Saturday, October 12, 2019

A New Stargate


Yesterday I enjoyed the company of Merlin. He is always very calm, nothing ruffles his feathers, and I appreciate that. Sometimes he shares things, but usually, he doesn't talk much. He just goes about and does his thing, and lets me ask questions.

Yesterday he mentioned that Stonehenge has absolutely nothing to do with the Earth and her 'ley lines' or energy fields. It looks like it. But that's not what it is.

It is a point of connection for lots of things that are important out in Space and in the Higher Realms. Earth just happens to be at the spot where all of these things connect. And Stonehenge is a cover for those who are advanced to know where this important 'hinge point' is contained.  To those who have higher vibration, it looks entirely different to them, and it's much more functional than it is now. 

He says the lining up with the seasons is important, that is built in, but it's far more serious than that. Not only does it line up with the sun in our solar system...what is important is that the stones line up with simply everything that is important to the galactics on that special day/time. It is a hub in all of its word--'hub'--to the galaxies and other realms beyond. It is where everything intersects, and everything fits together. 

The ancient humans were able to understand--with a little bit of guidance from those who live in the stars--that there is a lot of energy there. And that is how they were encouraged to build the structure. Where everything lines up, in otherworlds as well as this one here.


This is the forest of Merlin, the Paimpont legendary forest, Broceliande, Brittany, France. He doesn't tell me exactly what importance it is to him, but I've always seen forests like that in my mind. I sense perhaps he was born or raised there. It is also where he is buried, and I will show you his tomb in a later photo.  

I asked Merlin yesterday about magic, and what it is. He dismissed it, as saying that it was just another way of doing things that was far more effective, it required focus, but it's not anything special in and of itself. It is the powers of the mind and most people could not understand it.




This is a computer rendition of a stargate. It is a path which is multidimensional which connects between worlds in different dimensions. 

There is one near Syria. There is a triangle, Margaret Mc Cormick sent us a picture of the triangle once, part is in Syria, part is in Egypt. When we meditated on it and sent it Divine Peace Healing long ago, the 'Spring' in that area happened. All the people woke up and protested and demanded their rights. 

I looked everywhere for the photo. I couldn't find it on my computer. It might be in a very old blog post. I didn't have the time to go look.

Stargate are not to be confused with space portals. There currently exists, and has for some time now, interstellar travel. It is restricted to the very highest ranks of TWDNHOBIAH. It is hidden. These places exist and we don't even know exactly where they are (I don't know, I'm sure our teams do). From what I understand there is a quarantine beyond the quarantine quarantine on Earth we've all heard about--but there's been no travel permitted at these places for a long time. Merlin uses the word 'blockade'.

Time travel technology exists too, and has been used by this group. It is very much like in the movie Men in Black 3. That is why Ascension is seeming like it is taking forever. In a way it is, because the dark ones keep going back in time trying to change the outcome. Our teams are in charge of this, it is of no concern. 

What they did accomplish, TWDNHOBIAH, in 1996 was to open a portal in the region of the Congo, in Africa. All kinds of hideous, invisible to physical eye but visible to the third one, low-vibration creatures traveled through it and flooded the planet. This stargate has been closed at least five years ago.  There is effort to reopen something like it, there always has been since the closure, because dark ones do not like or accept defeat readily. 


This morning a new one opened for our team.

If you look at the globe, and you look where Stonehenge is, the location looks like the mirror image if you draw an imaginary line from the north pole to the south pole. The only problem is, I didn't see what part of the earth was where that line was drawn through. 

Instead was I saw lots of pink and dark salmon color light swirling through furiously through that hole, into our realm. 

I saw energy.



Here is someplace named Star Gate, near lake Titicaca in Peru, called Hayu Marca (http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/perugateofthegods.htm).

If you get a chance to read the story in the link, it's a good one.


This is the doorway of the gods, the Gate of the Gods, and it's seven by seven meters exactly, with a smaller two meter part in the bottom. 


Here is a close up of the smaller part of the door, overlooking the plain.

If you didn't read the story, do know that this was discovered in 1996. Until then nobody had ever found it. 

Hmmmmm...


It's uncanny. Just on Wednesday, I was really excited when I was in Tomorrowland. This is my soul's heritage! The stars! And when I rode on Space Mountain, the ride, I got all happy when I heard the sounds of the space station where you board the ride. While it was going on the coaster track, I smiled and gave big thanks for Ross and Ashtar being such good pilots, for the excitement of our heritage and lineage and all of those other good things with our team, both Ground Crew and Sky Team for our support. 

I never would have thought today or yesterday would be possible in such a short span of time. 




Here is Merlin's tomb. It's in that forest in France. This is the photo I promised you.

He asks me to add a video for you here:  Hans Wilhelm explanation of the difference between Spirit, Soul, and Human. Published just yesterday!  I read the comments section, too, and felt compelled to add one of my own. I'm 77picklehead. 

If you ever want to gauge how Ascension is going, and why it is taking forever, read the comments. it's the only thing around that's not censored as heavily as elsewhere. You get a 'read' on how Awake people are, and also, how much troll activity is being paid for to skew the perception of the message.




This is a word to the wise for you. These little emoji's to say how you are feeling are data points for the people who control the platform of FB. They market it. They measure trends. 

Even your little fit bit or smart watch can send data on your vital signs (pulse, EKG) or activity level to someone who wants to mine it and sell it. 

I only hit 'like', the boring one, every single time. That gives them less 'read' than if I do the emojis. I know people like to communicate with emojis. And perhaps so much of us is being read and monitored that there's no escape.

Speaking of no escape, in Morgan Hill, where the fires are in Northern California, people cannot leave their houses after dark under threat of immediate arrest. Although it's under the guise of safety, it also is 'Martial Law Lite' if you know what I mean. This can happen to anyone, anywhere, if TWDNHOBIAH so desire. So be smart, be 'street smart' Merlin says, and 'be WISE'.



Here is Merlin's Castle's ruins, it's in Galway Ireland, I like how it's near the sea. 

He wants to give a message.

Merlin

I am here with Carla, and I never have spoken to you like this. Allow me to introduce myself. I am a master of the highest order of the Light. (shakes a finger) Not the spurious 'Light' that TWDNHOBIAH worship. The order of the Divine, the Master Creator of All That Is, one who is at once both Masculine (Divine Father) and Feminine (Divine Mother).  I have studied for many incarnations across the galaxies, and I watch very carefully, I take in what is going on all over the planet when it comes to Ascension. 

I watch dutifully, and it is I who raise the flag or the alert to both Ashtar and Ross when there is some activity. 

If you ever watched Star Trek, they are the Kirk and I am a cross between Sulu and Spock. I am watching and measuring the risk and advising when to act.

Today, early this morning, there was a new Stargate opened, not the one in Peru, but a new one where nothing has ever been.  The good things are streaming in. Angels and unicorns and beings of magnificent stature in the Higher Realms. 

You, our Ground Crew, have managed to raise your vibration high enough so that the milieu of the energy is compatible (not quite toxic) to these spiritual beings. It is hospitable to them.

I want you to maintain it.

These spiritual beings can die when exposed to much lower vibrations.

Keep your worries to a minimum, there are no worries, all is well. Worry, both about your cat and about Ascension, and everything in between, will LOWER the surrounding vibrations.

Your task is to elevate it. And at the very minimum, maintain it.

There are factions of TWDNHOBIAH who are actively working to LOWER the vibration.  Do not be concerned as their leadership has jumped ship and is looking out for number one, as is their fashion. These are the second and third ranks who want to be the top dog.

Don't let appearances fool you. Many are mere holograms who are controlled by us. Others in leadership positions have undergone something similar to the concept of the Walk Ins that Carla mentioned yesterday.

Ross and I collaborate on everything. 

It is with his approval that I do what I do. That includes teaching Carla about my specialty, in between lives, for our lady/our woman to elevate herself as she loves to learn about everything and anything. Ross and I have decided the curriculum as to what will be useful to her. And so I stick to it.

So, in summary, remember the Star Gate, the 'axis of Stonehenge' extends a lot further than anyone incarnate on earth would ever surmise, know it is protected, and also, that there is a new opening to improve the vibrations on earth exponentially and to counter any efforts by the third-string team (for those of you who like American football and sports in general) to win the game. It's already determined, by a blowout, and team dark isn't going to risk their starter quarterback at this point.

clap! clap!  (that was Merlin and he's delighted how fun it is to end like Ross. Ross is gentle and smiling and again, unflappable and strong in his command.)


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla and Merlin (who is smiling and waving a great big wave goodbye)
The Loves