Thursday, August 16, 2018

Seriously Quick

BERLIN, GERMANY - JUNE 01, 2016: Turbofan engine General Electric CF6-80C2 of medical aircraft Airbus A310-304 MRTT MedEvac "August Euler". Exhibition ILA Berlin Air Show 2016


My meditation yesterday was noteworthy. I'm an experienced medium, and have been guiding souls to the other side without any training since 1992. I just did it. After psychic development training, I understood what exactly I had been doing the whole time, and continued being a 'guide'.

There has always been a limit to how far I could go. It's like the end of the walkway. The soul I am guiding goes to a little party and I can see what's going on in the doorway, but I am not allowed in.

It has something to do with the energies and my being incarnate. I don't understand it.

Anyhow, yesterday, Ross took me inside to that room.

It was okay.

I met my father first. He was very proud of me. He realized I had the courage to stick with this 'stuff' even when it wasn't easy, and he let me know he admired me for that. 

Grandma Lucille was right behind him, all smiles and love, and I hugged her a long time. 

Grandpa Gilbert was at her side. He was totally embarrassed. He didn't know me well in life, and he wished he had known me better. But we were close here, and I told him the relationship was perfect and didn't stress me at all!

Nanu Filippo was next. He's super wonderful, tall, and I went to him it was like he never left.

My Nana Angelina surprised me. She wanted to apologize to me. I was like, 'what on earth for, Nana?'

She felt bad when Ross and I walked her up to Heaven she basically ignored me.

I told her I was happy for her to be excited about Ross!! And that she will ALWAYS be my Nana, right in my heart, and I never found fault with her for her excitement to forget a little about me. Even though it was the end and we didn't exactly say goodbye. I knew she didn't know what was happening at the time. So we hugged and we are okay now, I was always okay. She was the one who needed to make sure we were okay.

Then it was over--POOF!



clap! clap!

Gotta run!


Aloha and mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple