Thursday, October 11, 2018

Normal People Say 'Good Morning' and It's Really Special





Right before I woke up, an image of a brown kiwi bird just like this flashed through my mind's eye.  I had heard the alarm one hour ago, and went to get my phone to put it on snooze for another hour. After that, I snoozed for eight minutes. It was during those eight minutes I saw this.

'Ross?....I LIKE my kiwi! Thank you!' I said to him.

He leaned back and smiled, and was seated so he spread his arms wide on the back of his chair, and said, 'I'm GLAD you like your kiwi!'

Then I paused, taking in all the happiness we share, just to be together.

'Ross?...'

Yes?

'Ross?....GOOD MORNING!  That's what normal people say to each other first thing to start their day--and it's really special.'

He was tickled I said, 'Good Morning!' to him and leaned forward and asked me if I would write about it?

So I write about it now to you. 


Good morning really is special. After I had my neurosurgery in 1990, I knew I might not make it. And when I survived the surgery--intact--I still had my vision, my movement, my speech--the only thing I was left with is a numb face and it's still numb today. It feels like when you are at the dentist...I discovered a philosophy I call 'Life, Death, and Forever'.

If's it's not something in the category of 'Life, Death, and Forever', then it must be Something Else. And life is too short to be concerned with Something Else.

The second part of that philosophy is that since Life, Death and Forever are so extremely important when you're not sure how long you have in this life, well, then, by default, 'Hello' and 'Goodbye' are extremely important too. 

Nothing is forever.

So always treasure each opportunity you are given to say a 'Hello!' with a smile from your heart, and a 'Goodbye!' with a gentle hug.  Or any gesture of acknowledgement you wish that is truly meaningful and kind to you both.








Yesterday I had heard that there would be martial law and the internet would go down.

Guess what?

It didn't happen.

I asked Ross, 'what's going on?'

He explained to me quietly that they chose the 'gentle route'--that everything would be done before it's announced so as not to ruin the success of the mission.  That was a third option. Many people won't realize what has taken place until the end when it is announced.

The other thing I realized is that my friend Jackie posted something to the effect of 'put your politics aside and stop the hate because these little children in Michigan (trafficking ring) need our help!'

I 'sensed' that this IS sort of an 'announcement', but it's not from the 'top' of our command team. It's from someone who is sent, but is more 'earthly' and 'popular' (as opposed to me who is basically more 'airy fairy')...when these wake up the rest will follow. Jackie knows all--I've told her about me, about Ross, about pete-zah-gay-t...years ago. But it didn't sink in because she was too asleep. I let it go. Basically, my actions were planting the seeds. And now, they are growing, and she thinks it's all her idea, which is from her heart, and it's all fine and well with me I'm not in this one for the applause it's to get the job done, right?

To me her post was like the little hummingbird First Nations talks about, who flew to the heavens and poked a hole in the black sky. Hummingbird flew again and again and made all the stars we see at night...that story and her owning it amongst her friends is one tiny poke hole in the system. 

I think it's a start.



Yesterday I was a little upset. Anthony told me his dad was taking them over to Alexa's for dinner. We both thought it was weird.

I was concerned for drug use, drinking, risks like an angry ex coming and going 'postal' at Jared and Anthony.

I also realized I may love Jared as the biological father of Anthony, but I simply don't like him any more. 

He doesn't have any concept of --I can't find the word for it but if I did it would convey that things with him and this situation are 'not right'. I can't put my finger on it.

I shared with Anthony that there's some past life thing going on with me and her, and I don't like it and I don't know what it is but I'm afraid she is going to steal my son. I pick up she wants to steal him from me. And she wants to hurt me. I'm so tired of being hated. I'm hated by Jared's brother. I'm hated now as a common enemy to unite Alexa and Jared. 

Anthony said Ross would be with him.

Ross told me Anthony would return to me and be safe.

Ross told me, 'let them write their story, Jared and Alexa. Let's write our story too, me and you.'

That's why I love him so much, Ross, for his wisdom. 

You aren't going to find someone more unflappable and supportive than him. Anywhere.

I'm lucky in so many ways.





Get a load of this!

It is REAL!

It is REAL I tell you, it's REAL!

It is a road sign in New Zealand telling you of Kiwi Crossing (at night I guess they do)!

I knew it was their mascot but like the bald eagles here--you don't see them very often, you know? But apparently there, in New Zealand, they have so many Kiwis that they get struck by cars and people have to watch out for them!

Here we have signs for deer crossing, and I think maybe in the desert, turtle crossing...funny how that seems 'normal' for me and I'm sure the kiwi crossing is 'normal' to the NZ people too!




Sunrise over Mt Hood, Oregon's tallest mountain at 11,249 feet (3,429 meters) with Burnt Lake in the foreground.

Our countdown is two hundred forty nine.   We have counted down together one hundred fifteen days. 

What has changed? Have you changed? I think I have a little bit...

I was in surgery for over twelve hours yesterday. One case. One big long case. And the only reason I am sharing is that my surgeon got a blister on his hand. I saw it, he showed it to me when he took off the glove. He worked that hard with his instruments.  That's real dedication. You can't buy that.

Someone I was talking with, his father-in-law is a dermatology professor at the local University. He was concerned because lots of the dermatology residents he taught as a pathologist graduated, and then opened up medical-spa's with fillers and lasers and botox and injections.  He says, 'that's not medicine!' But that's where the money is and these students have lots of loans to pay off...

I also heard about a Dr. 'Rhymes with Flack' neurosurgeon who ran the residency program at Cedars who only worked for cash patients. If the patient couldn't pay cash up front for the surgery then the patient would be given a different surgeon. We were talking about that too--a little jealous, a little outraged--at how he was able to work such a deal. Apparently he used to talk sports on TV too, and knew how to make a deal.

We have lots of examples in our area of 'doctors gone bad'--Robichaux who did crazy stuff on his down time, my friend who owns a surgery center where they did fraud on recovery patient's insurance.

I heard of a new one that's in a podcast. He was a spine surgeon who just didn't care. He had a jug of vodka under his desk. He paralyzed all kinds of people, even his best friend, because he was so careless with his instruments as he worked on the spine. Apparently his last case the assistant told him to put down his instruments and leave the room.  The others judged him and laughed. I thought to myself, 'it sounds like a serious case of burnout that went untreated' and thanked God nothing like that has happened to me or to anyone I know.  The 'there but for the Grace of God go I' prayer.

I say that one a lot.


Seljalandsfoss waterfall view during winter which located in the South Region in Iceland right by Route 1 and the road that leads to Porsmork Road 249



We are on the right road.

We are on the right path.

You can get all hung up over the latest news stories, 'inciting violence' yada yada yada. 

Or you can effortlessly be who you are, where you are, which is like life-giving water in this spiritual desert world. 

God is at the reins and has never given up control.

I had a good talk with Divine Father yesterday or the day before. I asked him why we are incarnate? I kind of didn't get an answer but I can see how on Earth 'anything goes' and there's lots of experiences for Creator to learn from, as well as people to grow and advance.  (I forgot a friend said you can ask for skipping a repeat of a Life Lesson with 'so and so' for example me and Alexa--that's a nice feature in this school to be able to do that.)

I told him I don't like being incarnate.

He asked me why?

I explained because my heart broke so bad over Ross when he died. It was incredible pain. And it followed me through many incarnations after and I did many stupid things. And I don't like to do stupid things! It's just not worth it the terrible pain. Why would anyone ever want to go through that?

Then he sent me to Ross who was flattered because I had hurt so much over him, and was concerned about my broken heart and the fallout from it with my behavior. 

These are the kinds of lessons, spiritual lessons, we are here to learn. And this is how they are discussed in the higher realms. 

Ross hugged me. Then in an instant I was back with Divine Father. He told me some advice, I forget what, but I know everything is going to be okay. And that all the broken hearts we have had, each and every one of us, isn't for no reason or random or not good. It's a good plan, even though I can't see it.

I know Divine Father told me that our lifetimes are very short compared to there--so what does it matter?

And I explained that while you are here, the perception is it is taking forever, it's interminable, and it really hurts.

Yesterday I experienced hunger in the O.R.  I mean REAL hunger. I had to ask for a break and people didn't even bother to answer my texts. Mid morning they just went home! The 'Christian' who is Ell-Dee-Ess who had helped me with an arterial line...my friend and anesthesiologist I ask to do anesthesia for me...just went home without thinking. So did another. And the one who did give the break I had to explain that this case would go until five and I needed ten minutes for lunch, I'd packed it and would warm it up. I had to wait two hours for him to give me those ten minutes. After a while I opened up the energy bars in my back pack and ate them quietly. The surgeons each took a break, they had a worker get them a pasta lunch in a box from the chef downstairs on pasta Wednesday, and one took a break while the other worked with the worker then they switched. When you get hungry enough, you don't think about rules. And that's how lots of people get mind controlled--deprived of food and sleep, given extreme pain. They will do anything to escape it. And they can't so the mind splits into alters. Right on schedule for the trainer, right? It's all scientifically figured out how to exploit the weakness of the human 'to make them better' they say. Um, yeah, right.

I realized the weight problem is from this never knowing when I am going to get food. And for needing to eat fast. So you tend away from fruits and salads because they take more time to eat. 

At the worst of it I told myself, 'I have supply to unlimited food' and tapped into Heaven. I realized the suffering here was unreal. And what IS real, back Home, is you are never hungry. I felt energy come from Heaven, and it helped me. For a little while. I also experienced extreme thirst. I found a tiny water bottle in my bag, and drank that greedily too right in the O.R. 

I won't say suffering isn't 'real', because it is and it's uncomfortable. But it's also an illusion, a lesson you are bringing yourself, for some reason that is good, and try to make the most of it. Once you learn a lesson, many times it's skipped. You never have to experience it again. And sometimes if it's not a lesson, angels will help you.

The neuro tech had tic tac candies. I asked her for gum, she had those. She explained she wasn't sure why she bought them. I told her I was happy to see them. My dad always had them in his pocket. And when he walked you would hear them shake. Nothing makes me think of my dad more than that, and he's passed.  So I had two candies. 

Emily is nice, open to spirit. She drew the abundance card and I got the courage one. I've sent her a bracelet. Hers is fascinating design...always new, spirit is in the designs!. 

When I went to go, I saw she had put the tic tac in my bag, and given them to me. 

It made my day!


Now I go to work. We have a department of surgery meeting this morning. I have to attend. Ross said I can't wear scrubs. I have to look nice. So I will dress up and have cereal and go.

I have to be there at seven.

Good bye for now <3 to you from us both!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple