Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Going Multidimensional

MADRID, SPAIN - JUNE 14th 2015: Aircraft -Boeing 777-268-, of -Saudi Arabian Airlines- airline, is taking off from Madrid-Barajas -Adolfo Suarez- airport, on June 14th 2015

Our discussion today may be new for you who are approaching Ascension and all of it's multidimensional gifts...although it is 'old hat' for those of you who have gone through the Karuna Reik training courses.

The symptoms are reliably consistent, and minor -- bringing on changes in the perception which as the body adapts itself to the higher vibration -- gradually resolve over a few days to weeks.



GOLD COAST - SEP 30 2014:People sail a a dingy. With nine times more waterways than Venice, the Gold Coast is a boating paradise with over 260 kilometers of navigable waterways within the city.

Third-dimensional earth vibrates at a very slow frequency--all cells and atoms--compared to the rest of the Universe 'out there'.

This is a journey of vibration. 

As you may have observed, the blades of a fan, or the blades of a propeller, are easily visible when stopped or moving slowly. As the speed the spinning goes faster, the ability to see the blades disappears. This is why safety devices are installed to protect us from the blades we can't see when the fan is in use, and why there are warnings on the tarmac for the propellers.

The Higher Realms are vibrating at a frequency we can't perceive, but are just as real as the fan blades or the propeller blades.

Currently we are rapidly approaching that point where we make the jump to be able to 'see' both them and us!




As with any Reiki attunement, the symptoms can arrive from a few days or weeks before to several weeks after the attunement. For regular Reiki, the 'cleanse' can have physical symptoms (malaise, feeling like you have a 'bug', congestion), mental, emotional, and spiritual symptoms that are associated with the clearing out of 'what's blocking' the normal energy pathways that Reiki travels in the human body/energy body. 

Many people have unconscious but physical memories of past lives where they suffered greatly for their spiritual gifts, so they block them in this life. This is very common and can improve with support of a teacher and a community of 'like-minded people'.

For the Karuna Reiki, it's a similar process, but the energy is much stronger and higher vibration.

It's been said that Karuna heals the soul the way that Reiki heals the physical body...

But Karuna Reiki students often experience a different and unique 'cleanse' around attunement:
  • disruptions in the perception of TIME--being late for appointments by thinking it's the right time or day but then being wrong. One of my classmates missed Karuna Reiki Master class--thinking it was Sunday and actually it was Saturday. (the Higher Vibrations are outside of linear 'time' as we have it here)
  • disruptions in the perception of DISTANCE--for example, you might spill as your are pouring into a glass because you think the glass is a certain distance but it's not. 
  • disruptions in the sense of solid matter--some people can see through walls, or even, the actual atoms themselves which make up the wall, and the spaces between them.
  • these things tend to happen around the home, and not so much on the road--but if you notice them, perhaps you shouldn't drive or operate heavy machinery until the symptoms resolve.
  • some people feel 'out of sorts' and get sleepy as they absorb these energies and come up to the speed of the Karuna Reiki vibration.
  • The energy itself feels soft and gentle, very loving, even though it is exponentially stronger than Reiki. 
  • A few of my teacher Anne's students--perhaps one percent--which is exactly what I felt!--have a sense of  'ahhhhhh!' and 'coming home'.  I know for myself I've been 'floaty' and 'airy' my whole life and when I got Karuna Reiki one I was like, 'now THIS is how it's supposed to be!'  I felt fantastic!

The reason I brought this up is that I got the dates completely wrong in the countdown.

A kind reader had to call it to my attention.

I had been going down in two day intervals--I thought--consistently based on the previous day's blog post countdown. 


The energies are starting to affect me.


I also must disclose something and give fair warning to our readers.  There is a pattern I didn't think about until the second person mentioned it.  I think there may have been more before I recognized the pattern.

A student asked, in a forum, 'did you get sudden downloads yesterday afternoon that were really strong?'

I didn't think anything of it.

It wasn't until yesterday I realized I had been thinking of her, preparing her a package, a 'care package', and the time of her strongest downloads was when I was doing a reading for her and typing it up.

She felt me.

I know when Margaret McCormick works on my energy--I had the removals and Golden Shield from her done years ago--I could feel it. I knew she was working on 'something' lol. At a distance while I was doing other things. I had to lie down, her energy was so strong!

Yesterday I was thinking of another reader with love, and I sent her a special photo to help celebrate her birthday. I've known her for a long time, and I'm proud of her achievements in Spirit.

Well, guess what? She posted a 'did anyone get a lot of really strong downloads? post.

Yup. 

I'm sorry. I didn't know and I wouldn't think to warn them. But I will warn you--if you get a sudden wave of downloads and upgrades and need to assimilate the energies--it's either the Karuna-strength increase in the frequencies (All Karuna Reiki practitioners are 'multidimensional')--or perhaps you've been in my thoughts and my heart enough to boost your frequencies WAY up LOL. (Ross says he will tone it down for you if this is the case, don't worry.  He DOES want you to look for your having this effect on other people. People will be drawn to you for your Higher Vibration. For Carla they even touch her in the halls at work--hugs, touching her arm--they can't help it--because her energy feels very good to them, and they are wanting to feel more of it.)





Temple of Kukulkan, pyramid in Chichen Itza, Yucatan, Mexico.The Temple of Kukulkan usually named as El Castillo. This step pyramid is about 30 metres high and consists of a seriesof 9 square terraces, each approximately 2.57 metres high

So for the record, our countdown is 257!!!

Please be patient and understanding and gentle with yourself and others as the surrounding vibrations increase over the next 257 days...and know it's not forever any symptoms you may feel. 







This one here is from Ross, to tease us.  He says he is creative 357 days a year, and the other eight he is 'sluggish and withdrawn'--yes, that's HIS idea of a joke.

Don't you just love his sense of humor?

I do.

He's awfully handsome too.

When he smiles at me I melt and get the butterflies all at the same time.

When I watch him heal others--my energy goes off the charts!--it's riveting and an honor to watch him work.  I could watch him all day.

Ross is a very watchable person. He's fascinating. And humble and nice all at the same time.

He says they all are like this, and you are going to enjoy experiencing them when the time is right--for their 'advanced knowledge and expertise' which is 'phenomenal' compared to what is here and now.

He says it's like you were to imaging having a cell phone and all it's capabilities in the 1940's.   It's like it's from 'outer space' and 'total science fiction'.

(he rubs his hands with anticipation because it's going to be just as fun for the Galactics as it will be for us.)



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple