Friday, January 11, 2019

Paring Down




Our countdown is now at one hundred fifty seven.

We have two stories of interest and a moment of silence in respect at the end for those who have been hurt by e coli O-157. My niece is one of them.

First story--here's a clue! https://www.usps.com/help/welcome.htm. This is the support page for the post office. If something isn't delivered to you, there's a claim button in the middle of the top. You file claims, I'm not sure what else happens. But if you have a porch pirate, that's what you do.

I thought I had a porch pirate. My neighbor told me the family next door to me has a reputation for that and worse.

That order from the coffee place concerned me. I took the printout from the order, and I went to the post office, and asked if there was perhaps a package for me still there? Nope. There wasn't. So I was given the form which directed me to the website link above. Then I decided to call the coffee company. I had customer service look up my order number. Guess what?

There had been a problem with the roast of the certain kind (it's from Israel) and all of the orders for it got cancelled. Refunds were given. She apologized that I wasn't notified.

I explained I used PayPal, and the money was gone. There was no refund!

She understood and said that PayPal can be 'complicated'. She offered a refund or a reorder to be sent with an extra one for the other reserve coffee that they ran out of.

I explained I had ordered a Walnut and Vine mug for my son, who I took to Berkeley to visit the original shop.  It was clearance. It was irreplaceable. I shared how it's not easy to get their attention away from the video games and think of studying, but this trip helped. A lot!

She said she'd see what she could do.

In moments like this, in situations like this, you can't panic or get afraid or jump to conclusions. You just need to stay calm and give the benefit of the doubt to everyone involved.

And also give them an opportunity to make it up to you.


Here is the second part.

 I was cleaning up the house yesterday, and had this video on the computer. It's forty five minutes.


She is an Alaskan woman. Her mom was a single mother in Indigenous Native culture. Her mom did subsistence.  This in Alaska means that the family, the mom and children, lived off the land according to old practice. This is so you see her perspective as she does the video.

If you watched the other video about the trans I posted the other day, the one where it's really hard to tell the difference with the actual ones, this one takes it a step further. 

And even if Nettie No is wrong about the trans part, indirectly her assessment of the influence on women/society by the mass media with its lies is totally on target and correct.

Her assessment?

Love your mother. 

Society is told not to respect and value the feminine, starting with the one who raised you. And that's not right.

Love your mother.  Love your aunts, your cousins, your daughters and granddaughters. Love the ones near you. 

Ross wants me to share with you a special healing I learned about yesterday. It's a fumigant. A spiritual one. It will only work in areas that are immediately near your aura and your physical body.

When you see a den of very low vibration, for example, a bar--mentally toss one of these stink bombs in. You will see smoke, spiritual smoke, coming off of it. No one will be harmed. Not in the physical, not in the spiritual. It will break the pattern of vibration coming from the place. It will also alert Ross and his teams to do a little 'cleaning up' in the region. 

He is telling me what to say, what words to use, as I write this. He says you can't use too much or too many. But for any region, only do it once a day, even if it's terrible, because that's how much pace his teams can handle. 

He says, 'thank you'.

He also says, 'you can't throw it at the T.V. or use it at the screen in the theater although you are welcome to use it for the actual physical building that the movie screens are in, the room where everyone watches it. '

It has to be something physical.  Sending Reiki to a room is a safe way to help raise the vibration and still honor free will and choice to accept it.  When it's in the room everyone benefits from what Ross calls, 'the contact high'.

And this 'bomb' is the 'stinker of stinkers' he laughs. It's like garlic driving away the vampires in the movies. Or the roach spray that sends everything running. The attachments to the area and the life forms are going to be driven away like that. 



Here is the last. It is with love and gratitude in our hearts we reflect on all the survivors of e coli O-157, their families, their care teams, and also, those who didn't win the fight, or those who have changed lives from it. Our niece Lauren, had it when she was five years old. She missed her first day of kindergarten because she was in ICU. Her kidneys were severely damaged. She was on dialysis, then needed a kidney transplant. This was almost ten years ago. And the kidney isn't doing so great (most last about ten years). She struggles. 

So for everyone affected by e coli O-157, past, present and future, let's take one minute to send good thoughts from our hearts to them:






Thank you.



Now for an update on the Ross bracelets--there is a list. Carla will put the whole bracelet list of all her projects up on her 'pizza tracker' again, and also clear the balances on the financial ins and outs, and start again.

This weekend Anthony is with his father and she will have time to work on them.

Thank you everyone for your interest, and a short video to show them will be coming too.

with our love,

clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Family