Saturday, August 25, 2018

When Love Is Used Against You As A Weapon: What To Do

BERN, SWITZERLAND - SEPTEMBER 13, 2015: The river Aare flows through the city of Bern with a population of approx. 140000 citizens . Aare is the longest river in the country with 295 km in length

Today we are going to introduce you to a major 'means of obtaining control over the masses' that is used against every single one of us.

Before we go into this, we want to encourage you to ground yourself in the two following facts:
  1. We are immersed in a Universe of Love, and this in itself surrounds us and totally empowers us against all adversity.  The use of our Love as a Weapon is by an insane faction of rogue beings who are in their last days of existence in our sector (and hopefully all! It is my understanding ours is the last one).
  2. Carla has exceptional experience as a soul, and has been through many a battle, on a soul level, and she understands -- it is in the very bones of her soul-- what to do in such situations.



BERLIN, GERMANY - JUNE 01, 2016: Twin-turboprop maritime patrol aircraft CASA C-295 Persuader. Portuguese Air Force. Exhibition ILA Berlin Air Show 2016

There is a game Anthony learned/was introduced to two days ago. He showed it to me last night. It is called 'Ingress'. It's like Pokemon Go in the sense it's a GPS game. However, there are two colors and they try to take over the most geographic surface as they can. They drop portals. And high ranking players can connect sites, making great swaths of color. The two colors are green and blue. I forget his, but his was winning.

There are also huge blackout areas in the middle of the oceans and in some land masses.

I asked, 'do you think there is cell phone coverage in the middle of the oceans?'

He said, 'if you have Satellite Internet I think there is.'

As I watched the ghostly computer high tech images on the glowing screen, I realized that that's what Ross and Ashtar have been doing for ages! Helping to bring the forces of Divine Creator of All That Is into areas...and the, (polite cough, clear my throat...ahem! ) 'builders' have been doing the opposite to create darkness.

Another find--the treasure room at Pirates of the Caribbean has (cough, cough) the 'mark' of the 'builders' on the coins and also there is a clear 'compass square thingy' in that room too.  (ahem! ahem!) Talk about 'hidden in plain sight'!


MOSCOW, RUSSIA - SEPTEMBER 8: The Fiat Ducato 295-AGB-4 is shown at the% uFFFDCOMTRANS`15% uFFFD International Commercial Vehicle Auto Show at the International Exhibition Centre Crocus Expo

This is a sneaky psychological tactic used by darkness to weaken/get the upper hand on Light Workers and Innocent Bystanders:

  • I love to be a doctor. In my surgery second year, it was hard. Very difficult. Intern wasn't good--the spiral CT scanner I had in medical school at UCSD which took five minutes to scan a trauma patient wasn't at UCI. Theirs took forty five minutes to scan a trauma patient, and as the intern, I had to stay in the room with the patient the whole scan.  By second year, my intern had a terrible accident with a closed head injury after matching but before he started residency. So I had to double check for him. I had to do all the work of an R2, plus to supervise Alwin Lewis the R1 and cover for his mistakes. As and R2 you live in the ICU and Burn Unit. You take care of the sickest patients every day. One trauma alert rang on my beeper and I couldn't go. I couldn't stop crying. I was a wreck, probably having a nervous breakdown. Later, I found a slot in the anesthesia program. I wanted to switch in January. I notified my chairman, S. Eric Wilson. I told him why--I had too much stress. He played hard ball with me and told me they would sue me for breach of contract. I broke out in tears. Later, I met with the residency program director, Russell Williams, and told him I didn't think I could hack it, the rest of the year. He gently said he thought I could, he believed in me. So Wilson sicked (as in sic'em command you give to a guard dog) the meanest resident, Russell Montgomery, on me, and paired me with him as my chief for all the rotations, and he picked on me every single day and made me cry. I will not give anesthesia to his patients--I refuse. They turned my love of surgery into a weapon against me, even when I went to them in good faith and told them I was suffering and in pain and need of help.
  • I loved to be an attending anesthesiologist in academic medicine. I also loved studying quality control and was a co-director of our department. A certain chair with the initials ZK came on board from Yale. He started changing things up. I lost a lot of clout in the department. They knew I loved my son. The department demanded that I get a nanny at home, and I show up every day ready to work at six thirty for a seven fifteen start, instead of being able to make a seven fifteen start. They had clipboards. Ironically, after my refusal to get a nanny, two months before the end of my contract--to the day--I and three others in the department were called into meetings, one after the other with ZK and Maura. I had seen my colleague Ron Celliona crossing the street as I was pulling in. He made the gesture of a slit throat. I knew the meeting outcome for him was the same as for me. Sure enough, my contract was not being renewed because 'things change' ZK said. (University policy had contract renewal every year, and without any major wrongdoing, it was automatically renewed, and raises and promotions were given, every July. This was a departure from policy.)  Dr. K turned my love for academic medicine and teaching into a weapon, and made me choose between it and my family.
  • I started a heart program in the area. My CV was the best the state had ever seen for such a start to a program. But the heart surgeons were not nice. At the business table, nice. Not in surgery. And they were dangerous as well as cruel. Dr. Faraci had two patients die on the table, one as a locums tenens in Northern California, and one here. Why? Because he didn't double check on the anesthesiologists placement of the retrograde cardioplegia cannula position in the coronary sinus.  I was echo trained, I could recognize the structure. But with Dr. Bettin*@&, another one who I asked to show me how to do it, he just did it and made fun of me, not teaching me anything. Dr. B especially didn't want to know if his patient was in trouble. He wanted me to 'just fix it'.  I started the heart room. I wanted it to run at normal OR times so I could drop my boy off at school. They wanted early start. These two took my skill and love for echocardiography and used it as a weapon against me, and also, put my family into the line of fire. (Dr. B also used to abuse his junior partner, who had to cover for him on a whim, and do most of the call at our facility, especially holidays and weekends. Dr. TN left for more freedom.)



Vector damask seamless 3D paper art pattern background 295 Polygon Cross Flower

When you encounter someone like these 'jewels'--see them for what they are. Know their strategy.  Don't fall for it. Don't buy it. 

Then walk away.

Go do your thing. Find something else to do.

And watch from a distance for them to implode.

  • Williams and Wilson--trauma to me in 1997. Today? In ruin and shame. Disgraced--kicked out of UCI, and later, kicked out of the VA. 
  • ZK--trauma to me in 2009 which led to early demise of my father in about one month--kicked out of UCI, struggling to create a 'brand' with 'The Preoperative Surgical Home'.
  • Dr. F and Dr. B--trauma to me in 2010--Dr. F long gone, and Dr. B recently severed ties by our organization. Not coming back. Something 'legal' the buzz is. And guess who's back? Dr. TN. And a woman surgeon is running the department.



New jersey 295 interstate detour to New York or Atlantic city



The dark ones TWDNHOBIAH are pulling out all the stops right now. Everywhere. But know that even when we are being bombarded with their bullshit, we are all in a Universe which is totally LOVE--and their bullshit is just a drop in the ocean of LOVE.

I had the unique opportunity to meet and shake the hand of Dennis Rod-mohn, the basketball player.

We were at Long Beach Airport where he hangs out. He had a trainer with him. Not a bodyguard. A trainer. I could tell. Anthony went up to him, and wanted to say hello. They both said, 'no photos'.

I am a mom.

I am not to be outdone.

Especially when I realize who and what this individual is--no small potatoes in the organization TWDNHOBIAH. I know once I establish contact of some sort, especially physical, Ross and his teams can do their thing. It's like a bomb hitting a target.

I tore out a page of my notebook, it had flowers on it because it's a journal--and I wrote a 'We love you and hope you have a safe flight' note with his number from the Bulls. I signed it with my real name, all of it.

I smiled, made sure the letter was showing, and approached those two. The trainer acted scared and told me to leave. Dennis saw the note behind his shades, stood up, and took the note. He paused, then he extended a hand with yellow fingernails to me, and I shook it. I smiled and I left.

I knew the risk of the letter. I took the risk. They probably have files on me anyway.

That letter, to everyone who saw it, every pair of eyes, had an effect.

That was early August.

By now, what, two weeks later? I get a letter.

I get a letter to me, from someone who says they are a long-lost hidden relative (and my daddy had a secret in his past).

This letter had images--a puppy (white and fluffy), a heart on the envelope, and some unusual phrases. Compassion and grace was one of them.

In those two weeks I had sent out a calling card--as my immediate past life. The reason they call it 'Monarch' MK Ultra is that there is evidence that the programming/instinct is passed on to the next generation through the DNA.

TWDNHOBIAH know my old programs because of that butterfly image I shared in an earlier blog post.

These things sent--consciously or not--as there can be 'outside influence' from beings in the etheric plane which influence the writer--were trying to trigger my old programs!

Fortunately, I saw them for what they are. And they didn't work.

Even in this day and age of Spiritual 'Ingress', my love for our team, and my sacrifice at  assuming that role in my immediate past life, was twisted and used against me as a weapon.

I see it for what it is.

I know that OCEANS of Unconditional Love surround us, and everything. 

I don't fall for it or buy it.

And I wait. 

I go do my thing.

And I watch.


Here is secondary confirmation of this the information presented in this blog post

https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2018/08/25/processes-for-hue-manity-ascension-are-written-and-collected/


https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2018/08/24/to-awaken-is-to-let-go-of-fear/



Ross

I haven't written to you, and I haven't wanted to 'be a stranger'. In the Spiritual Realms, it is common for one to allow time for another to develop their skills and solidify them. Carla has undergone a tremendous amount of growth in the last few weeks, particularly the last few days.

I have witnessed her sharing her heart with her colleagues--'I don't feel like I have a friend in the world' to her boss...when nobody wanted to help her so she could meet the demands of a request case that started late in the afternoon. Someone twisted it on her--'it's your fault because you didn't say NO!' and she knew manipulation from the video, and just backed off, noting it for what it was.

Yesterday she asked another, the scheduler, 'why can't we all be a group of friends who love and support each other as we manage the anesthesia workload for our group?'

But she was also very sick.

With Anthony's flu.

She went to work both days, and no rest is coming for this weekend, if you 'read my drift'.

Yesterday and the day before the nurses at the surgery center were helpful, outstanding...

And she was able to rest in the gaps between her assigned cases. On a real gurney!

The nurses said it was a group effort. Someone brought gatorade. Another brought over the counter anti-diarrheal pills from the outpatient pharmacy when it opened. The spray to cover the smell of stinky diarrhea magically showed up in the stall she had been using when she expressed her horror and embarrassment over the situation to another nurse.

One surgeon and Carla shared the surgeon's Airborne fizzy drink, the surgeon even brought a cup of water for Carla, and they clinked styrofoam cups as a toast!

A nurse gave Carla ibuprofen, six hundred milligrams.

Another got her green bananas, which are astringent and stop you up. (Ayurveda).

Everyone had compassion, and in effect, it was a 'group project'.

Everything is a 'group project'.

In Carla's work, notably, it was the women who reached out and shared the healing with her, although, Carla was late yesterday, and the surgeon who was male had recently been admitted to the hospital for GI surgery. This was his first week back. So he overlooked her five minutes being late--and was compassionate to her by not berating her like usual. He's been sick too. So he understood. Was he loving and supportive? Not quite. But for him this was a major step forward in his spiritual growth, and accepted as such.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who love you and all of Creation with all our hearts.