Thursday, August 16, 2018

DRAAMA






I saw this license plate on the way home--DRAAMA.

What happens when you get an 'A' in Drama?  DRAAMA! lol

We are Divine Creator Beings.

For some reason we are here, in human bodies, forced to cope with an environment where you must learn how to get from Point A to Point B.

Everything is a struggle.

Our reaction to struggle results in the creation of Drama.

And Drama, can be quite addictive a habit!



I have been thinking about this diagram since I first saw it on the heart surgeon free webinar, and also, it showed up someplace else in some social media somewhere.

Isn't that the truth?

What I have been discovering, through my life lessons, is that the more grounded and spiritually balanced we are, the less this kind of reality disturbs us.

I can't share, but recently, it's been like, rough. Like this kind of rough--


Ahhhh...but this?  This was the first time I could see it--outside myself.

And with perspective--it could have been worse, right?

I saw how taking Responsibility and a simple Ho'oponopono (I'm Sorry. Please Forgive me. Thank you. I love you.) is the way to cut through the DRAAMA!

It also frees you up to experience more of what you want to experience.

I went into anesthesia in part because, back at the time of my training, it was an early morning start, early afternoon leave kind of specialty.   It offered lifestyle advantages over general surgery. That's why I switched. The image in my head was, once I was home, I wanted to give my kids a bath, and I didn't want a specialty where I could be called back to the hospital. 

That's not how it is! Not in 2018, thank you very much. I work days and nights and days and nights...

By practicing being Loving everywhere I go, and to everyone--'deserving' of it or not (EVERYONE is 'deserving', in truth)--I can see the lessons these precious souls are bringing to my life. 

I'd like to share a moment I had with Shirley. 

Shirley's husband died last year. She walks with a cane now. She is an excellent nurse. She put in over one and a half hours overtime yesterday. 

They wanted her to go work tomorrow on her day off. She had things to do. The manager (who is my Reiki student! a very nice person who is open to Reiki...) kept asking her and asking her. She even offered to buy her lunch.

I spoke with Shirley from my heart. I shared how in the O.R. (where everyone is leaving, seriously enough to have some admins investigate why)--we realized that these 'favors' help management get by without having to hire adequate staffing. It's not 'right action' to say yes. So now, we don't. 

I told her, you deserve to enjoy your life. You need to have time to 'get things done'--she implied she wanted her hip fixed and didn't have time to go to the doctor.

She told me--leveled with me, heart to heart--she said, 'you know, I have NEVER taken a day off or called in sick.'  (even when her husband was dying in ICU--I knew that about her.)

She is a good worker. I knew. And she had tears in her eyes that I would listen. 

I told her, 'if you say yes, they will work you to death. (It is called karoshi in Japan. There are two kinds, one from heart failure due to lack of rest, and the other is from suicide due to extreme exhaustion and loss of hope).

Healing, is the act of letting someone know they have been heard...that you've listened...from the heart. Tears flow when there is healing taking place in a longstanding area of pain.

By being Love to all you meet, and by being in touch with yourself, your Life Lessons (as Ross mentioned, we are just little 'babies on board' in the grand scheme of things, so be patient and kind with yourself)...your impact will be incredible on souls who are in need of you the most. 





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple


Ross waves and says hello.  : ))) And also good night to me.