Friday, January 18, 2019

Good Things Are Coming Soon

JERUSALEM - MAY 13: Scale model of the Jewish Temple Mountin at the Israel Museum on May 15 2009 Jerusalem, Israel.The Holyland Model of Jerusalem is a 1:50 scale-model of the city of Jerusalem in the late Second Temple Period.



I am at home.  I'm in my robe and cozy. It's a little chilly out. The sun is starting to come up outside my window. I am home today and not at work because I have a day off. I was on call on Wednesday night, and up very late. I was recovering yesterday. It was very hard to function even though I slept.

It was a big day on Wednesday. 

I was late getting Anthony to school, I had a seven o'clock start which is a half-hour before my usual start time. Once on the freeway onramp, I was startled to see stationary headlights pointing at me. There had been an accident with two cars and a truck, with one vehicle completely spun the opposite way of the traffic.

If I had been on time, I would have been involved I'm certain, since first responders were not even on the scene yet when I drove around it. 

Sometimes life brings us blessings in the form of being late!

I learned one of my colleagues had a fall in the shower that morning. It was her day off, and the phone rang, it was one of her close friends in our group. She thought perhaps there was an emergency and she needed to come in, since her friend usually texts instead of calls. She broke her arm not with the bone sticking out but so bad that there was a ninety-degree bend in her humerus right in the middle where it shouldn't bend.  They had to call 911 and take her by ambulance to the nearest hospital.

Her case booked as 'special request only' during my call. I should have done her case. She wanted a colleague, but not the one who called her in the first place. I wanted to be sad over not being chosen, but again, I told myself, 'she is in pain, she has her reasons' and let it be.

I did have a big lineup, and was going to be up late anyway.

I saw her in pre-op, she looked a ghastly color, and she was wrapped in a children's throw blanket, standing up. She couldn't sit or lie down because of the pain, she had to walk. 

She had wanted to wait in our pre-op area, and get an inter scalene block for pain control I think. But the pre-op nurses blocked her from doing that. There are only two places to be admitted into the hospital besides the emergency room (they had been discharged and driven across town to our hospital)--pre-op and the floor. The nurses in pre-op were closing soon, and they were concerned if any information about her private life leaked out she would blame them. 

So she went upstairs.

Then the anesthesiologist came in for the case, and wanted her downstairs to do the block.

The nurses in the recovery room, which doubles as pre-op too after hours, and the OR nurses wanted to block it. Someone would have to watch her and there's not enough staff and the surgeon wasn't there.

That's when I spoke up. I said, 'the anesthesiologist wants to put in the block and he is here. Why can't we bring her down for the procedure and then bring her back upstairs? She's in a lot of pain, terrible pain.'

Next I saw, she was after the block, downstairs, pain-free, in the recovery room where they let her remain because it was less than an hour for the surgeon to arrive.

Her husband was starving. 

He hadn't eaten since six in the morning. He wanted to find the cafeteria. I told him, I will get you dinner. It was late, only the grill was open. I bought him a hamburger that he wanted. I offered anything else, he said no, not even to the cookies. It was the end of the night, the workers understood who was sick, this was her husband, and offered the last chocolate chip cookies for free. He accepted them for his twin girls, who were worried about their mom. 

The surgery went well. I had a gap at the time because three surgeons were all unavailable. I took off to the hotel and took an hour nap. It was not deep sleep but just putting my feet up helped. 

I realized that it was my Divine Feminine that was needed, not my anesthesia skills. I'm not the best with blocks but I could have done it. It would have been easy because both of us could have watched the screen. But it's okay. I've never seen anyone eat as fast as her husband, he was literally starving. Being able to listen to him share while he ate was important too.  As well as my negotiating with the nurses to make sure she got her block in the first place. 

That's important to realize sometimes there are plans for you that aren't what you think.

Even after the shift was over, I saw my friend Cheryl at the hotel. She offered tea, and I wanted chai. I enjoyed the company to wind down after a long day. I shared my unicorn cards and my aromatherapy I always carry with me in my doctor bag. And we talked like old friends. 

I sensed from the Chai and also by how awake Cheryl is--as well as how protective she has always been of me when I go stay, concerned, caring, kind--that there's probably a past life connection from India where I was once so happy with Ross. That was the kind of support I had from the community--even though I didn't fit in with my looks which were not from the region--which was from the heart and helped me to cope with the enormous challenge of having my husband training spiritually for long hours with the people who didn't allow women such things, whereas before in my tradition, women were equal to men and in some ways I was considered superior to Ross in our training. I worked harder and took pride in my studies and was a natural student whereas learning did not come as easily to him.

Many who follow our work online, this isn't the first time you've known us and loved us.

We reconnect.

Our souls follow each other through various assignments.

This one now is one of them.  

For those of you who have studied, to awaken in this life, some of you might notice some architectural features of the temple which are, um, a little reminiscent of free may son rhee. I too was startled to find the temple door with the pair of columns which look just like what you might see in a 'whatever rite temple' today. I see them on architecture everywhere around here in Southern California, even of all places, inside a Benihana by the Orange County Airport. There is no need for a single pair of columns and a black and white checkerboard floor in a Japanese teppan grill restaurant! I never saw anything like it in Kyoto, Hiroshima, or Tokyo when I went this past Spring...

Here is a video which tells a little more about what goes on in the temples of today's secret societies. I tend to find her body language consistent with her telling the truth. I also tend to believe her story since it was triggered by the seeing of the uniform/costume in a book.  It's not easy to listen too, it's painful and sad, but out of respect for her suffering and her wanting to heal, please listen through to the end:




This story isn't unique.  Kristy Allen, the singer, has a similar story of being put into such a painful situation as a very young girl by her grandmothers/aunties/members of her church.





There is no way Karly and Kristy would know each other.  Their stories are like Kerth Barker. Like Svali. Like the many others which have been posted on this blog. 


There is something even more organized and sinister out there than anything Don Henley on his own every has done for 'recreation'.

And it's coming down, falling apart, being dismantled as we speak. 

The wall that is being built has nothing to do with Mexico and everything to do with the pedophilia and secret societies and lies which have been told to us and the control of the public according to these ancient religions practiced by the secret societies who still worship Baal (another name for you-know-who who likes 'darkness'.)





This is going to come to a stop. We are going to live in a society where sneaky things like the Simpsons predictions twenty years ahead of time do not exist. 

Everything will be transparent, in the open, fair, and available to all.

It's what my husband and his teams have worked so hard for. These teams include you, although you may not know it in this incarnation. 

And the Karly and her group of workers are coming to the forefront now, and many many more Larks are going to 'sing' until the job of awakening the masses is complete. 

Your job is to be there for people as they awaken, to keep in touch with your soul, and when you feel a very strong urge to do something (for me it is to write) you will realize if when you do this thing it brings you great joy then that is what you have been sent to do.

I was at a low point myself late on Wednesday night. Then my scrub tech Fabricio asked me what I think of the latest political thing as if you would ask about a football or soccer team--and I felt joy! He had been asleep for many of the years I had known him, I'd tried to talk because he'd seemed open, but it wasn't until this year he has taken an interest and he's just about as up to speed on everything as I am. So it was fun to talk about the changes, the latest news on the Lightworker front lines together. He shared how he's tried telling his wife, she didn't want to listen, and he told her that one day she will understand and be glad that he told her when he did. He stopped trying to tell her things. But he's glad he followed his heart.





Camels on the floor of the Nubra valley in India.


Now it's time for some fun.










Nubra is a tri-armed valley located to the north east of Ladakh valley. Diskit the capital of Nubra is about 150 km north from Leh town








Happy Birthday babe to you from all of us, Carla, Anthony, Pamela, Carrie, Mike, and everyone else who loves you. 

The bracelets are bringing joy and beauty in honor of you.

Supplies are limited, and the you can't beat the price!

Email your name, mailing address, and wrist size for the elastic bracelet (six, six and one half, seven, seven and one half, seven and three quarters, eight) to us at reikidoc@cox.net.

It's made of Peace Jade.

Ross is all about Peace.

It's his 'thing'.








Ross

(huge smiles! BTW his birthday is on the twentieth, it's in two days) Thank you!

Welcome to the awakening!




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple




P.S. Cheryl sent me a message. She had to help someone, it was out of the blue and in a hurry. She didn't get to check the name, but later she noticed it was Ross! And at the same time, the clock read 11:11 or 1:11 something like that, and she had this feeling...and she just knew it was a message from him!

I told her that he's happy when people are kind to me, and look out for me, because he's not incarnate. And he lets them know his gratitude in his own ways...