Thursday, October 31, 2019

Let's Have A Free Happiness!


The best things in life are free.  Why not avail yourselves to them?

I've only worked one day this week. That day I happened to be on  call. What have I been doing and learning in these other days?

First of all, I talked with Ross. And I was totally surprised when I told him, from my heart, I really would like to have the opportunity to stay home and be a mom. That's my soul talking, my heart. He didn't say anything. But I knew he listened.

After school I've been able to pick my boy up from school, and run errands. He needs different shorts for gym class. We went to a local mall. Not many places had the right shorts in the right color. But the last place we looked? I found a pair. He also got a similar pair in a different color, 'for the weekends', a pair of sweat pants, and a pair of shorts made from sweat pants material. Once we were home, we played basketball and also played catch.

We watched the world series.  At the last inning, Ross let his presence be known. I felt him with us. And sure enough, the pitcher threw a strike and it was over. We had wanted the underdog to win, and they did.

(If you are good with visuals, if you look at the logo for that team, from left to write, you will see a tiny six, a large six, and then sharing the loop a backwards six. That's also how you find them in the signature of someone who started a large amusement park/entertainment industry too.  The point is to be able to see symbols that are 'hidden in plain sight'. Pretty much everything is controlled by those factions...)

Which brings us to California.

As a rule, we don't post much about natural disasters (and possibly unnatural ones) for two reasons. It's not because we don't care, we do. We are actively praying and sending healing to everyone involved. We happen to have two family members who are threatened, and have been evacuated. One bought fire equipment and is defending their neighborhood. Another has the power off. A third simply moved into their motor home and drove away from the risk areas. All three are without power. We also know one firefighter.

The first reason is the law of attraction. We don't like fires, displacement, and suffering. So we help to avoid thinking about it excessively because thoughts create things, events, etc. If it's on the news, we do our best to be aware but not to ruminate. As a habit we don't watch the news for this reason.

The second reason is there are things we can't see. Things that are either top secret or of Spirit, that we want to allow to happen. Near the last earthquake in California was a military base known for it's MK Ultra facility/capabilities. Rumor has it that around the time of that last earthquake over two thousand victims were freed from MK Ultra.  This type of thing isn't going to make the news, but it's just as real as ever. So although we don't know the particulars of these fires, we do acknowledge under a broader sweep of 'explanation' that 'Gaia has to do her own thing' and sometimes there is a form of 'cleansing' energetically that needs to take place.  In this circumstance we focus on the highest good and the easiest/less damaging/less painful way for it to happen as we pray and send healing from our heart.

What can you do today that is outside the system, or at least, outside of your routine, that you can do for free that is enjoyable to you?

Today I'd like to make a casserole for breakfast, with the many Hatch chili peppers I roasted over the summer. I've never made one. It might be delicious. I have everything all of the ingredients in my fridge.

Yesterday, I stumbled across some free YouTube videos of how to sell things, both at craft fairs and on eBay. I'm starting to list some pins for sale. I've sold an old Motley Crue one I have no idea how I got it. I love my pins but I don't want to lug them around with me from house to house. There is an incredible amount of information out there. I also am inclined to sell some of Anthony's hand-me downs that are in good condition. It can't hurt.

I just want to stay home.

I know when I really, really want to stay home that probably means, energetically, that is the launching pad for being able to travel all over the galaxy and never have a quiet moment to our family again--with my luck!--but with Ross as our side all is well.

The veil is thin now.

Celebrate it.

Listen and perceive your loved ones coming closer to you energetically. Just like Ross did for the baseball game. I knew he was there, and when he is there all is well and everything works out.

It's time to wake up Anthony.

There is call for me this weekend. I have work next week too. I might as well enjoy today and tomorrow. There's a teacher development day tomorrow. I traded down so I could be home with the boy.

The other cool thing is we are learning about the neighborhood dogs. We saw one, a little French Bulldog named Pierre being walked by someone we didn't know. We weren't even sure it was Pierre. He looked like him, and as we drew closer, he recognized us. It was Pierre's grandpa who was watching him while the owners who are our neighbors are out of town, out of state really. Knowing the dogs and their parents/owners makes for a marvelous sense of community. I go to sleep at night, and it's like the last sixteen years of my life at the old place didn't happen. It's wonderful to be someplace new. I know it wasn't easy for me, or for my guides, but I ended up here.

I also know even if we were in a tiny hotel room, or trailer, as long as we were together our family would be happy too.

So we enjoy our here and now, and each other, for free.

We are taking heart for our brothers and sisters--always--and hoping for the highest good in what is going on around us.

We are also mindful of the air quality as it is affected by the fires, and send healing to everyone who has lung disease who has trouble with breathing during times like this.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins