Friday, January 25, 2019

How To Sparkle




Your sparkle cannot be lost. However, with a little 'mud' of dense energies and low vibration, it can dim.

Today with our countdown at 143--I Love You in code, one letter, four letters, three letters--let us explore the realm of our connection to the Higher Realms, what brings us joy, and the steady shift to opening new perceptions as it pertains to us.

I meditated yesterday morning. This morning Ross says to write and he will be with me. Yesterday I also meditated in the car.

I told him, 'I love you, and I need you.'

He asked me questions. I can never remember a single one of his questions when I'm in meditation like that.

What I can remember is the feeling I had as a soul when I was incarnate, and he died, and also, it seemed like all darkness surrounded me and there was no escape! I told him this with head-banging, hiding my eyes in his chest, and all the physical movements of one who has been extremely tortured and traumatized.

He said, 'I want to come back to you--perhaps you can see it as my leaving was a way of coming back to you again?' He assured me it was only temporary. I had already thanked him for showing us the way and for helping us--with my heart filled with love and respect for him. It was just my wounds that never heal that made me talk about the sad things with him.

Later on in the day, I confided to a close friend and star family soul, how could we be any closer to the awakening without it happening yet? Is it fair enough to ask if others are waking up too?

Then--both things entirely in Spirit no said to anyone-- https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2019/01/24/as-being-as-pure-consciousness-there-are-no-needs/ Saul answers the questions from my heart.

Spirit is listening!

So this is one form of getting the sparkle back. It's an early one. It's the constant back-and-forth across the veil between you and Spirit. It feels wonderful to be guided, to be close to Home in your heart.

Unfortunately, your Spirit Guides aren't always able to be with you where you consciously are aware of it. They actually ARE with you 24/7. But sometimes we need to do lessons where they can't guide, or we need to grow in our own mastery.

It gets very lonely when we are in one of these phases. Myself, I can't wait for it to end.

What is Mastery?

I can give an example at my work. I've been at the surgery center a lot lately. It's just the right setting for me to shine like a jewel. I work efficiently yet I have the extra time to reassure patients and talk to them before and after surgery. I am strong in my purpose to 'connect' before we ever go back to the operating room. I listen for the needs. My patients are happier, and more trusting, and as a result, do well.

The surgeons are more friendly too.

I've been working with the staff, too. I brought in a super good dip from Walmart--artichoke jalapeƱo --with chips, and everyone loved it. I also brought in some pasta for our vegan charge nurse, Nana Angelina's old recipe. She was glad to try it.

When you are in the right place and you feel supported you can really allow your gifts to be shared. This is Mastery.

The changing of the thinking is slow, and challenging, but not insurmountable. My guides had taught me to see I had 'sold out' into my current home because it's affordable. Short term. But the neighbors are horrid (one neighbor on the other side just moved from her 'forever home' because they are so bad--stealing parking spots and not following any association rules), the homeowner's association will go up, and it's an old house which needs repairs.

What I could see is I need Nature. Lots, even more than here which is quite good.

My guides helped me to take my vision of my little Spanish Colonial, and to think of a place that's well-established and well-respected like Pasadena by the coast. Not a little trendy place that may or may not be respected. Spirit showed me how I've lived in places like Berkeley and La Jolla that have a 'wow' factor. That 'wow' is important to my development. Spirit says it's better to live in a cheap home in a nice neighborhood than the biggest one in a not so nice neighborhood.

This has created a subtle shift from me telling myself 'I deserve it' but not really believing it, to allowing my co-creation to align more fully with the concept.

I also co-created something where I got to leave early. I wanted to go home early, and asked for a trade but the person had something to do. Anthony was home, sick. I needed to get to him. (I'm sick too, apparently now it's sinus with upper respiratory infection).  As it turned out, my patient went past their room as they were going to the recovery room, just a minute before, and that set the fate where he recovers and I go to the main O.R. He was committed for one hour at that point. Then at the main O.R. three people went home at once and I was one of them!

That's the kind of mastery I adore! Not sure if it's technically 'mastery' or 'luck' but it made my life easier.

On the way home there was a terrible accident. I usually go a different way. But this one had the freeway completely blocked off. With a fire truck. It was near my exit.

I realized if I had gone home sooner, I might have been involved.

Spirit was showing me I am always being protected in ways that it counts. Even when I might not understand...


Ross says this is good. He will talk when he has an opportunity. This expresses the message 'you can do it!' he wanted to give. You WILL get the sparkle back. The fastest way is the combination to do what you enjoy and to work with your spirit guides.





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple.




P.S. the Gaia meditation has progressed. Her teams can pull energy cords on Her like she can with her  life forms. And now, She is close to her teams, and further, all her life forms are very close to her surface energetically. This is where she can interact best. And she, appears like a mother hen -- who is 'preening' the energies of each life form, which looks like a little feather that is connected to her. She is actively working with the energies now to align them and boost them and cleanse them.  I saw this with my spirit eyes.