Monday, October 15, 2018

Well-being and Confidence





This is just a quick, brief passing mention. There is an increase in the sense of well-being and confidence and I'm seeing it all around me.

I see it in my son, in my mom, in my friends here online and at work.

I see people asking questions about Spirit and wanting to know more--to this Ross and I are happy to oblige.

Then the Council is mentioning things like this:  http://ronahead.com/2018/10/15/the-all-as-awareness-the-council/

I like it.

My discernment is up. I watched a self-video that ran about nine minutes by a certain KW.  I'm not sure exactly what was said, to be honest, because it rambled, I know the history of this individual--with the recent trip to the near-death center for a 'touch up' to the programming...and that positive mantra was perhaps a little 'more' than that for him. So I asked. I asked is this individual controlled opposition. The answer from Spirit is yes. So, I do happen to like this person, I find them fascinating and talented. But when this person speaks, I know there could be many 'old tapes' or 'entities' doing the talking so I take it with a grain of salt.  THIS is the type of self-knowledge and comfort level with Spirit --how I was able to interpret this information being presented to me--will go  a long way in the comfort level you will enjoy when changes--whatever and whenever they are--arrive.

I almost titled this one 'Breathe' because sometimes when everything around you is outside of your control, what you can control is your breath.

Every time you breathe in, you pick up a little more than life-giving oxygen. You also inhale life-giving prune--the life force from Spirit. You are divine. You thirst for the Divine, for this is what you are. So, take the time through daily meditation and breath work and exercise to help bring even more of this Life Force into you.

I wanted to share about the meditations. I have gone beyond holding hands with Spirit. Michael sent the energy through my torso front to back. And Merlin coursed it from back to front. Raphael sent it from the top of my head to my feet. And Raziel of all things, stepped on my feet -- it didn't hurt! -- to sent the energy from my feet up out the top of my head. Until Raziel, the energy sort of bypassed the feet, the strength was in my torso. My team is really 'scrubbing' me.

This morning it was the Higher Self of Anthony who did the energy cleanse -- pushing the energy through me and out to the rest of Earth like the others.

It's a really wonderful meditation.

Ross has been working more -- he's quiet -- but when it comes to others needing help, and they approach us, he is always there with me when I give the answers these people asking the questions seek.

Know you are in excellent hands, our teams are phenomenal--our Spiritual Councils, and what I call 'sky crew'. They don't make mistakes, and as far as I'm concerned, enjoy the ride until everyone awakens.

I think it's not far away.

That's how Ross said to describe it, 'not far away'.


xoxoxoxo


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple
the Founders of Doctors With Reiki