Friday, May 3, 2019

A Spiritual Supercharge!





Help from Spirit is quick.

And Spirit definitely helped right after I wrote that last blog post.

Here's the first part:



I was like, 'Oh?' and very relieved to see that what I had been experiencing was something external that is designed to milk energy of distress off me.

Even if the circumstances do not change, at least it gives me the knowledge and the opportunity for my stubbornness to kick in, so I do no feed these dark forces through my distress.

Instead I turned to Spirit and totally threw myself into their arms, and asked for help. I did see my Council, but not in formal session, and my Higher Self. I think bottoming out is a turning point for them who are not incarnate. They are so accustomed to hearing us complain that sometimes they don't appear to understand how miserable we are, or how difficult it is sometimes for us to continue moving forward in our path. Once whatever hurdle of permission or free will is surpassed (HELP! very clear request from their charges) they step in.

It took two days for me to recover. And I saw that old mean surgeon, and didn't say hello. Ross asked me if I wanted to cut ties, and I did.  It takes a lot of contemplation to make such a decision when you are sent on assignment to help others. Your duty is to help. But I cut off my social interaction to protect my fragile sense of self-worth. And this is forever. There is no turning back. And in a little way, it's like a merge of a soul with the Galactic Central Sun, only the steps leading up to it. I still love the soul unconditionally. It rejects the love and is violent in emotion towards me. So I withdraw and leave it to its chances.  It's sad. But something I had to do.  I need to be here for others.

I also realized the threat from my boss, 'you must take call, and if you are not able to take call you won't be put on the schedule for work'--I'll lose my job if I don't take call in other words--told to me in person on the first of the month. I realized he and Ben don't take call--haven't for years! I see it for what it is.

I also had a heart to heart with our Chief of Surgery. She's hurting. Together we realized what we are dealing with is the energy of darkness and evil. I told her to keep garlic on her always, it's an old Sicilian protective thing. Just a little 'toe' of it in your pocket. And I told her I'd pray hard.

I asked her Mom for help. Her mom transitioned last year. I told her Kelly is in trouble. And what her mom told me later is she is deflecting the worst of the worst, the things Kelly might not be able to handle--away from her daughter. Also Spirit told me to tell Kelly to look for signs from her mom--if anything reminds her of her mom, it really IS her mom, and to look for the clues her mom sends.

On the way home yesterday from work, I was guided to go to the crystal shop. I was like, Ross I have no money I really can't go. But first I wanted to stop at the grocery store to buy garlic. LOTS of it.

Someone very compassionate sent a super timely gift through PayPal of twenty dollars. It helped me to turn things around.  I realized there was something I can do. Help others. Darn it I was going to buy Kelly and me twenty dollars of garlic if need be! LOL. I'm not stupid. I know things about angelic protection so I might as well send her a care package. And I did. I put in things that don't look like they are spiritual which are highly effective at soaking up negativity/negative energy. I put in lots of garlic. I did a reading which again, always amazes me how accurate they are. I do the Gaia Sophia Earth Magic readings for people. Even if you buy the deck of cards from Steven D. Farmer, same as me, and even if you learn the layout same as me, you won't ever be able to duplicate the results because I have Spirit whispering in my ear which card of the deck to pick, sight unseen.  I highly recommend them every three to six months. At fifty dollars, in the spiritual community on Earth they really are a bargain. And I love to help. Last, I added a Mega Whoopie Cushion just for her to know she could spring it on someone at a board meeting any time.  (A whoopee cushion makes a farting noise when someone sits on it, a LOUD farting noise).  As I was putting together the medium size flat rate box, her mom told me to give her a cookie. I put in biscotti from a gift basket we got with the house. Because biscotti are hard cookies, but once you dunk them in coffee they turn soft instantly. For her situation she needs to find the coffee--metaphorically. And also, I found a room spray I had bought, an aura protecting one, that was unopened. I added that too.  It was seventeen dollars to send the box.

She knows I'm her friend and accepts me for being psychic.

Why not put my psychic skills to good use?

It made me feel so much better. To give and to serve and to help her to stand strong both for herself and her community, and to empower her to reach a decision only she can find that is right for her. The crux is, to stay or quit, the dark ones aren't going to stop trying to trash her. They are like the people in the Hans Wilhelm movie that can never get enough.

The other thing was I had my eyes open a little more at work during the day. I could see that good people, reasonable people, enjoyable people far outnumber the ones who are dark. I ended up going to a pot luck during a gap, one at the surgery center. And I enjoyed watching the interactions of the people. I am very close to the nurse in charge of it, she's the one who helped assure me that I didn't need that dark surgeon's energy, that the universe was trying to protect me, and to know I'm a good anesthesiologist. She said she wished I just worked there and only there. She also made a really good vegan Moroccan stew. When she gives me the recipe I'll share it with you. The laughter and the closeness of our team helped me to be strong for the rest of the day.

The one last thing is our pre-op nurses changed things to make their life better. They have now thirty minutes protected time to get patients ready. We can't say hello or anything. At first I didn't like it. But now, it's like instant VA Hospital timeline! I can eat lunch, I can take a break. It's a good thing.

I pray for relief from fatigue at work. When I take call, I want a protected day off post call, and also, a limit to sixteen hours being awake/on duty. I need it. So do our patients.





Anyone remember these?

Countdown is at 45.

Ross held me before I woke up. I could feel his beard. I'm shorter, and I had my head on his chest, so his beard was on the top of my head. For one snooze on the alarm I felt totally loved and protected.

When they tell you to go to your meditation space, remember, sometimes friends show up and join you! : ))) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins