Thursday, May 16, 2019

Short and Sweet--To The Point








I will be very direct in this blog post. Ross is around too and helping but this one is more of my effort. It has to do with the changes. We are at countdown thirty two.

For some reason the blog website isn't letting me post photos. (I dragged others but couldn't upload the 32 one)

So that saves even a little more time.

The only thing we can change is ourselves.

And I find by the direct aura to aura transmission, people are rising up to my frequency in the workplace. We joke around. We enjoy one another. There is no mask or hiding behind a role, we are our authentic selves and work is a joy.

For example, because it was call, some people who normally don't work with our ENT surgeon Dr. Peter were a little nervous. I said, 'Dr. Peter is good because when he throws the instruments he throws them gently and slowly and gives you time to get out of the way.'

He never throws instruments!

But he laughed and said, and gestured, "I am going to throw THIS instrument in THIS direction so you can move out of the way and if you don't it's on you!'

Everyone laughed and enjoyed the moment.

We all picked unicorn cards.

Dr. Peter's was 'you are beautiful'.

He truly is.

English isn't his first language. And our culture isn't his original culture. He has assimilated beautifully. He works dutifully for our community.

I'm also asking people things instead of sticking my nose in the phone or the chart. Yesterday I asked him if people really do get bugs stuck in their ears? He said yes, lots of times. Roaches breathe because they elongate, like little accordions, but they have little hooks on their legs that propel them only forward. They like small tubes--not noses because they are wet and the breathing scares them. But ears are tunnels they like and they get stuck.

The most important thing is to pour oil into the ear. The insects breathe through holes on their sides which are highly lipophilic. This is how they can keep air stuck to them when they go underwater and still breathe. The oil coats the breathing holes and the insects die instantly. He says this relieves most of the suffering of the patient with the bug stuck in their ear.

People are fascinating treasures.

I also applied a little school for scoundrel I learned from my dad. Dr. mean Liver Transplant surgeon was at the computer in the doctors lounge. I graciously greeted him and sat at the computer next to him so I could write my patient's pre-op note.

He cringed.

He totally totally cringed but knew I had liberty to sit anywhere in that room, and I chose near him. I smiled to him, a genuine smile, from my heart.

He finished his work and got up as soon as he could.

I was FEELING his vibration, and it's one of darkness, and fear. That's his mind, it's his choice.

Right now for authorization purposes, he books everything as an exploratory laparotomy even though he knows he will do certain surgeries. The nurses and I think it's shady. There are very few people on his 'approved list'--across the board--techs, nurses, anesthesia. The general consensus is it's not so good a thing to be on that list really. The harshness isn't worth it.

A nurse came all flustered into the break room. She had offered to insert a foley catheter to drain the bladder during the case. He said no. But in the middle of the case he changed his mind. And she had to go under the drapes, and it took two nurses, one to hold the large labia apart so she could see the target. It was miserable and she was hot and very angry and upset he did that to her.

See what I mean?

So, trust in your own senses, and BE the angelic incarnate being you are. Know that as long as you hold on to your inner joy, and as long as you connect with your Divine Creator of All That Is, everything will go by fast. Remember this is Illusion.

We have one month left starting tomorrow.

Anything can happen.

And as long as you anchor the frequencies where you are, our opportunities expand exponentially for Good Things.

If things don't happen, don't despair.

We have changed. And that's something we can take with us.

My old house sprung another moisture leak under the old dishwasher. All the counters need to be taken out. I can't even put that one on insurance.

I meet with the plumber today.

It is a crazy-maker for me? You bet.

Am I concerned about the money? Yes. Who wouldn't.

Is it going to help me to sell the old house so I will have less things to come back and bite me in the butt after the sale? Yes. So onwards we go.

And the new blinds were installed. They are wonderful! I feel less vulnerable now that I can close the windows! I came home from work at three a.m. and was thrilled!




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
the Couple



P.S. I am reading this book. It's an eye opener. Even though the trade of Irish slaves was much less than the trade of African slaves, this is an accurate description of the suffering these Irish slaves endured when their country was taken over. The sugar industry has evil going back to its very roots. The one governor of Barbados who was always getting caught and set free has all the hallmarks of a devout Luciferian who was able to have his buddies bail him out. I bought this one from Amazon on the suggestion of an Irish patient. This is real. This is history. And enslavement has never stopped...not if you read how many children were sold...just stolen from the streets and sold. Also look to the timelines the dark ones use to herd us and mold our society. First there was conflict. Then the men were 'broadswords' and hired by foreign armies. Then the wives, children, orphans were collected and sent to Barbados, branded like animals, and all to make a fortune. There was a twenty percent death rate considered to be 'acceptable'  in the shipping. They threw bodies to the sharks every day. History is important because you can see the strategy of both sides and how it worked for them...Ross highly recommends this book.