Thursday, October 18, 2018

You Are Your Forever

TOKYO - JANUARY 7: The Japanese National Diet House January 7, 2012 in Tokyo, JP. It is the upper house of the National Diet of Japan with 242 members.



Our countdown today is 242.

I was on call yesterday, surprisingly enough, I got sleep, which is a good thing because I am slated to work post-call too.

What'd I'd like to share with you are some personal lessons Ross has had for me. I think they are applicable to most people, so by extension through us they are lessons and ways to look at things with new eyes for you too.


BADLANDS NATIONAL PARK, SOUTH DAKOTA - JUNE 22, 2017: Entrance sign. With 242,756 acres of sharply eroded buttes, pinnacles, and spires and the largest undisturbed grass prairie in the USA.

Ross told me yesterday, I AM YOUR FOREVER!

Just hearing that made everything feel better. The waiting. The awkwardness of being incarnate at this time--you feel the differences between you (something's not right, I know something could be lots better, and a vague recollection of Home)--and other people around you (the ones we are sent to assist.).

He is my forever. Hmmmm. I love it! Right?

Then I started to think two new thoughts. I am MY Forever too. What qualities do I have right now that I could change to make my Forever better and more pleasant? (some things 'stick'--for example, addiction, from one incarnation to the next until you get it right. It's not something that disappears when you leave your current incarnation. It's a big assignment).   The other thought I had was, how can I make my ME better for Ross for our Forever too?

We are in some really challenging times for a soul to be incarnate. There's lots of changes. And there's lot of pressure on us to conform to something that society says is how we are supposed to be.

I read all about that bad spine surgeon, and the one who worked to take him 'down' so he wouldn't practice. I couldn't believe it. How many people got hurt. How long it took for justice to happen.

I started to think about my own flaws. In some ways, I'm not as smart as I'd like to be. Especially at my work. I'm nice and I work hard. But I'm not a medical genius--I never was, I had to study really hard. My patients do well, they love me. And so do my teams. It's like family.

Ross told me to give my pain and my shortcomings to him. He told me I didn't have to carry them around any more. He said to take responsibility for my shortcomings and to fix them as best as I can. But that burden of shame, he said he will carry it, and I don't have to, so I can be free to focus on what I want to to.

He told me, 'Carla, even if it took one thousand years for everyone down there to awaken, I would still LOVE YOU.'  (we both know part of my assignment is to help with the awakening)... He said he would love me just the same as if everyone woke up ahead of schedule!  And I felt it in my bones, I knew it.




You are your forever.

Run the race to win.

Give your burdens to your guardian angel and to Spirit.

Work on what you can.

Be the best YOU that you can be.

The time is ripe for it.




Ross

I haven't been talking because many people look to ME and to my 'friends and colleagues' for the answers. It is as if because we aren't incarnate that somehow we are better than those of you who are.

This is not the case.

We do not suffer the amnesia from the veil the same as you.

But in the heart of hearts together we are both one and the same:  helpers.  We are in the service of the Divine to administer aid to those who need it most. Spiritual aid.

I have my 'points to grow on' as Carla has so dutifully described in years past in our blog. And to honor her I have done my best to heal all the wounds that I have created in her, and also, all the tendencies I have had in the past to make such wounds without awareness of the pain I had caused.  The proverbial plate was 'full', I had too much on my mind, and that part of me and her I sort of let slip. It has taken us a long time to heal and we have done it! I had MY guides and Council and Team guiding me through to the success!

I have lessons!

I, ROSS, have my own lessons, same as everyone else, same as you.

(he clears his throat).

There are a lot of you down there who would look at me, and look askance at any woman who has information about Spiritual Growth and the Laws of Heaven.

This is because of the conditioning that is in your society to have a masculine God, and also, his emissary (me) to 'have all the answers'.

Where does this put 'mom' in the grand scheme of things, this philosophy? The one who carried you in her womb, then in her arms, and then in her heart for the rest of her life? The one who taught you how things work and how we are to survive--to feed ourselves and clothe ourselves and how to behave with others?

We take it for granted the power of the Divine Feminine in this world. And we overcompensate by depending on the Masculine.

This is not about me.

This is not about my coming to earth.

This is about all of us realizing how wonderful and special each of us are.  How truly connected to Divine Creator all of us are, together.

Back in the day I was unusual in that I was one of the first who could hear it. The message of the Divine. It came through loud and clear so I helped others based on it...

Do you see what I am driving at?

When everyone hears the same messages from Heaven as loud and as clear as when I once roamed the earth...that is when Heaven will truly arrive. And all of us are watching with excitement because you are very, very close to it happening.

Any day.

Keep counting the days.

I want you to hold BOTH Carla's and my hands in these last few steps.

And together we will celebrate one another, and the joy we have of being close in our hearts, and the love we have for all!

It would be just like everyone was like a bunch of puppies and kittens, just that adorable--(he snaps his fingers)--instantly--all around you--there will be that much Love.



clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The couple