Monday, January 7, 2019

Just Plodding Along

objects photos for special day event props. 161


Ross picked the photo.

I wanted one of the horse grazing at a mountain top.  Ever ridden a rental horse? I feel like one. They go one speed and can't wait to get back to the stable. 

Yesterday I was plodding through my day. For a moment I thought perhaps to go spend the day at Disneyland. But the house? I needed to clean. I got everything done but one thing I needed to do that was paperwork. Nothing gets me cleaning like trying to avoid paperwork!  I cleaned the dishes in the sink, washed a load of dishes in the dishwasher, emptied the sink rack, hand washed the hand wash dishes, cooked breakfast and served it, cleared the table and washed all the dishes...then we did laundry. Lots of loads. And also, put many loads away that were in baskets. Anthony had one load to put away. I asked him to do it. He can't do anything on his own, this time the excuse was the drawer broke on his dresser. It's a finicky dresser. I fixed it and I helped him. 

He wants a new bed, a 'long' mattress. It will be sad to get rid of his childhood furniture but that day will come. I can always repurpose it. Ever the salesman, while he helped me to change my sheets on my bed, he was talking about how his feet are hanging off the edge of his bed while he sleeps...lol.

It was a lot of repetitive work and walking back and forth from one room to another yesterday. I was inspired by Mari Kondo. Another friend had mentioned her. I'd done her sushi socks. For sure I will watch her Netflix series.

I even cleaned the laundry room for the first time in many years!  I got off the dust and spilled soap, and threw away some junk that had been stored in there. I hung up the lint brush and the feather duster on huge nails. There was no way for me to find the tool kit--I looked all over the house! But I used a rock as a hammer and it worked. Ross said not to worry, I can always buy another hammer. Just keep going. 

My HS told me to wash some things and repurpose them. One was a second drying rack, the accordion kind with wood, that was dirty. Once clean it wasn't so bad. The other was a little cart for the soap that always falls over. I put it like the other rack in the shower and scrubbed it clean. She says it will be very useful for my hobby, to put all the beading tools on it. 

I realized that my home actually IS getting cleaner, just very slowly. The closet got much better. It's a little messy now again, but still has basic organization. And the drawer in the bathroom is very neat and friendly and tidy. 

As I fell asleep last night, I gave thanks for everything, even for the 'best day of my life' yesterday. It wasn't. But it was my most recent day, and being alive through it is what made it the 'best day of my life'. 

Ross told me he was present and he was going to sleep with me.

I was like, 'for reals? really for real?'

I felt his energy.

We had pillow talk. The kind of thing couples do about their relationship. He asked me how I felt when he would leave me back in the day after I was just so happy to have him near. I was thinking Ross! Happy! I like Ross and enjoying his presence when he asked me the question. Sometimes as a soul I communicate very simply and clearly, as a child. He asked, 'what is your happiest times ever?'

I said, 'any day with Ross!'

He didn't realize when he left, my anxieties were not knowing when he would come back (like now) or how other people make it hard for me to carry on (survival, and sexual predators).  I used to go with him, at our honeymoon, and in India. But when there were males who were in his social circle who traveled with him, they didn't like me to go along--I don't even understand the reason Ross would give me. 

I do recall when he came back I caught certain venereal diseases from him. I knew he hadn't been faithful. I was smart enough to figure out cures/remedies. But we never had those diseases in our village, for all time. And I knew that dark ones had wanted him to feel sorry for those who were carrying the disease and infect him. To infect US.   Ross and I never talked about those diseases then, or even now. 

But he did say he was sorry for the first time last night. Sorry for everything. Sorry for dimming my light--my entire purpose was to love him! And our family. 

I knew he meant it. 

I had strange dreams last night. Of holding hands and wearing wedding rings from two different men.  At the same time! One was the ex-husband of a coworker. The other I can't remember. The ex-husband's name is Michael.

I think my other angels who are connected to me were stepping in to help me feel loved. I do feel very loved and wanted today. 

They must have been listening too, to Ross' and my conversation.

Always remember in the afterlife, not much is private without taking special precautions. If you have nothing to hide, it's never a problem. Everything is in love. And somehow everything works out. 


What I'd like to call your attention to, is the fact that besides the friend who posted about Mari Kondo and their cleaning they did--two others stepped up to the plate and did what they were sent to do. I could hear the frequency in their vibration, it was layered into their posts. One was a Christian who posted about the blindfold bird thing, and called it out for what it was. And the other is a retired RN, who once asked me to do the anesthesia for his gallbladder--who is also Christian and is posting generally uplifting things, but had a bible quote that helped me a lot. Like almost a whole chapter!

What this communicated to my soul--unspoken through the frequencies--is that some of the popcorn kernels are starting to pop!  THEIR souls are doing what they were sent to do. They are stepping up to the plate. I heard these three loud and clear.

Another comforted me, in private. She said, 'remember there are many who love you and are close to you both in Heaven and on Earth.' She stepped up to the plate too.

THIS tells me we are close to the awakening. Not the words. Not the deeds. But the frequency and the conviction of the souls who are reaching their 'time to act'.

I am grateful for this.

It helps me to keep plodding forward.


Ross reminds me it's time to get ready for school and for work.

Thank you honey.

I love you.

All I ever wanted to do was love you.

Ever since I was a little baby that last time with you. 

It's always better when you are near and I feel your presence.

I don't have a clue why I am incarnate, why I have to wake up every morning and go to work, why there are so many days. I thank you for sending me Anthony who is helping me. I know he's not going to be home forever, these times are special, and I'm grateful for them.

Have a good day! To Ross from me. To you from both of us.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple