Thursday, October 4, 2018

Panda Prospects


There is a woman I know, a lady anesthesiologist who once was a student of mine--whose name is Panda.   Her parents are from Thailand, and they wanted to give a name which would evoke international Peace to their first born child. (Her younger brother is named, Polar).

Panda is smart. She knows people. And once she shared with me her story about running for student body president back in High School.

She realized that there are some people who are going to love her, no matter what, and she had their vote.

She realized there are other people who are never going to love her, no matter what, and she would never have their vote. Besides, these people were not the majority.

The majority of the people were in the middle.

Those were the ones she would have to put her concentration and energy and effort towards to switch them into the 'love her and give her a vote' camp.

She did this and she won!





NEW YORK, USA - AUGUST 26, 2017: Panoramic view at New York City. With 256 skyscrapers, New York City ranks second in the world.



Now it is time for the 'big leagues' in this whole Ascension process. Here is intel which is for you and for all of us. Ross wants me to share it with you and explain the process a little further to make it clear.

Here is the intel:  http://ronahead.com/2018/10/03/answers-ep-v-the-council/


Here is the visual:




The state of all consciousness incarnate on Gaia is like this right now. It is a closed system.

The top icky algae scum is being cleared from the consciousness right now.

At the bottom is the clean water, unscathed by the algae and doing what it is supposed to do. This is me and you and everyone who is concerned about Consciousness and Ascension and wanting it to happen. We are closest to the vibration of The Other Side/Heaven/The Higher Realms.

The middle is the vast bulk of humanity, who doesn't know or remember Home (the Higher Realms) and have been heavily influenced by the 'algae scum' enough to think that black is white. They sympathize with the teachings of the 'algae' and emulate them.  But they can switch.

Unlike Panda, the effort to sway the middle in our case isn't one of persuasion.

Our method is the direct aura to aura transmission of the energy of Home/The Higher Realms to everyone around us. We fill our cup first through right action and daily connection to Source Energy. We are a continuous source of this energy to those around us. And if people have questions or interest we are there to help.

The science of the metaphysical dynamics is that the transmission of awareness and awakening to the middle group through this technique is unstoppable and exponentially growing.

The catch is that until the water is more clear, there is a risk of the soupy water sprouting more algae again--more scum on top--because at the current conditions of Consciousness, this is what will result.

Is this clear?


At the hospital again in surgery during the conversation when people were wondering aloud about the 'status quo' politically, I said, 'the plan is to get rid of the pedophiles who are in positions of power'.

Pedophiles?

Oh yes! No only do they rape the little children, they eat them too. I explained the problem of adrenochrome addiction too.

This was 'too much' information for one new father--his daughter is thirteen months old--but the surgeon understood. He 'gets it'.

Every day, I bring energy, smiles, hugs, laugher, understanding, patience, and honesty with me to my place of work.

And people respond to it.

Everyone. Not just the patients.

Today we are on countdown 256.

Ross gives me permission to share something with sensitive clearance that happened on Monday (this is Thursday).

I took my son to Dizzy-knee after school. It was crowded. All decked out for the holidays.

Here are some things I saw as 'decoration' that were disturbing to me:


This is in Ad-venture Land. It is a support for an awning near a gift shop. 

Metaphysically, this shape is a vesica pisces. It's the intersection of two circles, and has metaphysical meaning. It's used in sacred geometry. 

Female genitalia is also in this shape, and used for sacred reasons, or magical ones --dark or light--, by those who are aware of metaphysics. And the 'Magg-Ick' king dumb is run by very adept users of said, 'magick'.

I have a problem with this artwork. It's a little too anatomically correct. And the wood is in just the right place. 

It's hidden in plain sight and everyone walks by it.




This is a similar rendition seen while waiting in line for 'sploosh' mountain.

It's not an accident.


On the Maine Street, as decor, is this teacup.




Look closer. People who don't like a certain J.C. will put this shape into their art, upside down or right-side up, just to mock it.


This isn't the intel, the sensitive information. It sets the tone.

I was guided to go by a certain statue in the center of a circle in the middle of a giant celtic cross at the park. I was told to act like it's no big deal, and to eat the remainder of our leftover popcorn.

As I was doing this, Anthony reminded me that it's an emote on Fortnite to do that. Only you throw the popcorn at your face and don't make it into your mouth.

So I did that and asked him, 'like this?'

We laughed.

Then the spirit in the statue--the spirit of the park--which is male--got angry and asked, 'what's so funny?'

Face to face, me and him, in between worlds.

I didn't say hello.  I just looked at him. I'm so tired of this soul. It's sneaky. It's tricky. It lies. And it regenerates.

I knew to do something to contain it. But this soul wanted to stall.

'What are your terms?' he asked me.

'There are no terms' I replied, calmly, still eating my popcorn. We both knew everything sinister needed to be removed forever.

'What about the magic I set up to make the place more enjoyable?' he countered, with the air of an experienced businessman.

'The people have come to love the place so much it doesn't matter, they won't notice it. Would you prefer that they know about the ped oh feel ya and have the place fall apart? I'm okay with that.'

He paused.

'What do you want?' he leveled with me.

'I want my husband to be happy' I blithely shot back, still eating the popcorn. I added, 'I want the innocence of all the people who come and visit here to be reinstilled and protected forevermore.'

I called in Ross, and I could see by the reaction of this soul--who I've grown to know--he was upset. He said to me, 'the jig is up!' and he melted into a fine powder and fell to the ground.  I asked my teams to come and 'fix it', and I went on.

Anthony and I went and did a ride or ate or something.

It wasn't until I was walking by the old apartment over the fire station that I sensed 'him'. This time, he was an angry wolf. He chased and attacked us as we were leaving the street area to exit the part. I felt it on my shoulder.

Then he stopped.

Apparently I hadn't done enough. The team surrounded him in purple goo to contain him. I had to add a shield layer to the outside to permit only the highest vibration communication to pass through to him--and he can't contact any of his old friends etc from in there. It's solid diamond this shield.

The energy lightened considerably. My team tended to the wounds on my light body (this happens frequently, let me tell you).

Now it's time for some humor.



This is how that soul's team sees our team. Vicious, ferocious, and bad. Sometimes I think in the science fiction action movies, they make the Galactics look to the 'middle' like THEY seem them, a threat to the one percent who practice that terrible occult belief system...

Ross and Divine Father want to have a little fun and introduce you to our team--through, 'Pandas'...


This one is Aaron Bartholomew Mercury, because Ross wanted to make him laugh


This one is for Johnny Mars, because Ross didn't want him to feel left out. There's no lilac there, Ross adds, only 'pure panda awesomeness'.


This is how Divine Father wants to 'shout out' to Divine Mother Incarnate today.



He wants her to know she will always look like this to him. And his heart is filled with love.



To know Ross you have to get past his 'Hollywood Star Quality' he says...



And to look past his creative roles he plays 'on T.V.' (he giggles)



I want you to know the man with the 'world on his shoulders' and the responsibility he carries, I know this side of him. He takes it to heart.  Every day.


And HE wants you to know he likes to have fun and is a total goof 'most of the time'...and he's having fun now sharing this with you.  'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy' he says.


This is all for you today.

Keep your chin up!

And keep doing all that you already do.

Ross says follow your heart more and 'listen to the broadcast news stories a little less'...it will help you.



clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins


This is how Ross sees us.