Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day to You : )))))


This is a puzzle I just completed yesterday. It is European cut, and I found it very difficult when I first began it. There are one thousand pieces.

I bought the puzzle on clearance from a game shop in the local mall when Anthony was there looking for Magic cards so he could trade and play that game with his friends. 

The title is The Light Of The World and it's by an artist whose name I forget.

I started the puzzle on moving day, March 6. It took me until May 11 to finish it. I couldn't even get all the edges complete at the start. But slowly, gradually, I filled it in. The first part I did was the red belt. Then the white light. After that, the face and hair. Then the edge of the earth. Everything else filled in.  I had thought it was impossible at the beginning, and now I'm here with it complete, not one piece missing! On the last piece I wrote on the back, L.P. for last piece, the start date, the end date and my initials. 

I prayed a lot. I asked for help while I was building it. And I relaxed and allowed Spirit to help me build it. There were times I was ready to give up, and then all of a sudden I'd notice just the right piece, and I could get a whole section that almost built itself. 

I'm sure I had help from The Other Side to build this. So our first gift to you today to help you celebrate Mother's Day, is the example of this puzzle. It's okay to be overwhelmed. It's wise to ask Spirit to assist. Spirit can and will help you even though it's not obvious in the blink of an eye--spirit always wants you to think it's you that did it on your own. We want you to remember that both Spirit and Earth support you. And you are bright angels with pure hearts, sent on a daring mission to help Gaia and her people and her creatures, all living things, as well as her delicate ecosystem.

To accomplish this, we have needed mothers...souls who are incarnate and are the nurturers of the next generation. It is a big responsibility, and the mothers for the most part do it well. 

Because the mothers have been so important a link, they have been under attack by TWDNHOBIAH. They work now, and stay up late to do the housework that the generations before who were able to do at home during the day.  Women are vital assets to the community in the workforce. And ask anyone who has lost their mother due to the Transition--your heart aches for them all the remainder of your life. 

So our second gift to you is to be aware that as we enter this next phase of Ascension, your Divine Feminine abilities are going to be nourishing the spiritual desert around you. And as this takes place, it is most important to remain rooted in the earth and grounded and spiritually nourished through meditation. Because there are going to be attacks.  It's like a mom bird is trying to feed her hungry birds in the nest and some competitor bird is trying to get at the mom bird. The mom needs to be spiritually wary and well-prepared to defend her baby birds and her primary purpose. 

Here is our real-life example. At the surgery center, and at the main O.R., things are leaping forward. I actually brought my deck of Earth Magic cards to work on Friday. Spirit nudged me. I've never done it. And sure enough, the charge nurse of pre-op took me aside, and said in another room we have a patient who is a psychic and medium like you! She owns a book store and has a healing center. Will you please go meet her? I told her about you.

So I did. 

The patient was thrilled, delighted beyond belief, especially that I brought my cards for the first time -- coincidence? LOL!  I did a reading for her. And the anesthesiologist was shocked to see me with the patient. I explained  gently the situation, the patient was all smiles because she had her own philosophy and understanding of why she was sick, and she felt she had picked it up from her low-energy clients. We were able to discuss this briefly during her reading, and I saw her future and was able through the cards to help her face her next life lesson.

I actually did two more readings at the surgery center, and one at the main O.R. after the cases were done. 

I brought my Birthday Book in too, because a woman had a question about her daughter. One patient had a remarkable birthday, and she took note of my comments during the Time Out.  So she asked. But she was in the GI lab, not the main side. Another new mom is due any day, and she was excited to see the dates her new daughter may have. So I left it there. And as I was leaving the break room was ravenous for this information. They were laughing and saying, 'I am a Scorpio!' and sharing the book. 

So this is forward.

What is back is that my boss caught me in the middle of a reading. He had wanted me to talk to him. So he said to call. I went to see a friend's husband, and he called me when I was there, and said for him to call him when I got back.

