Monday, January 14, 2019

You Will Have A Beautiful Miracle Of Heaven That Will Make You Very Happy

Field of wildflowers, Route 154, Santa Barbara, CA

I heard this when I woke up this morning. It was my HS, I know her voice, and she told me this.  I am lucky to have good people to work with, and good patients.

Before I fall asleep, I always thank my teams for the best day I ever had, and I ask their blessings for the next day. Including blessings for my coworkers and patients and their families even though we have never met.

It keeps me going.




Lost sheep in the arms of the Good Shepard

I long to feel like this again.

I went to the baptism of my niece yesterday. 

The deception of the Church troubles me. I know there are good people who on the surface get what they need from the Roman Catholic church. That's what made me sad yesterday. 

Where else is there to go if you want to love God and Jesus and all the angels and saints in this world? In America, people just don't know.

Back in the Old Country, in Sicily, people knew.

Mom said that priests had little babies with the nuns. That these babies were killed routinely. That they were even eaten by the priests. 

Even though they went to Church practically every day of the week, the nuns were mean and people knew it, and they also knew there was something 'not quite right' in the leadership of the Church.

Here, we want so much to believe in the good and that we are doing something good, we don't want to acknowledge that the pedophilia that happens in the news at other churches could be happening at ours too, and further, that our donations aren't going to the poor sometimes. In fact, they might be going to the legal defense of one of these pedophile monsters!

It made me sick to my stomach, nauseated, to know that what's left of the work of our Lord and Savior is a very messed up facade of a church. 

Even the rite of Baptism, which naturally sounds good to parents--if anything happens to your baby it will go straight to heaven--has hidden occult meaning in the sacrament that even I don't completely understand. It's not good. 

The deception hurts my heart, and my soul.

I am grateful for people like Kevin A. his latest video is here. He has spent twenty five years fighting to expose what happened in the residential schools in Canada. He can't live any one place, he is in hiding. And also, his website itttcs.org just got taken down. He keeps going and going.





I can see it in people's eyes, the darkness. There is a lot of it around.

I saw some children, sort of cousins I guess from the other side of the family--there was no light in their eyes.  All the ingestion of 'entertainment' has made an effect that their souls are hollow, sleeping, and dull. They are still present! They are always always still present and you can't 'sell it'--it's not yours to give actually. You in your darkest of moments are still made up of the same cosmic stuff as angels! There is no denying it!

But with the church, with the sports, with the education, with the hidden symbols--I see the influence of worship of Darkness--hidden in plain sight, with ninety-nine percent of the people unaware. 

It makes me sad. Deep in my heart. 

It also makes me realize how needed we are here for our assignments. And furthermore, how everyone is at the place where they need to be in their own soul development, and that's okay.

There are stronger forces than us (a recess bell perhaps?!) that can take us out of the horrors of the classroom of Earth today, and help us to find joy and relief from suffering. 



Light bulb glowing as Business idea concept with concept creative thinking and innovative solutions. 154

I have two videos to share. They are things I can tell you are well-researched medically. I always put a little anesthesia on 'just in case' during a procurement from a brain-dead donor. I've done anesthesia for this perhaps ten or twenty times in my career. 

I think what happens here is better than what happens in China (prisoners are donors against their will) and those pirates off the coast of Africa (people are killed for their organs). But it's still not perfect. Money is a factor. And the One Leg Ah See people usually have people who aren't the best clinically running the procurement (the coordinator people) and they are very pushy and financially motivated. People who weren't going far in their career as a surgery resident or nurse who wanted to take the option for this with more money. And to 'help people' is what they say but they don't act like they are helping. I know surgery residents used to get paid for placing arterial lines and central lines in the donors. They LOVED the money from the One Leg ah Si! One cadaver is worth a lot of money for its parts, none of which ever goes to the family. They pay me for my services as an anesthesiologist the same as for a regular patient. The surgeons who procure are usually flown in from academic medical centers and are at the very top of their game, state of the art, and nice but a little stuck up people. 

The reason I share is that the rules keep changing. Now a family member cannot override a sticker on a driver license. And in Europe, you are a donor by default.

Here's the two videos:











For the record, in every one I have done, the patient was declared brain dead (I'm not sure the tests), they were on a ventilator. I was given a protocol on how to preserve the organs--blood pressure ranges, diuretics for the kidneys, etc. 

The surgeons cut the patient from the sternal notch to the symphysis pubis, and they get everything ready to remove but keep the blood vessels connected. When they are ready to cross clamp the heart, then they ask me to turn off the ventilator and leave the room.

I've had interaction with these souls who are deceased. Many like to watch. They enjoy being reassured that good will come out of their death. It will help people. One gave my mom his green scapular, and wanted me to tell her it's from an organ donor (not to say how he died) because my mom has a kidney transplant.  It's all in my book, Messages From My Patients, which goes over all communication as a medium I have received from my patients who have died during my training and start of my career.

I haven't had anyone suffer. I haven't seen anyone hasten a death with an overdose of morphine or fentanyl. I have given the paralysis drugs. On schedule per the protocol. I've never seen anyone move reflex or whatever.

I have had one little boy who had been hurt on the Disneyland ride Roger Rabbit (he fell out and the next car bent him in two) who was comatose. I knew he was 'in there'. I had him for a tracheostomy or something like that. He wasn't a donor. But I saw tears in his eyes as we wheeled down the hall, and I spoke as lovingly and gently to him as I could. He was aware he was going to surgery even though we didn't tell him, and he was age-appropriate scared even in his comatose state where he couldn't move. He did fine. I did tell the family I thought he was 'in there' and I wanted them to know. They also agreed. They knew him well. He ended up in long-term care, which is the alternative to organ donation in cases with severe brain damage.

Another one, the husband of a high-ranking nurse at my hospital, had a dental procedure go bad. He is in a long term place, on a ventilator. She makes sure he has no bedsores and is clean. This is a big deal for someone in long term care--bedsores are very common! She visits him every day. It's sad. I attuned both of them and the friend to Reiki. He wants to establish a soul connection with her through the Reiki. His soul wants her to receive Reiki from him. Then when he's sure of the connection he will transition. The couple was very close. I've explained this to the friend, another high-ranking nurse. She understands and will do her best to help the couple who are her best friends navigate the situation.







For Ross' birthday all of the bracelets are made. I've run out of Peace Jade. They are four millimeter beads with a single green faceted bead of eight millimeters as the focal. All are elastic. The sizes range from six inches, to eight inches, by half inch sizes.

For those who have emailed me, I've seen your requests, thank you.

We will ship them all out this week.

If we run out of your size, I'll let you know by email.

The postage and shipping materials are generously supported by one donor, and another donor is supporting the materials.

Our local post office has one automatic postage machine open all hours. This weekend it broke.

Ross' birthday is next weekend and it is our hope they will arrive to you by this time.

I've wanted to make this project for a long time.  I'm glad it's coming to reality.

To request one, email reikidoc@cox.net and we need your full name and mailing address so it will get to you, and also, the size for your wrist in inches or centimeters. The length the bracelet needs to go around the wrist, the circumference. If it's between sizes then round up.

There is a quote from Ross he wants us to send with the gift to you, so that will be on a three by five index card too. The date is the date of the quote, not his birthday. He wanted it like that. He told me what color sharpie to use for it too.






clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins