Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Do Your Best and Know That You Are Loved

Blind window of the burial chapel in Guetzkow, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany with bible passage - Jeremiah 23:6.    English translation:  In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.


Live your life.

You are here for a reason, and that reason is important.

Nobody can live your life for you but YOU.

There are going to be good days.

There are going to be bad days.

Either way, the days are going to pass.

So do your best.





There were some people who 'interpreted' my blog post yesterday -- not directly but I read it -- and, um, all I have to say to them is 'walk a mile in my shoes and I think you would explode from the intensity of the assignment'.

First of all, my work situation is toxic that people in other surgical roles, such as technicians and technologists, keep quitting. 

I am there to help people awaken, and one actually is. He is enjoying the videos about the peet zah gate and discovering the hidden symbolism and lies which are hidden in plain sight.  I would endure my long days and nights and stress gladly just to know that it helped this guy to wake up! 

Actually another is 'alert and oriented' already, we didn't know, but it's a cleaning person. And as the first guy was talking as my patient was waking up, the other and I were talking about who sacrificed who to get where they are on the A-list, for example, who did their mother....much to the first guy's amazement that such a thing could happen and nobody would know. He was like, 'how do you know?' and we are like, 'that information is out there' and 'there are lists'. 

So, know my work bears fruit--hopefully here with you our dear appreciated readers -- and also in my physical presence at work. 

The last is a warning I give everyone who reads the blogs and thinks I share EVERYTHING.

I don't.

It is the things I don't mention which are the most disturbing and important work I do. I 'see things' face to face and I 'cleanse' them.  And many of these 'things' are very big things which are icky and can only be seen with 'eyes that see'. 

Do you need to do this?

No.

You need to do what you were sent to do and only you can do it.

Just like me.

Would you like an example?

An innocent-looking young patient had a problem. I saw a pattern I've seen many times before--a fear of needles, and an incredible tolerance to standard anesthetics. A polite way to say it is that the individual's opioid receptors were 'not naive' to opioid while under my care. 

I had to look in. 

I reluctantly did.

Horrible icky attachments were lurking in there.

I didn't want to mess with them or even engage. So I attached a suction device--one from spirit I am authorized to use--to the soul in about a nanosecond. And I found a way to loosen and remove all of these entities. 

I do this day in, day out, every day, without question, work like this.

My shields I have invested in--a gold one from Margaret McCormick and a diamond one from Isabel Henn--are the best money I ever spent because then nothing sticks to me!

Anyhow, there was another I cleared where I had to hold the hand of Divine Creator to even look at it. What came out freaked even me out, and I've seen everything. These were slimy spirits like red algae and were so many! There were other things too and all of them rushing out of a collaboration of a 'network of darkness' where my patient had been the tip of the iceberg. 

I found out yesterday that it was the energy of a certain Michael Aquino's work. I won't say any more about it. But it's clean and it's done. 

Remember your emotions are there for a reason. It's to protect you. Feel them. If you have a bad day, let it go. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you shouldn't have felt the way you did, or that their way is better. 

When you encounter someone like this, look for the fruit.

Just like with darkness, you 'follow the money'--with people on our team, you look for the evidence of the healing work that they do, and how much 'sweat equity' they have put into it. For one person who has anxiety of heights and to be able to go up something is a big deal--and that's a ton of 'sweat equity' they have put into themselves for healing THEM. 

This is the gold standard.

How much healing and releasing have they done themselves?

Then, after that, see how much they have done to help others?  In any way. 

Trust you are working on your assignment for a reason that is blessed. Give yourself the love you need to make it through your day. Be thankful for the love of friends, patients/clients/and family. It is a gift. 

Never compare yourself to anyone else.

And when others compare themselves to you, offer them love. Love cures everything. 

And go on your merry way. 

That's all I have to say. I have an early assignment--early start--and yesterday I was twenty minutes late lol. 

Ross' love is always, always with me.  Sometimes now with my meditation I just let his arms wrap around me and I concentrate to just relax and let go. Then I cry and tell him the things I've seen that frighten me.  And I soak in his compassion and caring. 

Also, right before the patient almost died the other day, he sent me the most beautiful symbol. It is the symbol for Heaven on Earth--I wrote down the name, I might have the order of the words wrong--but it is a good one. 

When I am up and running in the teaching department I will share it with our students at some later time. 









Ross says it's time for me to go.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins