Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Embrace Adventure!




We are at less than three weeks with the countdown.

The most recent Gaia Portal says that things are in place for Hue-manity to awaken. Hue-manity are the incarnate beings from places besides Earth who were sent here to help with the awakening. I am not sure what fraction of these workers are still asleep but I would imagine not all of them are online and active in the Ascension process at this point. I know for a surgical tech colleague of mine it took him two years to wake up. Now he can totally see the lies and the deceptions across the board. He didn't want to wake up, he said. He wanted to believe things are the way they are, the way what meets the eye is. He wanted to take everything at face value for what he is told.

You know my writing.

Here is an excerpt from Barcelona. I don't know why the wifi was so slow, but it was painfully slow. This short passage took me thirty minutes to write and I just gave up:

Ross woke me up with this (the title, 'Embrace Spiritual Adventure!'. He has since changed it to 'Embrace Adventure'.)  yesterday. I didn’t know what to expect.    I had hopes to return to the same beach I visited the day before. With the other parents and kids, it took a while to leave the place where we are staying. There were many last minute switches  with moms who would accompany us. This was key because someone is needed to watch the items while others swim. Everything worked out. The metro. Finding a spot. I even bought a large cloth from a vendor who walked up and down the beach for us to lay on. I forget the name for that cloth. (It is a pareo)

Being there in the water was magical. It was cool and took a while to get used to. But the water was clear, and I laughed with delight to see little fish swimming around my feet. It was just Like snorkeling!

I felt joy and peace in that moment.

This trip I

So where was I and what was I doing?

Everything has two meanings.

On what meets the surface, I was a chaperone on Anthony's school trip to Barcelona, Spain and Andorra. I spent nine days in Barcelona in the gothic district at an Air B n B, like a little apartment, which was wonderful. I got the best bedroom, all to myself, one with doors that close off a little enclosed balcony/sun room from the quadruple bunk bed thing where Anthony and his three friends slept.

We toured many things and I logged in over fifty kilometers of steps in one week! Dali, Picasso, Catalunya art and history, Gaudi's house, Joan Miro, XO Chocolate museum, Park Guell, the Pedrera, the military museum, a walking tour, the Sagrada Familia, the church of Mary of the Sea, The Basilica of Barcelona, the Aquarium, park Tibado and the cathedral, and the beach.

On what's deeper, I actually was very reluctant to go. Everywhere I go 'for fun' (cough, cough) ends up being some sort of assignment or mission for our team. Ross made sure for me to get a nice gift at the beginning from Duty Free so that I would feel like the trip was 'for me to enjoy'.

I see many things, when I have my decoding skills on and I use my eyes that see.

I had been anxious because rumor has it that the invisible top of the Illumin Ought Tee pyramid is in Spain.

I went to places where there were symbols that reptiles rule the area, and also, that the reptiles had twisted 'faith' completely upside down.

I also suspected Andorra was the tippy top of that pyramid. Two princes rule it and there is no sales tax. One 'prince' is Macron, the president of France. The other is a Sicilian bishop who is in charge of Barcelona. I recall from my past experiences that TWDNHOBIAH really like the mountains. Vail, Colorado is full. And there's other places too.

My assignments were not that difficult. And I completed them with the help of our team, with ease. The two most recent Gaia Portals reflect the work that was done. They don't know me, I don't know them, and we don't talk. But their sources see all because they are up where our Teams are.

How do I feel?

I have a bad chest cold. I'm taking medicine for it and I'm going to need to take some breathing treatments today.

I also have a touch of jet lag from the long flight. We actually took three hours by bus from Andorra to the airport in Barcelona, then the flight.

I'm super duper happy no one in our party was pickpocketed.

Our group was a little trying, with the personalities. One family, a mom and a son, have very tight dietary restrictions. Gluten free, dairy free, no nuts or allergen triggers, and also for the mom no nightshade plants. Every single meal was a battle. Every one. And although the group was twelve, the dietary restrictions dominated two or three meal selections for all.

Another member, a student, has a super nice mom, but is very apparently autistic. High-functioning. But impaired. I saw him warm up to the group of classmates on the trip and this was a good thing. For example, it was hot and a father told him to take his jacket off. Well, the child took it literally, took it off, spun it around over his head, and put it back on. The mom has to really explain just about everything to him, so he can function. She puts each task cheerfully into words and concepts he can understand.

Another mom was a smoker, and took many breaks to be alone on the trip. Sometimes for hours at a time. She snores too, loudly, and the other two women sharing her bedroom had to adapt to it but they did.

The only thing I asked for on the trip was to get ramen noodles. There was a noodle house on our street and it's a short walk. The gluten free mom gave me a hard time. I explained that I was asked what I would like to eat, that was my vote. I like noodles. She asked me, 'have you ever had pho?'. I was stunned because where I work is practically Little Saigon, I can tell good pho from bad pho, and I highly doubted that pho would be good since my friend and surgeon Khiem tried it in Paris and it sucked.

The mom was outvoted, and much to her delight, they had both rice and buckwheat noodles. It was the first time either ever had ramen, and they were very happy. She thanked me. I give her credit for this.

I had an arepa  which was gluten free and I was glad to learn of this type of food too. It goes both ways.

What was my favorite? It was not the paella because both the fideuo (paella with noodles not rice) and paella were cheaply made. I actually loved the thick, warm dark chocolate and the churros. Normally I don't like churros but these were fantastic!

Was it good to get away from the old house? Yes. There were two water leaks, and now I'm forced to do a kitchen and bath remodel for three bathrooms. The asking price might be higher but I'm doubling the investment I had budgeted for the sale. At least we are moving in a forward direction.

And for work? It's in God's hands. I still don't believe staying up twenty four hours is safe, and I'm pushing for change as best as I can without pissing people off.

Now it's time for breakfast. I'll get dressed.

Ross was remarkably quiet the whole trip. I know he loves me. And Anthony. I know he's working hard. And I admire his courage to remind us to embrace adventure. This truly is a Galactic trait!

He also wants me to share this, our spa in Andorra:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caldea  I had a lot of fun there! And the name sort of struck me as odd, since Chaldea is a religious branch of Catholicism.

clap! Clap!

Ross says 'we are looking forward to getting back to the swing of things and the routine, and we thank you for your patience with our absence.'



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple