Thursday, October 10, 2019

Is It Just Fun?


Today we are going to layer together a lesson about Duality, and appearances. How did we learn to trust our eyes to tell us what is good and what is evil? Or, what symbols are good and what are evil? Or further, what is 'white' and what is 'black'?

The fairy tales. Our parents. The stories we are told as we are children, right.



We intuitively know that each story has a beginning, 'Once Upon a Time'....

...a middle--usually where the hero or heroine suffers in some sort of challenge.

Then there is a wonderful ending where the guy gets the girl, the prince gets the princess and everyone lives happily ever after.


Today we are going to question this. Back Home, in Heaven, there is never any deviation whatsoever from happily ever after. Life is a joy, filled with overwhelming love and feelings of connection to All That Is. 

So while we are here in Duality, experiencing the Veil and the life lessons, we learn that pattern.

Yesterday I went to a place which celebrates these 'stories' with many characters. People adore the cute characters. They have known them their whole lives, and are started as children by their parents.

My upbringing was very humble. My father was a student teacher when I was born, my mother actually was supporting the family on her income as a secretary to the aerospace industry. We were incredibly poor, but of course being a child I didn't know it. When I first went to this place, it was my sixth birthday. I had a badge pinned onto me from a birthday card I'd received at home, it said prominently I AM SIX YEARS OLD TODAY. And everyone in every line was very kind. This was long before the free buttons were given out. 

It was actually not my first experience with something marketed by this huge organization. I had a watch, named after my favorite heroine, the one with the colors of light blue and white, who is losing her shoe. 

We were dirt poor and already I knew of this at a tender age. My first movie was made by them, my mom took me to a big theater. We watched things on the television too. My mom and sister stayed home on my birthday because either she was too young or perhaps it was too expensive for a family.

But it was excellent preparation for the task I have been given, and yesterday, even though technically this was my very first employer, at age sixteen, I was doing lots of spiritual work there yesterday. I neutralize it, clean it, watch for changes in the energy, always going for things that are unseen, and hidden symbols with their energy.

What's popular now are headbands with attachments in all colors, shapes, sizes, often with sequins.







There are also headbands with little attachments that resemble these ones.

You see the 'white' princesses have been marketed so long that some people want to rebel against them. So they, being 'individuals together', have chosen the darker villains as their heroes, and emulate them. I see lots of people wearing this type of character on their clothing, purses, etc.

I also see a little star inside a circle (on a ball) as a symbol. I saw a purse yesterday, where the star was prominently upside down. Most people don't notice.

But those who understand the powerful workings of metaphysics do. 



Are the cute round attachments to the hat or headband, an approximation for the antler-type projections from the head, which are in turn homage to something even more sinister?

Could it be possible that people who appear 'white'--handsome, courageous, beautiful, gentle and kind--are on the inside 'black' and people who are 'black' on the outside really 'good' like the movies and plays about ugly people who are green and sorceresses Wicked promote?

Or could Black and White all be One, unified, beyond our senses, when used as tools for merchandise and marketing? 

Question everything. 

Do what you are sent to do--be loving in your heart to all, 24/7, be kind, think good thoughts, spend time in Nature away from electronic devices and 'entertainment'. 

The rest will take care of itself. Just be open and ready to understand that things are not what they appear, truth is stranger than fiction, and also, art imitates life. For example, could stranger things as seen on the series on TV, mimic real life experimentation on young people behind the scenes to promote metaphysical weaponry?

Who knows?

Anything can happen.




We had dinner with a photo of a certain 'dreamy imagineer' who was apparently fond of the number thirty-three over our table. Actually, the place to eat by that number was over our heads.

Ross was with us.

Ross drives him and everyone associated with him, crazy. 

It's kind of fun to watch the interaction.

We hope you are prepared to look for this pattern as it extends to every portion of our waking lives--far, far outside the place of amusement and their 'reach'.

I had fun yesterday. I also worked a lot. I'm always working when it looks like I'm having fun.

I'm also having fun while I'm working.

From an early age I learned to 'whistle while I work'. 

Be able to see both the good and the bad, from Ross' eyes, or from that of Divine Creator. Like the yin and the yang, generally there is always a little bit of good inside the dark. Know there are excellent sorcerers who create illusions 'out there' and their 'magic' works. Many people are under this form of spell. And, like the beautiful sleeper who is a princess, everyone at some point is going to 'wake up' from the evil spell that makes them ignorant, blind, deaf and dumb to what is hidden.  It's not their fault to be asleep. And it's not the sorcerer's fault completely that they are doing this--they may have been sucked into the belief system from an early age and had no escape except through dying, and who would choose that? Right?

Let everything pan out.

For our recommendation for this lesson, if you see the two, white and black at the first photo--think over what would happen if the person doing the sorcery who was their boss, had both of them be on his or her 'team'.  Team TWDNHOBIAH.

And for extra credit, if you had a predilection for a persuasion of sexual interest towards the very young, just suppose, where would you go to get your jollies? Someplace where many children are celebrated and concentrated in one place, right? A literal smorgasbord, isn't it? Try to open your eyes to see from their appetite, their point of view, and see how many places our society has set up to permit this kind of voyeuristic opportunity for such people. This will help you to further wake up.

We are going back to Heaven, and the ways of Home. It's a done deal. There's going to be some time to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. It's ultimately a mental game, a challenge to break through the stereotypes that have been fed to us as children. And we will. Together. : )))

Tomorrow is a brand new day. So is today, here in Southern California, this morning.


Ross smiles and waves. He's completely calm, relaxed, and in command at the helm. Nothing slips by him.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Happiest Hearts who are Together.