I'm in deep 'merde' at work according to him. Remember how I cried at work and he wasn't sympathetic even though it was his scheduling fault? Well, I'm close to Dr. Kelly and I wrote a note about safety for the hospital due to the working conditions for everyone--anesthesia, nurse, techs, PCA's--due to the non-emergency robotic cases going all night long.  Administration came down hard on Kelly and took away her Physician of the Month award. I've long time come to see those physicians are actually not the best but they are the ones who were the bitches for administration. First doctor to sign up under their new healthcare system as an employee, you know? That kind of thing. But Kelly was strong, and she's come out well in her meeting with high ranking administration. 

On the other hand, the surgeon who robots through the night, decided I am the one who 'hurt him', and instead of giving me the benefit of the doubt when a colleague asked me to evaluate a patient risk, and the family freaked out in fear, he's telling everyone I lack confidence. He's fighting back. And the anesthesiologist told my boss on purpose I made the family mad so she would have to stay all night and I could go home as first call.  

My boss is also using the nasty letter from the head of the ER about my not wanting to do a case while they were contacting me using harassment during a critical event during my patient care -- i.v. lost on patient who was on the table around the time of induction and she's a really hard stick. Everyone was calling me, house supervisor, ER doc, my boss--on my phone, on the O.R. phone for anesthesia, and the O.R. phone for nurses--one line, then hanging up and dialing the other, and dialing the other. Even though I answered my boss as soon as I could, he got the impression I blew him off. And the other call two anesthesiologist who trashes everyone else to make herself look better, said I blew her off too. I was doing a MAC case which is anesthesia given by hand. Again it was direct patient care. 

My boss said, keeping in line with administration, 'if you can't take call I can't put you on the schedule'--which means I lose my job. He left it as I'm under stress from my move, and I can't let my personal life affect my work. He asked me if I needed to take time off from work? I am due to leave work for travel and he says to come back rested. There was never any mention of staffing needs, of the long hours, the lack of sleep, the meals not able to be eaten, the hardship, nothing. I have my job but it's hanging by a thread, and they are trying to use fear to keep me in line. 

This is what it's like when you are up against team dark. 

They will never get it. They will never 'get' you. And they don't WANT to 'get you'.

They only want to get their way...

So in this you trust.

Did you know the bookstore owner told me she has nine readers working for her, and her own fee for readings is over two hundred dollars an hour, and she's all booked up? She says it's all through word of mouth. (Yes, my fifty dollar readings are more than seventy-five percent off the current rate in my community--it's a bargain and you get a written report which I'm sure the others who are giving readings don't even give.)

So if Spirit is going to transplant me, that's okay, and I'm going to weather a shakeup.

What is my defense?

Garlic. 

Garlic and being Sicilian--keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Garlic and being a Galactic Sicilian--no one is truly your enemy, love is the answer to all, and to manifest love and gratitude, using generous ho'oponopono daily with yourself and others. And to always put yourself in the other person's shoes before opening your mouth.

The lesson from my boss is that I have patient care responsibility, and to enforce it. Nicely. 'I can't get to that at the moment and I will contact you as soon as I can'. And I have duty, to answer my calls. 

In this day and age of robocalls it's daunting, but I will. 

There are no mistakes, only lessons. 

So, when the dark energies who infect and inhabit people around you 'act out', call on your angels, and you are not alone. Seek like-minded people, and understand these dark ones are on the last hurrah. Stay grounded, in nature, and seek joy.








We are at countdown thirty six.

How has your life improved in the year?

I have less fear. I also have more opportunity. And less dirt. My old house had clutter and dust and I'm surprised at my own living conditions I had for myself. Broken plumbing, broken furniture, and scary cracks. I was existing.

Yesterday an old friend came to the house, and this new one has a new purpose--to help others. It helps me, not so much because there's no bathtub! But it helps me to force me to go through my 'stuff' and get rid of things I don't need. To streamline.

And my old friend, on the back porch swing, confided in me she had been at her lowest of lows, and for two weeks considered ending it all! Much to my dismay and sorrow that due to my shitty life circumstances, I wasn't able to be there for her.

I'm not really able to be there for anyone, not even myself, but I am truly 'there' for Anthony. And the pets.

This house is for people who need community. Meals at the table.

Just like in the old days with me and Ross.

That was my role.

We were anchors in the community of our circle of friends and family. He LOVED it when we entertained and I was skilled at helping to bring out the best in our guests.

People are more important than things. That's what I tell myself as I throw out stuff. The people are Anthony and me who live here--and our guests. We need open space like a hotel in this house. So I'm paring down.

I've been debating whether to offer things here for you if you need our support, for example, the duvet cover set I had when I was in medical school which once gave me great joy. Would this be something worthwhile to share with our readers who are struggling and seek comfort to have items that were from our home and hearts? This can be complex, having to coordinate the shipments, etc.  So I'm on the fence, and asking for input from Ross, our teams, you...we have coffee mugs and other small household items. I know for sure when I edit my crystal collection I'll offer things because they are of a more spiritual nature. In one month and a week or so, it probably won't matter. So I hope!

Ross wants me to tell our parenting story.

I was in Hawaii, Honolulu, actually staying at the Diamond Head W hotel for a conference in 2004. I was dating Jared. It was my first time away from him. I was going to ballet classes and Hanama bay and things outside of classes too.

One morning, right before I woke up, I saw Blessed Mother like I usually do, but there was some guy with her. I didn't recognize him. But they both asked me if I wanted a baby?  The guy seemed really interested in my answer. Very intent. They were kneeling next to me, kind of a squat more than a kneel.

I wanted a baby more than anything, but I also knew sometimes when we follow our desires after being denied them for our whole adult life, that we get more lessons. So I said, 'if God wills it and it's for the Highest Good, then yes, absolutely, I want it more than anything ever.'

When I came home from Hawaii, it was my monthly. So we had to wait. But then the next time, it was very unusual. Jared didn't look like Jared. He changed to another face, one that looked to me like Owen Wilson, and he had on old-fashioned armor/clothing and he was ghostly kind of see-through and glowing.

I also had a surgery scheduled--the next day or something--to take off my uvula and to use radio frequency ablation at the back of the throat to cure my snoring. I had to lay still for about a week to recover.

Next month Jared broke up with me and I learned I was pregnant!

The rest is history.

I think that 'other guy' was Ross. I really do.

I think that Ross is just as much a father as Jared, because at thirty nine ain't no person who was told she needed fertility treatments gonna get pregnant! LOL It took a spark from Heaven itself for this miracle.

So all day long, I am thanking Ross for this gift.

Anthony bought me a small gardenia plant. (He actually surprised me too with a Sloth Family On Vacation tee shirt. He wanted it at the Oceanside Swap Meet, but didn't have enough money. His dad was buying him a shirt, for him, and since it was twenty five dollars and Anthony only had fifteen, he bought it too. The new girlfriend was present, and Anthony suspects the move was to impress her, but either way, I'm happy with the surprise!)

And Ross encouraged me to get UberEats last night from my favorite Italian takeout place. I had 'Mamma Mia' penne and Anthony had chicken alfredo.

Today is a good day.

Tomorrow is too.

When your mind is in its strength, and you are grounded in Spirit, practicing what you learn, you are highly effective in your purpose for Creator of All That Is on the Gaia Project to which you are assigned.

And as you succeed, haters are gonna hate.

Love them anyway.

Love them for the little kernel of the Divine that is being silenced within them by the dark forces.

The dark forces hate that.

And that's how you know know matter what you are going to have a great day!


I'd like to stop and add to you some examples of The Divine Feminine surging and helping the world:



Enjoy!


Clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace

Ross and Carla
The Couple <3 Who love you and wish each and every one of you a wonderful Mother's Day!