Friday, October 5, 2018

Economic Freedom and How To Achieve It


Economic freedom is a goal that is our Birthright back at home in the Higher Realms.  Debt slavery, and poverty, simply does not exist. 

While we are on Earth we must face facts:
  • we live in a society that is run by insane slave masters who have built the system to ensure they are irreplaceable at the 'top'.
  • we are coerced and encouraged to spend through fads and advertising and seeking the creature comforts to be 'like them'--because it is our spending which adds to their wealth at the top.
  • we are taxed as well not only to keep the systems which are built by these crazy ones who will never get enough wealth amassed no matter how much of the global economy they secure in this game to 'win at all costs'--but probably more so to keep us bought in to their system.  We want to pay the firefighters and have nice roads and be 'safe from outside harm' as a nation, right?  And it is this way no matter what nation you live.  All of them are run by the same people.

There is one more unpleasant fact to discuss:
  • some of us are here under the Birth Plan and pre-Birth Contract for the lesson in Enduring Financial Challenge--where no matter what we do we just can't get that one right.
  • I was raised by two parents who were under this--always worrying about money--and they lost a lot of money with bad investments trying to escape their Life Lesson.
  • If you fall into this category of a family with this lesson, know this lesson might not apply to you. You have to unlearn the environment you grew up in. I married into a 'saver' family when I was a young adult. And you know what? I saved with my husband, and it was no big deal. My parent's dilemma was not mine forever. It had to do with how I thought.
  • Even if you ARE in this Life Lesson, you still can make the most of your resources and your outlook to the best of your ability, taking full responsibility for what you can control, while it is inside the constraints and terms of the Life Lesson.





Thinking outside the box is a wonderful term.

First you must look at the box--the systems which are in place, and realize how external forces are set up to confine you in it. 

Take back your mind. And soul.

Free it from the cycle of co-creation that those who run our society want you to have--one of being totally enmeshed in their system and a slave to it--and thinking that the only way out is to 'play by the rules' where you save up for retirement and work your ass off to 'win' when the people at the tippy top of the pyramid are flying first class and spending ridiculous amounts of money. And rubbing it in your face.

The only way to 'win' at THAT game, THEIR game, is to become a dark occult practitioner and it's totally not worth it to do that to your soul.



Are you ready to be free?

Take a good look around you.

When you appreciate what you have--financially, right now this moment--with a heart full of gratitude and love--and accept your circumstances--you have won half the battle.




When you decide for you what life will be like outside the box, or even re-define your place within it on your terms, not theirs, your journey has taken its first steps.

What kind of people have achieved this goal? Is it the people who live in tiny houses? Well, yes and no. They are mortgage free sooner, and definitely rent free. But the tiny spaces add a little frustration, and the houses themselves need maintenance a little more often because all the features are heavily used.

How about people who live off the grid? Like in Puna, Hawaii? You collect rain water, you live in a house you built yourself, you are solar...that's another way to do it too. Especially if you have a community of like-minded people who share what they grow for their own food. 

Homeless people have a combination of burden and freedom. One woman wrote a book and said it actually was a nice experience for her, and she titled it something like 'the good things about being homeless'. She wanted to give others hope.  She said, 'you can wake up when you want, and do what you want to do every day'.   I share this to give insight into her mind, her mental processes, one which was so strong in positivity and mental attitude, that she was able to view her circumstances as 'something good'...even when our society itself says, in order to keep us firmly entrenched in their system, 'it's the unthinkable worst that can happen to you'.  The power of this woman author's mind is remarkable to overcome it, the 'status quo', which we have been told to believe as true.  Homeless isn't easy--I'll be the first to tell you this from my experiences in the medical field. But her example of her mental and spiritual fortitude is a lesson for everyone, homeless or not.


You have the ability to co-create prosperity and abundance.

I learned this from a boyfriend. He said 'you are rich if you have the right friends'.

He took me sailing on the biggest yacht -- a schooner with three masts! -- in San Diego. It was his dad's friend's boat. We went many times. Even though  we were both students and poor.

I have a friend and mentor whose father owns an import-export company which does trade with Asia. He has told me if there is ever a massive disaster or war, to go to that warehouse.  We can eat all the noodles we want, and we will be safe and ride it out together. My family and his family too.

There is a lot to be said for having friends in places who can 'look the other way' or 'make doors open' for you. We experienced this recently while traveling. We got the club lounge access for free. It saved us a lot of money on meals. 

It's who you know.


The next part after the looking outside the box, is to work hard towards your goals and educate yourself with examples from people who have reached them before you.

The youTube channel 'Beat the Bush' is a good resource.  I also have a book called the Tightwad Gazette and another one with recipes from the Great Depression on how to eat on a dime basically.

Look into these resources.

Yesterday I turned in our recycling for five dollars and change. Yes, it's not much. But when I lived with the saver family, the grandmother taught me that a dollar saved is a dollar EARNED! Why? because there is no tax on it when you save money!

I went grocery shopping too. And I spent one hundred dollars but saved thirty without a single coupon. How do I save? I buy the things close to expiring--the manager special--when possible. And also, if there's a sale on something I use, I stock up. We use a special toilet paper-- it has aloe in it-- for delicate skin runs in our family. I saw it two dollars off. So, I bought eight packages of it. There's sixteen dollars in savings there. I figured it's buy three get one free, by my quick mental calculation. 

Ross teases me about the toilet paper. I always stock up and he says I have too much. But yesterday it was with his approval I bought it.

Start small, and celebrate the small victories.

Skip buying what you think you need (your wants) and focus on meeting your needs simply. Then you will be well on the road to success.




What IS success to you?

If it's bling like a rap star, your only going to make yourself miserable.

If it's having two year's worth of expenses in the bank, like the Beat the Bush guy, so you don't have to worry if you lose your job, that's one way to look at it.

If it's having the time to live the life you want to live the way you want to live it--through working part-time or having a stable work-life balance--then you are set!

Yesterday I had a challenge. My health insurance--just to be able to go to the doctor--went up. A lot. It jumped from low $900 to mid $1000 monthly fee. At first I panicked. Just to be able to go to the doctor I have to pay this? Thanks a lot Health Care Act! (It used to be $300 a month). But I remembered I had just cancelled a bad insurance policy with horrible ratings for the 'what ifs' and it had cost me three hundred a month. My cash flow will be able to cover for it. I don't want to change my insurance, I like it the way it is. I will still look at my options and decide what's best for us. But I won't be driven by FEAR. That nagging FEAR. The one I grew up with in our home, the specter of Poverty.

I grew up pretty poor in a bad part of town, in fact. But it taught me not to fear ''having to cut back". There's ways. I know. I learned them from mom. You just 'cut back' and wait until things get better. 

Now let's get to the root of the situation...


Many financial problems stem from an imbalance in the root chakra.

I was talking with a guy at the auto dealership in the service department. He had terrible back pain. He skateboards, and movement keeps his pain low. He's a little older and not doing the crazy things. But he has a spot in his back that goes numb and it worries him.

He also told me at his old job in Hemet, he worked as a mechanic for a shop that was owned by 'New York Italians'. He worked seven a.m. to seven p.m.  six days a week, sometimes seven. He was only paid nine dollars an hour, minimum wage, and never got a raise. He worked for seven years, doing heavy lifting by himself because a lot of the work he did was for trucks. He got tired of coming home dirty, and sore. He was DONE. Then his parents had moved to the coast. They invited him to stay with them for a month. He did. He found a job at a different dealership, and worked his way up to where he is today.

Can you FEEL the imbalance in that chakra by his words?

I offered him a Reiki Request, he took it.

I thanked him for not thinking I was crazy lol.

He has 'tried everything' and actually quite open to the Energy Healing.

Spirit gave two pieces of advice for him, and I typed it and sent it out already, snail mail.                  





The way the Galactics would see it, this guy on the top of the big pile is the one with a problem. He needs to take more than his share and turns a blind eye to the others. 

We hope you will learn to see it this way too.

Define your own success.

And work toward it.

Celebrate the small victories.

Seek like-minded supportive friends and community.

And tend to your root chakra FIRST and always!

Any issues with the spine, feet, knees, hips can be exacerbated when the root chakra is imbalanced. And know that sometimes root chakra issues carry over from past lives...so if you are pretty comfortable in this life and wondering why you struggle with fears and pains--it might be from a past one.

You can heal it.

Feel your feelings that were trapped in that life, and then let them go. 

You soul will know how to guide you.

And also, if your feet need orthotics/good support and you're not getting it, the compensation will throw off your balance higher up, and you can get pain that way too. Make sure everything is in good working alignment!! : )))









Clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins


P.S. to my mother success is getting a big refund on her taxes, and paying as few taxes as she can. She's Italian and they all think that way she says. LOL