Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Coming Around


I'll put the most important things first.

I went on a walk yesterday. Basically I did all of the other 'gifts to yourself' from Kryon besides the 'spend a day doing what you like'.  I spoke with Gaia, and I asked Her, why did you let this happen to you? You are a beautiful Being. Your poor environment, habitats, animals, and plants are at the mercy of humans who do not appreciate you!'

We both knew She could assert herself. I told her I actually admire Her for letting humans know they are not in control of everything when she has a huge--authentic!--natural disaster. 

I was surprised at her response.

She let me know she is counting on the humans to awaken and help Her. Not to Rescue. But having humans as caretakers of the Earth is the Original Plan and she is bound and determined for Her plan to come to fruition. 

The second thing is She showed me how She is able to call on her children ANY time, there is a direct connection to their hearts.  I saw it, it looks like an energy sea anemone and a huge fireworks that don't stop their presence in the sky, from Her to each of their hearts. Even the not so nice ones. She can call those ones too, and they can't fight it. Their bodies are made of Her essence just like everything else. And She can call them in on it. 



Our countdown is 145 and yesterday was a hard one for me. I'm walking through a nightmare after nightmare situation. For example, to go down the mountain all I wanted to do was to get past the snow down from 7,000 to 5,000 feet. But instead there was a ridge to cross, and we went UP to 8,450 feet! 

Yesterday I cried all day, and I complained to Ross about everything. How hard it is to be alive with my anxiety I carry with me every day. How working is hard. How Anthony's father is so mean to me (Ross said to always keep loving him even though it's not easy, it's my way out from that.)

Ross did his best to soothe me and he also told me what to do in what order and to take a walk. 

My auto shop said it was probably snow packed into the brakes that was making the terrible noise. He ordered a new auxiliary battery. And I took the tires to the tire shop. I was surprised at how unhelpful people were. The man at the cash register always walks and looks at the tire. This one, the woman, asked me if I filled it with air? She told me how to use their free one. Once there, none of the men helped me, they kept talking. I didn't understand the settings and had concern because it filled one tire to 41 and the max recommendation is 33. I had to ask for help, and the man grudgingly did it with a smile and kind words, but you could tell he didn't really want to help. 

This absence of kindness is epidemic. I am taking special note of it, and reporting it to my teams. 

It is not welcome here on Earth.

The next important thing happened when I watched a difficult to watch video on Heather O'Rourke. Here is the link:



What is important isn't about what's in it. It's what I saw with my Spirit Eyes while I was watching it. 

While the men were abusing Heather, I could see and feel their energies--the aggression, the darkness, the lust. It was flowing out from them. What surprised me was over Heather's body, a little stack of ice blue lights was going UP like your phone battery charges or something is powered up.

There was something in it for her, it was angelic, and it was hers for keeps. 

It wasn't exactly like they were transferring energy to her. I could see their vibration dropping lower and lower through their choices and their actions. They were digging themselves deeper into a hole. 

But Heather's soul gained from the experience just as much as her helpless little body suffered. It's not a one way street. And even though some people who experience such trauma and survive are having a hard time coping with it, at least I could visualize the one good -- somehow Earth is a place where people have the ability to jump up by leaps and bounds in their spiritual development.

This doesn't resonate with me at one hundred percent true, but the diagrams are good enough to get you thinking about the big picture, so I will share:





If you are up for it, here is an excellent overview of the nefarious Diz-Knee deception:












Ross

Everything is coming to a head.  Stay calm. I want you to strengthen your connection to Gaia and the Earth, even if there is snow. You talk with Her. From your Heart when no one is looking.

If She asks you for kindness, offer it, in any way that She requests, even if is taking better care of your self and your family.

Our Anthony is sick. He caught something from school and was careless about not wearing a jacket in the mountains. Carla had to remind him.

Carla explained to him how important it is for him to protect her, the breadwinner, from illness when he is sick. Carla has weak lungs, and there isn't any time off when the physician who broke her arm is home recovering.  By taking care of himself he is being kind and loving to her.

There is an early day at work for her. And a long day. It is very sad for her when her son is sick and she is not able to take care of him. She makes a huge thermos of boiling water for him to have oatmeal and tea.

And she calls.  And she texts from her workplace.

Carla is feeling sick herself too and would prefer to stay in bed, but that is not possible.

These are the times we are up against, where everything is as much against Nature and the Natural Law as there can be.

This is being addressed.

I would like to add two more links for your enjoyment:

  1. http://ronahead.com/2019/01/22/a-bit-more-discussion-of-illusion-the-council/
  2. https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2019/01/23/perturbations-in-the-matrix-are-felt-by-all/

Everything will work out for the best.  I invite you to be patient for just a little longer.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
the couple