Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Complete and Utter Trust In The Divine




My walk is with Spirit, hand in hand, step by step, knowing deep in my bones that everything is going to be all right, no matter how it may seem.

At work, I was on call Sunday. Case after case came in, some so fast even the nurse house supervisor didn't notify me about them. I grew tired and weary, but I kept working and giving my best to my patients. I didn't complain. Every case we did, needed to be done, they were all true emergencies.

I did get to eat. And I did get to visit my friend who is dying. I spent one hour at the bedside.

It meant a lot.

Then two cases cancelled.

I was invited to dinner late at night, Japanese, with my friend the surgeon. He likes their grilled corn yakitori so much that at this restaurant he frequents, he is lovingly called, 'Dr. Corn'.

Ross told me what to do to go after the rats who are living in a pile of my stuff in the garage. I saw the tail the other day. The day before, was an energy bar wrapper all torn up. The next day I saw two chunks of the energy bar. Then I put a trap but they licked off the peanut butter/honey.  I did exactly what Ross said to do, and I caught five in one day, four babies and one mama. I also see clearly the little round hole in the bottom of the garage door where they go in. I know what to do.

I trust.

Thank you for the Reiki sent to my dying friend. It's helping everyone involved accept the tragic loss and the finality.

I've seen the chakras turning grey. They disappear when Spirit transitions. And his higher self came to me. He apologized and said that 'all this stuff is real' and to 'keep talking about it'.  He also looked healthier in Spirit the last time, and gave me a salute, as if he's ready to go to what's next. He was a military trained doctor. It's incredibly sad. But it feels 'right' and like it's time.

Lots of stress decreased, not sure how or why. When the planets align it helps.

I spoke while I was on call about the surgeons who won't work with people. The one list is very short, and it appears that two more on that list are leaving the state. Apparently the one has the highest rate of problems like infection and hematoma. But that makes sense, come to think of it. The surgeon is specialized in vascular brain surgery. Had the training like everyone on the rest, the spine etc.

I also learned that the latest one to trim me off their 'list' makes the nurse who works with him so anxious and upset. She has to come at five thirty in the morning to prepare and is in 'run! run! run!' mode all day. He won't even let her talk to any other nurse, even ones in her specialty (neurosurgery) because 'it distracts him'.  I read an article about the four types of children's temperament. His is clearly choleric--skims the studies, angers easily, very social. So I understand why it's not a good fit. I'm quiet and cross my t's and dot my i's very carefully. I do not gamble with anything ever.

But the most telling thing was that none of our spinal surgeons have decided to have surgery to fix their slipped discs, and every one has them. One even has a placard because of disability due to the chronic back pain.

I think this is a little bit why this Gaia Portal came out. At least out here the air is clearing.

I have today off. I was supposed to have yesterday off, but a friend was up all night, and I covered for him. I had two cases.

There is a lot of consoling to do once I wake Anthony up. He has computer problems. We went to the store for a tech to look at it. He said to do backup. He accidentally erased his project he's been working on for ten hours. I will wake him soon. Please send Reiki to him for his studies.  It's not easy to be in school. Please send it to all students, everywhere. Times are hard for the children.

Thank you so very much.

Ross is near, and he's involved in something I can't see clearly, very involved, lots of meetings and discussions as far as I can tell, something very official. He always holds his own in these things, and doesn't seem to mind them. For me, frankly, I would run as fast as I could in the opposite direction if it was me at all those discussions. To each his own for his own strengths I suppose.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple