Wednesday, January 16, 2019

In The Blink Of An Eye

JERUSALEM, ISRAEL - NOVEMBER 15, 2012: YMCA building in Jerusalem with 152-foot observation tower serves as a center for cultural, athletic, social and intellectual life in the city.

Yesterday at work, something happened, and Divine Father wants me to write about it to you. Incidentally, our countdown is 152, which is only a little bit related in the sense that as we draw closer to our goal countdown day of June 17, 2019, we can anticipate a little more 'action'.

I had a patient who had obstructive sleep apnea, and was large, as in like a professional basketball player.   

On arrival to the PACU, the RN who is new, didn't even listen to report. She just ripped off his oxygen mask, much to my horror and dismay.

She didn't know that only two minutes before right before we left the operating room this individual needed my intervention to open the airway and lift the jaw and make sure he wasn't in laryngospasm or obstruction. 

People this size are difficult to mask ventilate. It's a known risk.

I called her on it. I made her put the mask on. I defended myself to her saying he has obstructive sleep apnea and PONV (post op nausea and vomiting). both of which I use oxygen in the recovery room as therapy.

At least she could have waited until I left the bedside and given report!

Instead she rolled her eyes at me, grew defensive, and exclaimed, 'his sats are ninety eight percent!'

I made her put the mask back on, my voice trembling and my standing every inch of my height as an attending physician. 

I went straight to her boss and explained the situation, how I need someone who is on my team to help me care for my patient, and eye-rolling is completely unacceptable. 

The last time I did this, it turned out the PACU traveling nurse had a problem, and was playing the doctor all over the region, it was well known, and we added him to our 'do not return' list. He lived hours away, hadn't changed his behavior, and was facing longer and longer commutes.





It was so fast, her automatic response!

It shocked me to see her rip off that mask.

What Divine Father wants to bring to your attention is that we are dealing with a society of unawakened individuals who have taking in a lot of entertainment as 'programming'.

They are going to activate.

At some point, those who have 'programmed' them, are going to pull the switch.

We have those who have a different belief system, Luciferianism, and who stake claim to 'high levels of control in the system'--running the show.

We have their members, then we have those who are officially altered through some sort of MK Ultra 'programming' like Svali or Kerth were and Fritz Springmuller has described, and we have people like the nurse who I would consider 'casual programming' through entertainment and the way society is.

At some point, they are going to 'go off' and we are going to be watching it and one of the few who realize what is happening.

From what I know, through my studying this topic for many years now, the programming has its flaws. We've all seen the glitches in the YouTube videos where there's a little 'odd behavior' from one of the MK Ultra victims who are celebrities and wide-known. 

We also have the energies in our favor, and as the surrounding vibrational frequencies go up, there is more risk for the fear-based programming to fail or at least the 'casual' ones to emerge and awaken. 

So 'just watch for it' is the message for the day.  

Be prepared.  Mentally, physically and emotionally.





This is one that affected me yesterday, a lot.

I have always enjoyed the music of The Eagles. It's been in the background for some of my best times of my life growing up, going to the desert with Uncle Ben in his Toyota Landcruiser, with dad and the rest of the family in the car towing the trailer with the motorcycles behind us. 



I'm giving a theme with this instrumental here. I'm sure you can see where it is leading. I didn't want to play the fourteen minute official version. 

Yesterday I read an article about Don Henley, including the black box which with my astigmatism is really hard to read.

I felt horror.

He wrote this song about the incident and made lots of money from it...and I was sad to reflect on it all day, how my enjoyment of the song was somehow linked to the  horrible monster who did such atrocities to the girls...and how the innocent newscaster was the only one trying to bring the truth to the light!




I felt sick to my stomach.

I've never liked Led Zeppelin and Jimmy Page due to his associations with Crowley and the 'craft'. I knew things about people in the music industry, and did my best not to listen to the work of people I knew who were 'compromised'.

And here we go, even my favorite, was the worst of them all!

No wonder why he knew of the secrets of rituals in the song Hotel California. He wasn't just trying to get the secret out into the open! He LIVED it!

So yesterday I was sad all day, in my heart, at how total and complete the deception is. It reaches into every corner of our existence.  With so many people willingly going along with the lies and stories around us, being awake is a sad thing. But it's a good thing, and when everyone awakens we will have our 'own oxygen on first' and be able to help the others in their grief and dismay upon learning the truth.

I asked Ross, from my heart, 'will I EVER be able to listen to music that is clean and from Heaven?'

He assured me, yes, yes you will and that music is on its way.






Remember a smile is one of the most powerful weapons and shields there is.

I'm back at the surgery center today. I was guided yesterday to the break room to staple my billing sheets together. I never go there but I did for that. The New RN was there. I apologized. It wasn't a good apology, but it was one.

She said it was nothing personal. I knew it was and she would have a vendetta against me.

You just can't win.

So keep smiling. Keep your vibration up. COMMUNICATE precisely and exactly in every situation.

Remember losing your temper isn't going to do shit with the 'programming' when you are faced with it, it will only reinforce it.

So ask for angelic support...and do your best.

BTW, all bracelets requested for Ross as of 1/14/19 are in the mail yesterday.  If there are new requests we will honor them as long as we have bracelets in stock. Otherwise, the dark ones didn't want them sent. Lots of roadblocks were put up in our way, and we manages to overcome them--rain, bad traffic, wrong turn lanes...to bring joy to you just in time to celebrate Ross.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple