Thursday, January 7, 2021

It's Their Medicine!

 


At work a nurse told me with indignation how a pharmacist in Wisconsin had diluted the doses of the 'Maxine' for thousands of people because 'he thought it would change their DNA'.  'How could he do it? The people NEED it. It's their medicine!'

I looked at her.

I listened.

I said nothing.

At work people ask me if I got the 'Maxine'. I act like I didn't hear them.

Others brag on and on about how their next dose is scheduled for this week. Another bragged about how he knew administration so he got his first, even before the tier one workers. 

I just smile and say, 'that's nice' as plainly and simply as I can.

Somebody else was cradling his phone as if making love to it, scrolling through the app (most likely CNN) for Georgia results (did we win the senate?). 

I ignored it.



This is what is in the cross hairs for the Luciferians. The happy Christian family. Both have got to go in their eyes.

Do what you want is the only rule the Luciferians know.

They also do curses against their enemies in rituals--blood rituals, sex magicking (they believe that the moment a man climaxes inside anything, he will get whatever he has 'wishing' or 'manifesting' on his mind at that exact moment).

Luciferians will stop at nothing to Win. Lying, cheating, betraying, stealing is part and parcel.

And even to the point of taking over someone else's mind, or taking their life, means nothing to them. 

Know your enemy.

This is a spiritual war. 





Yesterday I had a super nice surgeon, I was happy, and content. I enjoy working with a team.

Then there was a case that went bad from three in the morning. The poor anesthesiologist had been up all night. It was ten a.m. and I went in to relieve him. I was apprehensive because the surgeon is notoriously mean. He's thrown me out of his room by going over my head to my boss. But I was sent, there was nobody else. But then there was another case. 

The surgeon was cruel, as always. By the end when was relieved from his room, and saw the head of the O.R., I explained to her I felt like a puppy dog and he kept kicking me and I kept wagging my tail. She said she knows he's that way, it doesn't matter how good a surgeon he is, people need to write him up. 

I was happy for the support.

At the end, I came home, Anthony had a weird day. We looked at each other and said, 'lets go to the beach'.

And we did. We like to throw the football, we like to take a walk. 



Part and parcel--the whole enchilada--is this recommendation from Spirit:

  1. Lots of things are going on behind the scenes in this Spiritual war. Know enough about the enemy to know their 'battle plan'. You are here incarnate because you wanted to participate in this war this time around. Deep down, your soul knows exactly what's up and why you are here.
  2. Many, many, MANY people are under the spell of mainstream media 'BroadCASTING'--they cast spells this way, seriously. Do not engage. Don't say a peep.
  3. A friend just got put in FB jail for five or seven days. Censorship is REAL and is going up. Keep some channels of communication open. NOW is not the time to awaken anyone or broadcast anything. Keep quiet, watch what's going on, but keep your opinions to yourself except in small, trusted forums.
  4. Walk your walk. Keep true to your values. Even if it hurts.
  5. Recharge in Nature.
Be safe against the Covid but don't get depressed over it. It's here in our area, it's hitting hard. They are thinking about turning our pre-op and post-op into Covid units and non-covid ICU. There's a refrigerated truck out back that's never been there before, and I saw them making wooden racks to 'hold things'. I'm pretty sure I know what it's for. All the morgues are full. Our numbers have been steady, but basically, the amount of new patients coming in through the ER and the ones 'not making it' are even. It might not have hit your area yet. I would avoid places like Las Vegas where lots of people come from all over the place. You don't want to bring it home to your area, and your loved ones. Remember 'Maxine' is experimental, earlier versions of her for SARS failed miserably in animal testing. If you choose it, your protection isn't complete after your first 'dance'--it takes two dances and about five weeks. People who are healthy seem to do okay with the Covid. It's people who are fifty and up, with comorbidities that end up in the hospital most of the time. 

Now it's time for work.

Be strong.
Be courageous in Loving everyone 24/7, 365.
Remember this--and here's a new John Smallman 






clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who are on Top of Things for YOU and keep your Informed--from All 'Realities' <3