Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Acceleration


Gold coin of the Roman emperor Diokletianf, 284-305 AD.

Learning is exponential at this point. There isn't much time for I have Anthony home sick downstairs, and I need to make his lunch.

Sometimes Spirit shows you a lesson, gently, and sometimes Spirit absolutely drives the point home, and tests you on your resolve to have learned it.

Two days ago, after having made the decision to Be Loving Everywhere I Go, and not to worry about money--in part from nudges such as the new Christopher Robin film Anthony and I saw, and part from the good feeling I had doing spiritual work with mediumship and packing shipments and mailing them...

On the way to school Anthony said his tummy hurt.

He had been completely normal the night before, maybe a little less appetite, but that's it.



Rare ancient alarm bell of cast iron. Bell refers to the period of existence of the State of the Jurchen in the east, 1115 at 1234 years. Found in Primorsky Krai, Russia. Dimensions 305 mm to 335 mm

I had no option but to send him to school. If he got worse--which he did--a friend would come--and she did--and he ended up throwing up all day. 

I had a surgeon I've been working to establish rapport. I wanted to ask someone to relieve me, but spirit said NO! That person would talk bad about me to the surgeon who was the same nationality as her. This woman already took a liver surgeon away from me. 

At five o'clock I got the text as I was finishing my last case--he's burning up with fever, what should I give him? (they had gone from her hour to ours because we always have Gatorade around for such occasions).

I told the O.R. I had to leave. I was highly concerned for appendicitis. I had to go to my son. 

The neuro tech Iriana had mentioned something must have been wrong as she saw how upset I had been--and many texts about my boy's condition.  She wished me luck.

I drove home the angriest I have been at spirit in ages! I asked why did I sign up for so many lessons? Who was I trying to impress? Why did I ever let myself get into this position? I actually was throwing things on the other side, including my Life Script (which I can't read, by the way) and stomping on it.

I came home, thankful it didn't look like an ER situation (read--super, duper expensive unplanned for expense)...fever was 102, and there was good response to advil. I did cooling measures (ice in strategic places to cool patient).





SPLIT, CROATIA - JUNE 28, 2014: Panorama of Marmontova Street in the Old Town of Split. Old Town is a remnants of palace built by emperor Diocletian in preparation for his retirement on 1 May 305 AD.

What was different this time was that people at work were NICE.

Caring. Supportive.

Someone traded with me so I could have a short day Tuesday. I ended up getting both that day and Wednesday off.

Spirit is making its presence known, helping me to fight fear of the unknown financial disaster, helping me to realize that the maternal presence is what keeps this whole dang world ALIVE!

Another close friend texted me she sent a package--I was so grateful and it was coming at the best time, when I was at my lowest. When friends are close and Spirit helps, miracles like this are commonplace! I was thankful.

Anthony needed me. He just did.

I asked my friend Michelle the RN if her old hospital was good for emergency appendectomy--she said it's good, she went there with her stroke. All the surgeons and anesthesiologists are goo. (it's closer to my home). She has no kids, but her sister is a single mom. She offered to help me on her day off Tuesday if I needed it. She and another nurse, Hana, also checked on me how Anthony was doing, as well as Sonya our scheduler.

My friend, another mom, helped when I couldn't help him. She cleaned his vomit off the floor.

She called it that it wasn't an ER thing.

My mom said to make him toast and cut it into tiny bite-sized pieces, and it WORKED! He kept it down.

The healers on TDWR were phenomenal.

My sister Vanessa, caught the news Anthony was sick on TDWR, and reached out. I'm so glad she cares and she did.

And I still can't describe how intuition was so STRONG! Both with the colleague not to ask her for her help (she did work for me today, she offered). With calling my boss on the phone (he said I did them a favor to take the day off yesterday).

And when Ross and I sent healing to Anthony. We sent it, and I saw visions like I've never seen. Ross had like a big wheel, like a CT scanner, and Anthony was in the middle. Once it passed around the abdomen all these tiny black specks started flying out. They looked like BB shots, and there was like a cloud of them. I wrote it down the time, I don't know where my paper is, let me get it:   8/13/2018 10:20-10:28 Reiki sent by me and Ross. 10:42 text from Anthony to me telling me he had just thrown up and was feeling a lot better.

Wow!

I'm feeling for the first time the muscle of Spirit. And Ross.

I see how I was needed, I was yanked out of my situation kicking and screaming, and where I needed most to be. Yes we have the air conditioner on and it's costing me a fortune, and yes, I'm two days without work. I warned Anthony in advance that I might have to say no to his requests for things (video game presale today--he decided to ask for Christmas presents)...due to the finances. But I'm here.

I also caught the bug a little--I had the nausea. And this morning I passed out on the leather chair and ottoman. I just needed to SLEEP. As I was waking up, I felt myself against Ross' chest, and I heard him say gently, 'you know I love you?'

I said I did. And I leaned into his chest and enjoyed the warmth for a few minutes more, and said how I love him too.

He also told me to make fresh orange juice for Anthony, and mix a little San Pellegrino water into it. I had the grapefruit juice (some citrus look like oranges but weren't, and he doesn't like grapefruit lol). Both of us feel much much better.

And for the bunny?

It's sad--she's swollen and painful in her abdomen again. I think she needs to see the vet. After lunch and a shower...I'll see what I can do. I've been giving her the antibiotics that were left over from the last time for three days now.

We had been exposed to Anthony's friends who had been sick about two weeks ago. Apparently it's going around' but there's no mention of it online. Hmmmm.



I read my old Reiki 1 manual on Monday. I'm going through some here, and there, and will be creating my own manual as best as I can in the future.

I really want to teach.




clap! clap!

aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who founded Doctors With Reiki