Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Muy Rapido!

Dude?

Seriously.

I mean...DUUUUDE.

This working with Spirit thing really works.

Anthony and I had the conversation on Sunday night about our house, and making it look nice, how we need to work together as a team.

Today we have the furniture of our dreams, and we are just waiting for it to be delivered.

It started with Ross suggesting I take Anthony to the local cheap furniture place to find the chest he wanted to put inside his closet to keep his clothes. They are literally in a pile around his suitcase and some laundry baskets on the floor. That's the whole point of the conversation we had. We can't live like that.

He has a perfectly fine dresser. It's the one I used to change him on as a baby. But it was a floor model and the drawers are a little tricky. Over time it got to be just too tricky for him.

When you work with Spirit, one thing leads to another. The cheap place had only wide chests and dressers. They wouldn't fit into the closet. Anthony, bless him, takes after his father in his appearance, but inside is one hundred percent me. He saw how poorly the furniture was made, and it made him feel sick to smell the particle board. The one he's had is very nice quality. And the one I have was bought by my grandparents for my mom when they moved to America. It's OLD! And very high quality.

So we went to look at other stores. The office one has a really neat thing that looks like a lateral file cabinet--I think they are called 'credenzas'--and they open up into a bed! He liked the nice desks and looked so cute behind the big executive ones. The only thing I was interested in was a hall stand that you could hang coats on. The little bookshelf I wanted for my cookbooks wasn't there. All their bookshelves were too big.

The last one was closing soon. Super discounts. And we found everything. A sleeper couch for the living room (so my mom can stay), a coffee table that's mid-century modern, two matching swivel chairs, a nice cabinet to hold wine bottles and glasses that's really efficient for storage and not too big,  a mid-century modern armchair you know the kind with the wood frame?, and a sofa that reclines and you can charge your electronic devices. There's no cup holders! I insisted against stadium style seating for the family room. And a beautiful, really nice dresser for Anthony.

All it takes is a hint from your guides.

Then one thing leads to another.

And Ross had said to make cornbread to go with the leftover chili, and to put onions and cheese on the chili. But Anthony and I thought perhaps to go to the all you can eat sushi because it's near, and it was late. Well...the place, like many Japanese restaurants, was closed on Monday. So I did what Ross said to do too, for dinner.

I realize I set my own expectations too low. I keep things because they work, not because it's what I want. The what I want thing was broken for a long time. As a student, a young married, a divorced...it's hard. It is ironic how yesterday I made the final payment for our kitchen appliances and beds, and now we get this.

It's very fast. Very very fast how Spirit works. That's why this is titled 'muy rapido' which is 'very fast' in Spanish.

When Ascension is here all the way, messes that have bothered us for a long time can be fixed more quickly than we have previously thought possible.

We are going to be okay.

As an aside, two days ago, the thought hit me how ridiculous it is to battle over Light and Dark using time travel and all the crazy technologies team dark has...when in Truth, real Galactic Truth, Love is the only thing that exists, and time as we know it does not.  It's like two children fighting over a free toy that comes with the kids' meal at the fast food place. There's a whole bin full of those toys behind the counter. If they are nice, and sweet, people would just give them the extras. And at the toy store there's even better, right? Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous...I just can't wait for it to go away.



Ross

This or something better.

When we are incarnate we are given many wonderful experiences.

Our pets are a very big part of them.

I would like to say a few words of condolences to my dearest Mother Isabel, about the loss of her cat.

I am sorry.  Dearly, dearly sorry for the pain you are experiencing with your loss of Tom. It was sudden. It was unexpected. There was nothing you or anyone could have done to prevent it.

He did not suffer.  It was quick for him and painless for he died in his sleep.

Do not be afraid to grieve the tears will flow for your hearts have been connected through many of the ages, and it is never easy to say goodbye to someone you love, even if it is only for a short time.

Everyone has their purpose, including you. And the net effect (he gestures) is like a room full of ping pong balls of energy bouncing off one another very quick.

For you who have time, who experience time, one bounce can be fifteen, twenty, thirty years in passing as one ball contacts another.

But they are constantly moving. They are moving in unison -- although it appears random to the outsider viewer who looks in--for the highest common good.

Allow your wound to heal. There is damage to the aura where the etheric ties were connected. Be good to yourself, and give thanks for what is good that passed between you and Tom. And give thanks for what is still good between you and Jerry, you and Kiba, you and the bunny, you and your boys, you and your garden, and what is yet to be.

God wants you to make room for the new. Sometimes we forget the joy and pleasure (and also the little challenges like with puppy Kiba) of the new. Sometimes this is the best medicine of all.

Something new.

There are many happy souls who are waiting to meet you. Many. In both planes, at home and here, where you find yourself at the present.

I promise to my very best I will take excellent care of Tom in whatever form he appears, and make sure he is well-rested, well-fed, and never in need of anything. I will also allow visits so you can talk, and experience him as he once was with you in the physical, only in Spirit form.

Tom is your greatest watchman and protector. He is able to do more for you now, that is why he has been called up to the ranks.

I will send you many flowers in the Spring, and you will know just how wonderful and lovely everything fits together, around your birthday in the next year.

I love you with all my heart.

As does Carla.

And also little Anthony.

And all the many pets.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Gatekeepers