Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Moving Forward In Compassion


The energies are surging powerfully. Ross picked the big red countdown, and he wanted you to know I double-checked with the computer 'how many days until June 17, 2019' to ensure the count was correct.


I'm going to share about some major areas of 'heart opening' to a degree I had not know was possible, and these also increased my trust in the planning of our colleagues 'in the skies'--Ross and his teams.

A former classmate and close Fortnite friend of Anthony had a birthday, and invited him to a Def Leppard concert. I had known his dad had bought the tickets last spring to take Mason his son. 

I felt a heavy dread and was glad the father could take Anthony because that's the last place in the world I would want to go. Crows. Rock music. 

Besides the father bought the ticket he should go, right? There were only three tickets.

Well...as it turned out, when Johnny bought the tickets, he was moving into a new house he bought with his former girlfriend of two years, a teacher from the school. 

Everything changed. The house is sold. The couple is broken up. And I had the sinking feeling I was on assignment.  It turns out Mason's little brother and sister needed to be babysat, and I was the only adult who could take the two boys.  

Mason and I are close. He was my roommate in China since Anthony was with his dad. I apologized to him in advance because I snore, and he said his dad does too. Sometimes Johnny, a single dad, has to work overnight shifts. So Mason has spent the night here. He was astonished I cooked a warm meal. He had never had a meal at home on a plate like that, and he thought it was delicious. He's always eating fast food...I call Mason my 'adopted son'.

So I accepted the task. 

Ross had me extend my walk to the local Star-bu-ckets...where I got a gift card and a lot of wrapped cake pops for the boys. I put them in an empty venti water cup and a gift bag.  Then later Anthony and I got old-fashioned rubber helium balloons for the car to surprise Mason.

His father came to the car with Anthony and Mason, and you could clearly see he loved his son so much he just wanted us to go see their favorite band. And I was shocked to find out it was a double-billing, with Journey starting the concert! I had just heard Steve Perry on KERTH 101 the other day, and was flooded with joy to know he's back.  (I didn't know until after the concert he hadn't rejoined the band, they had a different guy--no wonder he didn't look like  him! lol) It was near instant manifestation.

We fed the boys and me at a local chicken shop--Cane's--which is Mason's favorite. Then in my loaner car from the shop--newer and safer than mine--we made the long drive to the Forum, the 'fabulous' Forum in Los Angeles. 

The boys discovered the joy of breathing helium and speaking like Donald Duck in the back of the car too. It was hysterical. OMG! Mason said with a ridiculous voice. They laughed so hard!

So we arrived.

I've never been to the Forum.

We actually parked in some dirt lot by the new stadium--twenty-five dollars to park!  We walked in. We went through security checkpoints. We found our seats.

The stadium was dingy and dark. 

The people were, um, very 'into' the 'rock and roll' vibe--I could tell by their dress. 

Our seats were WAY up the stairs near the top, and I was glad I have been working out. I was thankful my seat was on the aisle. I had a little more breathing room.

I realized that this was no ordinary building. It was a temple to a different God, and I was on his turf. I sensed that the minute I got out of the car and walked towards the event. Spirit had told me not to wear certain jewelry, including my jade from New Zealand that's Maori. I had to be low-profile energetically. And the mom thing was an excellent 'cover'.

I saw that this was -- without others who didn't know it -- a ceremony to that God, just like preachers in church have their congregation, the bands had theirs. 

And I was sad.

I was sad because the High Adepts had tricked so many, and the many had been so easily tricked to embracing this lifestyle without ever really knowing what they had embraced--by choosing with their free will. They had chosen music that makes them feel good, and a counter culture lifestyle which has turned into our culture's lifestyle in my generation. 

But I wasn't alone.

Ross and his teams had an archangel in each corner of the venue, UP. 

He told me we were going to 'do some popcorn' at the event.

And at the last second--I had already opened my heart to everyone and connected to them energetically--I can do this with large crowds--I was asked to put in a shield of goo over the people right when the concert was about to start. This way no dark mag-ick could ever go 'in' to them. 

I started doing Reiki--which I can't even draw the signs any more I use they are so advanced--and I attached light to each soul and it started to spiral around and dance through each connection like water spraying in a dishwasher.

And the little dark attachments and entities started to come up, like popcorn. And the angels were scooping them up and taking them to isolation/decontamination. 

So the first part of the assignment I didn't know I was going to have but had a hunch--was to remove the energy of the venue and the tradition of practicing that worship of the god of TWDNHOBIAH from the crowd.

Once this was done, I could see the concert for what it was...a cry for love.  A very sad and pitiful re-creation of the realm of Divine Creator. People need to form a collective, they feel good to do this. People like to feel good and free to dance to the music of their youth. People need an escape from the psychological constraints of their day-to-day world...

I understood.

And I could see that what else was for them to love?

This was conveniently provided by TWDNHOBIAH. It took advantage. And it took their money. And their hearing too. This loud music itself damages the aura (I had ear protection for all three of us). 

I felt sorry for the people and this trick.

My heart opened. 

Ross told me to relax and enjoy the rest of the show, I'd help their cause more if I did this.

So I did. And I liked Journey, much of my early adult life had them on the radio.

Later...later in the show I realized how you can't get the music separated from the reproduction rituals of the human race. It's in our society. Sexuality has been 'hijacked' a little by the music industry, and that's a really strong reinforcer for their product. That's why there's 'your song' and 'our song' and 'breakup songs' and 'love songs'...it's all about sex. 

My heart opened with compassion more.

The end result is that the people's innocence will be returned to them--the music will be merely that--music.  One day!


We actually had to leave the show early. The boys were unhappy. They couldn't breathe. The marijuana smoke was overwhelming and they didn't like it. I didn't like it either. At this point, it wasn't a choice for us to have fresh air. The people who bring it to concerts are most likely habituated to it at home with the music, and they wouldn't even think anyone else might be affected by what is their practice in their home. The 'sex, drugs and rock and roll' lifestyle for them isn't complete without their lighting up. As we move towards a society where this form of smoke is 'legal and accepted' please remember how the rest of our society--possibly including you--feel about tobacco smoke in restaurants and closed cars when you are exposed to second-hand smoke. It's not fun to be exposed to any kind of second-hand smoke. 

In a way it worked out for the best because we missed Def Leppard (Ross had me do one thing before we left to permit them to work more in our absence)--and missed the traffic---and got a little extra sleep once we were home. 

I bought three tee shirts at Ross' direction. And his recommendation to me is to 'angel them up'...something MORE than a beadazzler but to 'lighten it up' in some way with help from the craft store. I can't alter the stuff to make it less respectable to the fans--but I can 'embellish' it with angelic energy. You see, many symbols are neutral and can be used by both teams. That's another topic in itself. He doesn't recommend doing it--but in the future you will understand when more lessons come out.

The Forum is healed too, from the past to the present, for anything dark that ever may have happened there. 

All imprints are neutralized and healed.



BROOKLYN, NEW YORK - MARCH 5: Coney Island Boardwalk with Parachute Jump in the background on March 5, 2013 at Coney Island, NY. The boardwalk, built in 1923, stretches for 2.51 miles.

I have things to share from work. 

Keep your day job! Ross says. To all of us.

You will soon see why.

I am used to being there for my patients.

I am also used to being there for my surgeons, as understanding support for their work.

I am starting to realize that I am there for my colleagues too.

The first was R. She had announced on FB she had made a decision for twenty-eight days, and it was a good one. I had asked the charge nurse Maria what she meant by that? And Maria was confused too.

We ran into R in the break room, both of us, and we confronted her to make sure she was okay? R. said many people thought she was pregnant. We were concerned and with love we asked, 'what is this secret and are you going to be okay?'

R paused.

R said, 'I am an alcoholic and I have been sober for twenty-eight days. It's really hard for me to tell people at work, But I was losing my family, and also my work--being so hung over I needed zofran and sometimes even an i.v. so I could work. I felt so guilty for my patients because I wasn't my best self. And I had thoughts of suicide, just driving off the freeway, because I felt such guild and shame I thought my family would be better off without me.'

She said it calmly, matter-of-fact.

I gave her a hug. I held her and told her she is important to us, she is precious and special to us, and I congratulated her for her decision!

This is the moment I realized I am here on Earth--for my heart--for my connection to Heaven--and for the reassurance to others who are just waking up in their own right--that all is well and everything is going as it should.

I LOOKED TO THE SOUL AND REASSURED IT THAT THIS IS ONLY A LESSON AND THAT THE SOUL ITSELF IS BLAMELESS, PERFECT, AND FORTUNATE TO BE MAKING ENOUGH PROGRESS TO MOVE AHEAD WITH ITS LESSON!

Are you ready for the next one?

Operation 'to catch a thief' with M?

I went to the car and to the main O.R. and fortunately, as Spirit would have it, she was cleaning the sink by the locker room.

I held up the gift bag to eye level, and caught her attention. 

I said, 'M! Look! Look what I have for you! A present!' and I swung the bag just a little and smiled.

She was like, 'For ME? Why?' and got very excited. I handed the the bag and she started to open it immediately. Then she realized the others were there, and went into the locker room.

M's joy was palpable. She loved opening the package. The perfect wrapping paper. The layers inside the box, the sticker on the lid of the box. Everything was high-end, like only Asian markets can do.

She saw the tea, and I shared she had liked my mug, and I wanted her to have one just like mine.

She understood. I could tell the kindness stung her a little because it was her sore spot, but I held the vibration high, and countered with, 'my mug brings me so much happiness I wanted to share this happiness with you so you could have one like mine and we could be TWINS!'

It took all day for that lesson to sink in.

What I gave her was the confidence and validation she had been seeing erroneously through taking things that were not hers. Is she kleptomaniac? I don't know. But was this a blast of love in the right direction? Yes. When I saw her in the halls later after my case, she smiled, and said, 'the mug is very beautiful'. 

I also realized for the success of this mission, I can't speak a word of it to anyone at work, or it will seem like I am trashing her reputation and the lesson of love will be lost. So the others may think I'm crazy, or a genius, but either way, I must keep my 'work' to myself...for it to be a success.  If the others were as awake then they too, would provide her with anything that sparks her interest. Nothing takes the fun out of stealing than taking the thrill away, you know?



Here is one last one. I saw a PACU nurse with ice on her face looking very distracted and worried. 

I asked her what's wrong?

Her tooth had cracked and a dental infection was making her jaw swell up. She didn't mean to come to work, but she did, and she needed to go to the dentist right away but her boss told her to wait until the twelve-o'clock person came in. And they might be late!

She was consumed with anxiety and fear. 

I was calm.  I assessed the jaw and agreed with her it was concerning.  

It wasn't so much the jaw as the sense of being a slave--going to work sick (which I know well) and not being able to leave to care for your own body (which I know well too)--that was getting to her. 

So I waited with her until she was more calm. It was only about twenty minutes until she could leave. And I stayed with her ten.

It made a huge difference to her that I was kind and patient and encouraging and had an interest in her situation! HUGE difference!

It turned out she needed antibiotic pills, and the next day they will take the root out from her broken tooth. 





SUPHANBURI - MARCH 06 : Jens Getteman #251 with KTM Motorcycle in competes during the FIM MXGP Motocross Wolrd Championship Grand Prix of Thailand 2016 on March 06, 2016 in Suphanburi, Thailand.

Things are getting exciting. 

With the unseen energies.

Yesterday I took out one last thing from a Dis-Knee 'wannabe' that moves energy according to some 'master plan' for the area. It's not working any more. Totally out of commission.

Ross talked us through it, and what seemed like an ordinary shopping trip was actually 'work'. A ferris wheel ride was actually a little 'more than a ride' if you know what I mean. 

And at the end Ross had us buy a chocolate chip cookie for Anthony and for me. 

In Heaven, there is balance between work and play. Much better than here.

And also, I found the BEST pair of narwhal slippers at 4-ever Twenty-something! I came home, took a bath and put on my robe and slippers, and was so content!

I found a pair of sloth socks too. For like three dollars! The slippers were fifteen--very affordable.



Now it's time for me to go. 

Ross is smiling.

This morning when I was just barely waking up, he was giving me advice on this article. When he smiles I know I did well.

For the first time, as I was waking up, he told me to Run! (to him).

I did. With everything I had and when I reached top speed with my spirit body, I smacked into him hard and he held me tight. 

He said, 'I am going to marry you!'

I asked him, puzzled, 'I thought we already did?'

He said, 'not in this incarnation as Carla!' and smiled again.

I told him, from my heart, 'Ross? I could marry you EVERY SINGLE DAY!' and I meant it. I snuggled closed to him until I had to wake up. 



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple




P.S. here is a challenge if you are interested. Does anyone here recognize this home?








Anyone know who once lived in this house? Hint, it's in the UK. Scroll down for answer.




















































 LIVERPOOL, UK - CIRCA JUNE 2016: The childhood home of John Lennon in 251 Menlove Avenue aka Mendips