Monday, January 25, 2021

A Little Birdie...

 



I have a bad habit. I like to listen to other people's conversations. I know I shouldn't. But sometimes it gives me a peek into a world I otherwise would not know.

I overheard a woman talking about being in advertising, not with the client but with the advertising company. Her company had wanted to outsource her department, they did, but it didn't work out and they are hiring everyone back. She said that the person hiring her was new. Only worked there two months. And she had a lot of trouble renegotiating her contract. The new hire didn't advocate the woman, say, 'she has experience and these skills' (for example, when she was on medical leave nobody could figure out how to do her job when she was hired before, and she 'had no privacy' because they went in her computer looking for how to do it.) And for what the woman wanted, they couldn't give it, so they arranged for a bonus to be included as salary. But after two revisions to the contract and signing, the woman was told she wouldn't be eligible for her bonus until year two. 

It's sneaky.

Then the woman switched topics. She must be a big follower of the C News Network. Every point of view was verbatim to the narrative. Maxine. Did you get it? 

This is where I was surprised. The other woman in the conversation said, 'my family all made appointments at Dodger stadium but I didn't go.' and 'I think it's too early to tell it's rushed and I want to wait.'

I was like, 'Wow! Of all places...' this woman was holding up the light for the asleep one. Wow! Every topic, every point, was like, hmmmm. The awakened one was carefully delicately holding her space with grace and honor. 



In my own conversation I learned from a dear friend that two years before his mother's death he had learned that his mother had given the only asset she had, the house, to his sister. The other siblings all lost out. 'I got NOTHING!' he said, and I could sense the pain and rejection he felt. Why one and not the others?

He said that it hurts. 

I asked how it affected the relationship?

His sister is still his sister, but she keeps her distance he thinks because of the guilt. He still doesn't understand why she wouldn't do the right thing and make right by him and his other siblings? That's the pain. Her choice to take the easy way, and to keep it all to herself. 

But he added, 'the home is in the desert, the conditions are very harsh, there's been much weathering, the house looks ten years older, and a lot of repairs need to be done. At least I don't have to be involved in the repairs now.'


Well what about my gossip?

I always have gossip from the Spirit world. 

Remember the woman who was talking about Michael and Gabriel in the video link only given by one word at the end of the last blog post?

I was deep in meditation, and she popped up. She was startled and surprised to see me. My real me, not my Carla me. I was at Ross' side, in a beautiful dress. I had been talking with him about skipping the wedding part and just moving past it because I was nervous about the whole thing. Do you have cold feet?! Ross asked, teasing me. And I said, 'No, it's just that big shindigs aren't my thing, I had thought since we are close we had been through the whole thing already...' He insisted.

That's when she popped up.

She had never, ever seen me. Not in all of her early training, not in her later years as Chaplain. She hadn't even known I exist but had suspected it. 

I have a lot of skirts, like in the old days, and she was looking more at the dress than me. But I was crying and I thanked her for her work 'for the children'. (the ones like Cathy O'Brien and worse). I wasn't allowed to touch her. Ross said. But we had a short conversation.

Then I showed her something I'd like to add. I went to the Moloch on the wall, and put a big molded clear plastic over him and his pegs, sealing him to the wall. And above, a little bottle of perfume to drop a drop every now and then, 'to make him smell better'--the concept was a little like some of the deodorant systems found in public bathrooms.

She giggled and was delighted!

It was time for me to go back to Ross, but this time, I was still crying, and was permitted to hug her.

When I came back to Ross, there was a strange man I had never seen, in a room. He wore like a suit, very business-like, sort of a tan or camel color. I was kind and guided him to sit down. A simple chair manifested and he sat opposite from me. 

I couldn't place him, I'd never seen him, but with his words I figured out at once who he was, 'I win.' he said. He looked me in the eye and kept saying it over and over. At the same time, I was able to see the big picture, how it wasn't going to work out that way, and I had him sent away. I actually wrapped him in the carpet with my mind energy and showed him the door. 

Then I just stopped meditating. I'll talk more with Ross about the whole thing later. But not now. 



Here are two articles, videos for you:

  1. This one is helpful and was posted over our social media. You may have seen it yesterday.
  2. This is more of an article with a video, we didn't watch the video, just read the article, but it's a fascinating perspective.
  3. This one is sheer joy to watch: woman builds a beautiful home out of bamboo

Ross

Do not be afraid about the 'mysterious person'. He is the embodiment of our fears of the whole--all of the fears of the collective consciousness. It is very important for you both to be 'informed' and 'not afraid'. This is again like the two levels shown by Laurie Ladd in video one above. Although fear is a human emotion, and it is 'catchy', it is better not to be sucked into it. Think of it more like a rip tide out at the beach. We avoid them, we have lifeguards to help us if we are caught up in one, and if indeed we are, and there is no lifeguard, it is better to keep one's senses about them, and instead of trying to swim against the current, to swim across it to the other side. Rip tides are very narrow, at most perhaps ten or twelve feet, and once we are out of the pulling current sweeping us out to sea, no matter how far we are away from the shore we are able to swim in because we are no longer caught up in that current.

I will take care of him, that one, personally. I have the power and also the inclination to do this job. 
Leave my job to me, and you do your job, and all will be well.

(He waves his arms over his head) No matter WHAT you see or hear in the conventional and social media. <3 

clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins who are of One Heart