Friday, October 12, 2018

You Are Going To Have More Happiness Than You Can Possibly Imagine!

TORONTO - OCTOBER 4 Streetcar on Lakeshore Blvd The Toronto Transit Commission TTC operates 11 streetcar lines and 248 streetcars As seen in Toronto on October 4, 2013


Today I awoke to this message:  You are going to have more happiness than you can possibly imagine!

I was asked to write about it.

It was Divine Father or Mother telling me.

Imagine you are on a bus stop and you know the bus is due to arrive...it's coming! 




Today we are going to talk about a new meditation, about your happiness and why it is important to all of Creation, and the struggles we face while we are incarnate.

I will tell you about the hidden forces which are at work right now to set all of us free...from TWDNHOBIAH. And also what you can do to free yourself from the grips of their, um, 'system'...

Then I will share about my own struggles, and how I was able, with the help of a friend, to 'turn it around'.




Please look at the hands. Look at the fingers and how they interlace as the couple faces each other.  Now imagine how it would look if both of their hands were like this if they faced each other, her right in his left, and his right in her left.

This is the upgrade to the new meditation.

There's a catch though.  One of you in this meditation is not incarnate.

Think of anyone from the Spirit World who has a good grasp of Heaven--someone who you feel a connection to--for me it is Ross but it could be any angel, guide, or deceased loved one.

Have them walk to you and hold your hands as your face each other. For the advanced students, your physical hands may be at your sides, comfortably, and you reach out with your Light Body hands.  Then your arms don't get sore. You just tell them to move the same as you tell your physical body to move, and they move. You use your mind to make your Light Body 'go'. 

Then, like the first meditation, your mind goes blank and you don't think of anything but this moment, and you relax deeply.

Your right hand is connected to the energy of Heaven.  (with the stone meditation it was the same thing--HEAVEN--not any other label or name or reason. Just Plain Simple Heaven.)

Your left hand is connected to the energy of Earth--Here and Now--not grounding or any of that. It's simply a target for the energy of Heaven to be directed to reach. It represents all of us here in the collective, incarnate, in all of our various stages of physical growth.

Your smiling loving guide is going to push the energy through your right hand, through the rest of you, up your right arm, across your chest and stomach, and down the left arm into that left hand. 

The meditation is the experience across your chest of that energy moving. And across your arms and stomach too. It's the sensation of this moving energy, the relaxation, and the sense of little leaves of 
'blockage' being caught in the energy flow and washing downstream into that hand where they somehow vanish miraculously and disappear!--which is the object of the meditation.

Do this ten minutes when you first wake up, and also the last ten minutes before you go to bed.   If you are not comfortable with this, the stone meditation where you hold a stone in your hand is fine. I've seen some stones and people are more focused on the crystal meaning and this is not the object of the meditation! It's the weight of the stone--it should fill up your hand, not be heavy but not a pebble either. A pebble of a high vibration stone isn't going to get you to where you can feel that spirit hand, but a rock from a walkway that's 'cabinet size' (for you collectors) is going to get the full effect to you. 

The goal is to relax and to feel that energy flowing from right to left inside you. And to be consistent with it. 

What you are doing is by proxy helping the rest of the unawakened population prepare for the energies which are to come. Like the ones in the title. 

Here is why it's so important for us to do this meditation:  these are the leaves to 'rake up to Heaven' by letting flow in the energy stream


Here is another reason why this meditation is so important. You in your location are helping this energy to flow around the globe because you are doing your part:  http://ronahead.com/2018/10/12/time-to-be-ready-the-council/




Bhutanese child with traditional clothes at the Gangteng village, Phobjikha Valley, Bhutan. Bhutan has a population of less than 1 million people and the Bhutanese people has a median age of 24.8 years


Bhutan is the land-locked country near the Himalayas (generally) where the government is concerned about a 'happiness quotient' for its people. I believe they also outlawed anything GMO.

I had no idea their median age is so young. Half the people are older and half are younger than this.  In the UK it's 40.2 years, in the US it's 37.8 and in the world it's 23.6. 

Wow.


KAPFENBERG, AUSTRIA - AUGUST 9, 2015: Michaela Sturm (#248 Austria) participates in the national track and field championship.


If your efforts have felt like this javelin thrower, you're not alone.

Sometimes I wonder why I struggle when things in Heaven are so effortless! 

A big struggle is not knowing what's going on completely with Ross and his teams.

I'll share with you an aside at the end...but it took this much energy when it happened.



Zhukovsky, Moscow Region, Russia - August 248, 2013: Dassault Rafale in Zhukovsky during MAKS-2013


I see our teams working together and leaving just barely any trace of them -- which is their style.

The ice-breaker was the Michigan pedi-ring sting.

Yesterday it was Con-Yay meeting with the Drump making the news. Even if people were making fun of that meeting, it's shaking things up and raising consciousness that something is very 'different' in the works and if THIS could happen God only knows what could be next, right? And YES, God is the only one who knows! And God is good at keeping secrets and surprises! LOL. This meeting was like a move on a chess board. Just like a pawn moving. But I'm looking at the whole game.

A bishop moving on that chess board would be the law signed by Drump to clean the oceans. Everyone is generally united on the topic that 'plastic in oceans is a bad things'.  This weakens the argument that the narrative keeps driving home. It doesn't do anything, but it limits the movement of the narrative into a corner, so to speak. 

And with our meditation, we are literally touching Heaven and experiencing it, adjusting ourselves and those who have no clue why we are meditating or that we even are (the ones who need it the most, the ones in the middle who are asleep)--raising the frequency of the collective consciousness even closer to that 'tipping point'.






Recently I had to tell myself that even on my worst of days God still loves me and thinks that I am good just the way I am.

Work has  been rough!

The patient from he twelve (actually fourteen) hour case did wonderfully. I had a nice visit, and we and the girlfriend spoke of Japan in ICU.

Some other patients scared the daylights out of me. THIS close to dying. My whole body was shaking. Part of routine anesthesia care. This is like the third time in a month with these times where the patient just can't move air either due to obstruction or bronchospasm or laryngospasm.  The recent colds and high BMI are factors.

I've had to call for help for arterial lines, and spinals--because either the patient was too unstable or the anatomy too difficult for me to get. My buddy couldn't get the spinal either.

Then there was the block. I read ultrasound excellent, the needle tip goes where it is meant to go, and they blocks don't work that great because it's so difficult.

Yesterday it was like a curse was on me and Anthony. We both had lots of challenges.

A colleague told me on his hard days he thinks of the one good thing that happened, and moves on to the next day. He lets it go.

My three things were 1) I have good colleagues   2) days like this are rare and 3) nobody died. Or had brain damage!  So it was a good day.

Anthony and I went to dinner by the ocean. It helps.

I had thought I'd paid the electric bill, but for some reason payment didn't show up on the bank thing. I got a past due notice. I paid it again, but it would be close to the deadline. I tried logging in to my online account--couldn't get my password to work. The email link didn't come through. And I called, in desperation to say my payment is coming but might be a day late due to the bank. They had an automated system that offered to give more time to pay. I took it.  But that's how the whole day has been.

We wondered if our new bad luck had to do with Alexa. Was she a witch? What was happening?

I didn't tell Anthony but on the drive home I had a psychic attack from her. I knew who it was and I felt it. (Or from someone pretending to be her). I got dizzy. I usually am unaware of attacks like this. My shields are strong and protect me.

The lesson from the souls was told to Anthony by Ross. In a past incarnation, we were married and she wanted Anthony.

I remembered that one clearly from before and told him the rest of the story. We were married, farmers, poor, living on someone's property like share croppers.  The wife of the landowner took a liking to my husband. He refused to cheat with her.

She arranged for him to be in a compromising position with her when her husband came home. He was immediately filled with anger and shot my husband dead with a shotgun right in the bedroom. My husband had done nothing, he was an innocent man.

She knew I knew the truth. So she found me and broke every single one of my fingers to force me into both extreme poverty and inability to care for myself (they were never set)--and silence.

She was a horrible, wicked soul. And this time she's back in my life, and Anthony's.

As the psychic attack came, I was told to blow into it. My energy is stronger and made it go away.

But she attacked two more times.

The last times I added love, pure unconditional love, for HER, to that blow of energy. It quieted down and has not attacked me since.

I was done with that lesson from our past lives and I cut all ties to her. But she didn't.

What I can see is that now she wants Jared, and they are going to set themselves up into their own life lessons. And I know in my heart that they are positioning themselves for karma/payback/Big Time Lessons which are long overdue. And I won't have to lift a finger. But I will get the opportunity to watch.

Anthony is very upset over the possibility of his father getting a 'package deal'--Alexa and three kids. He doesn't even want to visit his dad if this happens. He's serious.

I don't pick that up. I pick up the changes happening first. It's hard to watch him be so upset. That's why dinner out by the fresh breeze and the crashing waves helped so much to us both.

I kept in my points count but also we shared one piece of carrot cake--Ross said to. And being on 'eating healthy' made me appreciate it so much more.



Ross have you anything to say?

He shakes his head no.

Everything is perfect. Just the way it is. You just haven't come to the end of the story yet. He says.

He is so wise!






clap! clap!
Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple


P.S.  https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2018/10/11/your-human-death-is-but-a-transition-back-into-full-conscious-awareness/  from Saul