguration. One spoke up about 'respect for the office of the president' after I've heard her talk shit about the former one for four long years. 

They can't even see their own hypocrisy!

If you've read Fritz Springmeier on the bloodlines then you will know exactly who Joe Biden is and what he does for the Illuminati. And it ain't politics. 

Yet, I've been faced with my own shortcomings in the realm of Spirit. Yesterday was Ross' birthday, and I almost forgot it. His example of compassion is like, way bigger than mine. I'm petty. I'm cross. I'm human. I anger easily when I see evil and I want it all squashed like a bug.

But Jessie Czebotar? She was IN it. She watched the killings, she was forced to, she couldn't flinch. I've been freaking out over the memory of what I saw with Ross. She witnessed over one thousand a month. For years. 

Jessie has compassion. Her ministry is to those who want to get out of the Illuminati. She reminds them and us that God's love forgives everything. Everything. If the soul truly wants to repent and change. 

That's how Bevelyn helped me to close the gap. Today is another day. There's only so much I can control. 

I cried a lot in Ross' arms last night. The horror. All of it. From the past. From now. I don't remember any dreams. But I woke up feeling better.

I also had to learn of resourcefulness. Last night's dinner the turkey meat tenderloins were still frozen. So I got creative. I sautéed collard greens with garlic, and heated up some chicken sausages. I cooked paparadelle made in Germany, and added pesto sauce to it. And I made a salad with the food processor, very fine slices, of baby bok choy, jalapeño, Persian cucumber, apple. I had blue cheese dressing with mine, Anthony had his favorite one instead. But it made for a nice meal. We went out and got a chocolate cheesecake for Ross, and lit a bunch of candles, and sang for him.  We had our bible study, Mark 8:33 stood out. It's the one that I use when I tell myself why I am 'no Maxine'. It's inspirational. Just like Psalm 119 was for us the night before. It's the middle of the Bible that verse and the longest of the Psalms.


I want to share some really, really good news.

Our old babysitter was the niece of a nurse I knew in PACU at my hospital. She was from Liberia. She wanted citizenship. She spent thousands--all of her babysitting money--on an old friend in Texas and married him to get her citizenship. But it fell through. She needed a green card.

Then she was taking lots of classes. To enter the medical field. To be a medical assistant and phlebotomist. She told me about a deal where a doctor would pay for her tuition (two thousand dollars) if she would work for him for two years. I smelled a rat. It wasn't good for her human rights. 

So I paid for her tuition and let her work it off. This gave her her freedom.

Well, Anthony got bigger, and she never worked off the last six hundred dollars...but she's starting a new job, her first one in a hospital, and she's so grateful to us. She understands and appreciates how we helped her--this wasn't the first time we paid for a tuition up front and let her work it off there had been others too. 

I made her promise to be very careful about her PPE. Always. She said she will.

So good things happen. And people remember the help they are given. They really do. And I'm glad.

Ross wants me to share some of the videos that cheered me up:
  • ten signs your rabbit loves you. Ours does.
  • The overlook at Yosemite Falls  I'm so glad I saw this, I could never hike it lol
  • Caitlin rates Hollywood corpses...actually, if you've studied with Jessie, then you would know that Caitlins dream of 'being eaten by animals' is actually something that's been done for a long time to humans. There's magic that makes people who eat that more susceptible to demon influence. Jessie says the powder in the bottom of oatmeal is an example of it. Scary, huh? I'm grateful no matter how scary it is for the Truth.
  • Pictures of Marilyn Monroe from the Misfits  I love to watch her because I know she's a beta kitten--the poor soul had a heart and was just aware enough that her lift was NOT NORMAL, and she was smart enough to be her own advocate as best as she could, too. The past reminds me of 'better days' too.
  • The Hilton Conjoined Twins. I don't know why I like the 'sad life of' movies, but I do, and that they were 'owned' and 'bequeathed' just is beyond me. I'm so glad they sued and got their freedom. And that they worked in a supermarket too. 






Ross

First of all I want to thank you for your birthday wishes. They mean a lot to me, so very much, and it is a treasure in my heart.

It's been hard times for me too, even though I am in spirit and in the Heavenly Realms. I've mentioned once before how since I am helping Carla, I am seeing things through her eyes, of our mutual shared experiences in our immediate last incarnation together. It breaks my heart to see the passion and the torture and the horror Carla experienced to have been my wife in that time. I couldn't have done it without her. I needed her loving support. What I didn't know is how much it truly took out of her. 

I offer her my loving support. And I bless her as she heals from the trauma she endured on my behalf. It was a quiet drama compared to my own, but a hidden one and real one nonetheless. 

Evil has a way of making everyone believe it has the reins of the horse in hand and it is running away with the stagecoach--but in fact it isn't. What God takes into account is the path of the road ahead, the velocity of the vehicle, and the likelihood for it to tip over in a horrendous crash or meet with ill fate such as bandits or the cavalry at the end of the movie.

My support for you, as well as my suggestion, is to live your lives as you would otherwise, without paying attention to what is in the news, until something affects you personally and you have to adapt to it. Then you consider making a choice and how you are going to accept it. This keeps everything in the realm of being able to control that what you can, and being mindful in that perspective. 

The dark wants you to seek solutions which are outside of yourself. 

Always look within, to the strength of your soul, and for your mission. 

Carla had a surgeon who refused to work with her yesterday and they had to switch rooms--this was known to her in advance. However, the second patient loved her so much that she has reserved Carla's services for her very next continuation surgery! To each his own and it is far better to look with love and gratitude for What Is than to dwell on what is Unpleasant.

Yesterday the charge nurse was looking for her phone. She was certain she had 'lost it'. Everyone was searching all over the surgery center. Carla had a feeling the phone wasn't lost. It was in the car perhaps? But when she was changing clothes she heard a phone ringing in a locker, and knew it was important for her day but couldn't place it. Usually phones never ring at that early hour. But she retraced the steps with the Charge nurse, and both realized she had a calculator in the med room, and it wasn't the calculator on the phone she used. Later the phone was found in the nurses' purse inside her locker.

This is an example of people being scattered, which Carla has noticed. Perhaps it's from the stress of the Covid, perhaps it is a by-product of Maxine, no one can put a finger on it. But compassion and love and patience is the answer.

I'd also like to share that independence of conviction Carla demonstrated yesterday to a colleague who was stuck in a ten hour case. When Carla walked over to the main OR to drop off her billing slips, she had a gap in her line up at the surgery center, and she offered right at eleven the chance for her colleague to take a break and eat. "I will do it for free I won't charge, it's just like you were always here" she was clear to tell him. Back in residency this was the norm to get one half hour for lunch and fifteen minutes morning and afternoon for breaks. Carla did this from the kindness of her own heart, with no compensation or reciprocation expected, simply because it was the Right Thing To Do. So, even when Carla was in distress in her darkest hour, it was Carla who chose to Give of Herself to Others who are also under stress like her on the Front Lines. And this was the perfect gift for me, her consideration and compassion, and extended MY mission a little bit further as if I was back again on Earth in her welcoming arms.

Kindness is King, and Compassion is Queen! And so it is in my Kingdom!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins who are 'figuratively joined at the hip'