Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Spiritual Maturity


This is the deepest canyon in the world. It is in Peru. It's depth is 3,270 meters. We will share more about it later.


Ross asks for this post. He asks for it now. And he asks for it to have more images and less words.

The topic is 'Spiritual Maturity'.

He jokes that it by no means implies that he is a 'Spiritual Senior citizen'...



Pangong Lake, is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 m (14,270 ft)

Ross demonstrates Spiritual Maturity in every interaction I have ever had with him.  He has emotion, much like us. He laughs and jokes. He is positive and through his understanding of the ways of the universe, has conquered his mind so that he only manifests the best experiences. He faces troubles and challenges with an assurance that all is well, and meets them head-on.  He is loving towards all, and very compassionate. 

When he interacts with a super-low vibrating spirit, he still has respect for it.  And when he coaches someone he is instructing how to approach the containment of such a soul, he is very laid back, 'I don't know if it will work either, let's try it and see what it does' kind of instruction.




Pangong Lake, is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 m (14,270 ft)

How does he achieve it?

Ross meditates every day. He goes to the gym. He eats healthy (although the food requirements are less where he is). He rests--when it is time he gets a good night's sleep. (their days are longer than ours here).

He has a hobby--woodworking. He makes small projects which he is fully absorbed and it gives him great pleasure.

He attends every meeting and board session that is required of him, he doesn't like this part of his work, but he doesn't shirk his responsibility.



Stone Forest, the famous World Natural Heritage, located in Shilin Yi Autonomous County of Yunnan Province, is located in the world's only subtropical plateau karst geology and geomorphology of wonders, so far, 270 million years old.

Ross is not that much different from me and you. Although where he is, the emotions don't get 'touchy' and fly off in a mood at the drop of a hat like they do here.

He also doesn't have to worry so much about survival--the ability to buy the things needed for life--food, clothing, shelter. They have ways (and it's not Amazon! he jests) to provide for the needs and one day we will have access to them too.

So have hope! Hope is the positive expectation for a good outcome that is detached from the actual outcome itself. Hope is a sign of Spiritual Maturity. As he says it, 'you would like to get your way but if you don't you don't have a cow about it--you know it wasn't right for you and something better is on the way.'





LOURDES, FRANCE - JULY 23, 2014: Tourists and locals enjoying refreshements in one of the many establishments in Lourdes, France. Lourdes has about 270 hotels.

Intermission:  when I graduated from medical school, I went on a trip to France by myself. In Lourdes I was called 'La Americaine' by the shopkeepers, as I spoke French fluently.  At the time, I felt it was the ultimate, to take a Spiritual Quest where someone who had been close to Blessed Mother had created a town filled with miracles and healings! I took the train from Tours, staying awake all night and sleeping with my backpack on my front and my legs wrapped through the luggage. I didn't have a place to stay. But I found one on my own. Later, the shopkeepers where I bought all my souvenirs for my family, offered me to stay with them for free when I came back.

I was guided to certain places in the town, first the church by the hospital where she had first gotten her communion (I didn't know), then to other places, and at the end, I went to the convent across the River Gave (her last place in town, Bernadette). I remember going to the cemetery and seeing all of her family (Soubirous is the last name) there, but with her huge church down the hill honoring her who they called stupid in life, and beat up. That irony was not lost on me.

My highlight of the trip was how I waited in line for the bath in the holy water. And how someone gave me a sandwich out of kindness for I was hungry--it was a long line. As I changed clothes and put on a towel, the nuns showed me how to lay in the bath and the water was poured on me, towel and all.  

My wish from my heart was for my children to be spared the agony I had growing up--the anxiety, the poverty, the anger-management issues mother....I wanted the pain to stop with me, and for them to have a good life, the one I'd always dreamed.

At the time that was what Spiritual Maturity meant for me. 

Now I'm writing the words here for Ross <3 my beloved Twin!




Wild Colca River on the bottom of Colca Canyon in Peru

(Ross again)  Rivers can cut deep through the earth.




Local girl with baby llama sitting at Colca Canyon in Peru. It is one of the deepest canyons in the world with a depth of 3,270 meters.

And people will find the best way to manage where they are.




LONDON, UK - 12 JULY, 2016: London Underground station interior on July 12, 2016 in London, UK. The system serves 270 stations, 402 kilometers of track with operation history of 150 years

Technology and efficiency is not a substitute for the heart. Although it enhances the quality of life, and lengthens it and makes it more fascinating, the only thing that 'goes with you' IS in fact, your Consciousness --which is ninety percent of the heart and about ten percent of native intelligence ( although for Carla who is smarter than me and has always loved learning, I give her twenty percent)  -- again a joke at me LOL--ed--






TRIER, GERMANY - JUNE 28, 2010: people on market on Sternstrasse street near Cathedral of Trier in summer. The Dom is the oldest cathedral in Germany, first building was built in 270 years

It may take very long, possibly multiple incarnations, to achieve it, but once you have achieved it, it is like riding a bike. You don't fall as much and you enjoy the motion, and you never forget how to ride it.


ROME, ITALY - JUNE 29, 2014: Night view of the Tiber island, The island is boat-shaped, approximately 270 m long and 67 m wide, and has been connected with bridges to both sides of the river since antiquity. Being a seat of the ancient temple of Asclepius

Some people have been misguided to think that steps and rituals are the 'magic short cut' to Spiritual Maturity. 

In our opinion here, this only prolongs the 'adolescence' of the soul and some get 'stuck there permanently' by adhering to this 'brand' of 'occult science'. 

(he clears his throat...ahem!)



Ha Giang, Vietnam - Oct 14, 2014. Ethnic children on mountain road in Ha Giang province, Vietnam. Ha Giang shares a 270 km long border with Yunnan province of southern China.

I want you to be as children.

Carla let them know what our Father, our Divine Father, said, about the changes!


C:  ok.

I asked questions.

Here are his answers.

It won't hurt.

It will be sudden.

Everyone will know it, you can't miss it.

When it happens you will be filled with joy.

Then the hard part is to rebuild -- there is a lot of responsibility for this and it won't be done for us.

You don't have to be smart to understand it. There is a feeling that will be similar for all. Even the babies will notice it, and be glad for it!

Those who have been like the walking dead will awaken and will 'get it'--everything we will be working for since whenever we have learned about Ascension. And we will be thanked for our efforts by everyone and everything.

He's not talking about any 'friends in the skies' show but I can see he also is smiling and perhaps doesn't want to spoil any surprise...he's keeping quiet about it.



Today is a big day.


That was Ross with the last part.




clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins