Sunday, August 26, 2018

Grace and Ease

Winter Storm Traffic. I-294 Chicago Highway During Snow Storm. Heavy Snowfall and Heavy Traffic.

Today I am called to share with you one of my favorite prayers. I learned it from Archangel Zadkiel incarnate--to ask for things to come to you with Grace and Ease.

I have a big day ahead of me at work. Already I have asked for it. And it helps.

My father has been reaching out to me from the Other Side lately. I'm a medium, I communicate with the deceased and also help guide lost souls back Home, and have done so for years. 

Dad is usually quiet. But there's a little leeway with our earthly experience. And on my Smurfs game I play to relax, there's a mini-game that's called 'Gutsy Smurf' and you pick blueberries. You wait for them to ripen and you get rid of worms.

That's just one of the many themes Dad had for me through my childhood. To have courage. 

Spirit can 'bend things' in ways to 'reach us' and this game is a prime example of that. 

(By the way, our countdown to 'a better life' according to the message from The Council--one year, mark your calendars!--is now 294)



I got a friend request on FB from someone who knew all my sisters and cousins but I didn't know. I almost said 'yes' because I saw family resemblance, and perhaps it was someone we knew from Back East where Dad grew up.

I don't recall if I accepted the friendship or not. I can't access the file of this person. I probably didn't.

If you have ever seen the movie, with Will Ferrell, called 'Elf'--it's one of my favorite movies and I watch it every year--there is a theme to that movie which is showing itself in my life. 

I got a letter sent to me at work by a man who claims to be my older half-brother who was put up for adoption. Dad is dead. 

It freaked me out. 




LEEUWARDEN, THE NETHERLANDS - JUNE 11 2016: Dutch Hawker Hunter F6A N-294 fighter at the air force days in Leeuwarden

What does he want?  Money? To be included in every way like Buddy eventually was? To talk about the past, which is a little awkward and depressing?

Apparently his reaching out has escalated. He has spent the last ten years looking for his father. He found my niece on 23 and me (something to think twice about if you do that test--I'd never in a million years do it. It's like 'let me pay you to have access to my deepest essence and exploit it' in my book. I'm medically a cynic, too much time in the hospital for me.) and said, 'I am your miracle. I'm your Uncle and your grandfather had an affair'.

She freaked out.

Then he contacted my other sister through FB, and my cousins. My sister ignored him. My cousin talked to him.

Then he found me, and I don't like to be found. It literally ruined a day at work for me, to read that letter.





Facts are facts.

His parents had their reasons to put him up for adoption.

My father was after the army (Korea) and before meeting my mom. There's no 'affair' like this man claims. 

Spirit has been telling me Ross would send me a miracle. Was this it?

And for the past year, at the surgery center, I've 'adopted' colleagues as 'brothers' and we call each other sis and brother and hug when we say 'hello' and 'goodbye' (you should have seen them get upset when Jared was mean to me in China)...because I have three sisters and never had a brother.  

Did I manifest it?

I don't know.

But what I do know is to take steps--get the facts. Be cautious. I know dad's darker sides already, I grew up with him, and to spend ten years looking for a 'prize' or a 'solution to a puzzle' is kind of part of his not-so-good tendencies. 

I know from the video to watch out for sociopath, psychopath, and narcissist...

I know boundaries are my birthright as a soul incarnate in a body, and only I can decide where to place them. 

Where does the future hold?

I don't know.

I do know I have wonderful friends and Star Family...colleagues/coworkers...and I'm feeling much healthier now.

The energies for this last full moon were awful. The worst I've ever seen and it broke yesterday. I know TWDNHOBIAH also use the phases of the moon and the sun to achieve their 'goals'. Whatever they were doing, stopped.

Anthony and I had lots of disagreements on Friday, which is unusual for us. I came home from work, he hadn't eaten anything more than a two-hundred calorie turkey breakfast sandwich from the freezer. 

He lashed out at me.

And I felt overworked. I was sick and had to face a weekend of call.

I just couldn't stop crying.

Anthony knows me well.

He said, 'mom, the last time you were crying like this, it was about grandpa'.

He knew without my saying about our person who says he is our family...why I was so upset.

I had thought I felt like a failure because I was paying huge bills on the credit cards, overworked, working when I'm sick, and when we went to Target to buy the birthday gift for the party yesterday, he wanted two expensive computer/electronic things, and started to ask me for it. Bad timing, and I fell apart.

I was so upset I couldn't eat, and said I'll take you to Trader Joes to buy something because we need groceries.

At Trader Joe's HE got upset because he wanted a nice dinner with me, I said no to the expensive place, and then no to the pizza place I wanted to go, and then he said no to Trader Joe. (I didn't want to go to sit-down dinner with my tear stained face, I was embarrassed)...

Then I told him about this 'brother'.

(I have a one day delay from emotional disturbance due to my PTSD--so I was right on schedule after the letter, actually a little early, which is a good sign.)

He got upset too.

We went to Carl's Jr--again, skipping beef--which is where my family went a lot when he was young, dad used to buy it, and we bought it to feed the family when dad was dying.  I can't believe the prices, they've doubled in two years. Seven dollars for a chicken sandwich! That's a big reason why I freak out over money...

And we talked.

We forgave one another.

And family is important.

He shared with me things he never has, because he wanted to protect himself, and me.

When he was little, he would wake his father up and ask him to make breakfast. On my schedule, he woke up at six a.m.  On his dad's he would have to wait until noon. His dad would say no. Or he would say, 'find yourself food'. Or 'fix yourself something'. Or 'I'll get up' and never wake up. 

The child would play video games by himself and tell himself he's not hungry.

This is neglect.

Child abuse.

I knew it was happening by intuition, mom kind of knowing the kid thing, and would pack granola bars and juice boxes and meal replacement drinks, until Jared found out and forbid it. 

I also packed a stuffed animal that had my voice in it. Jared forbid that too.

Anthony told me for the first time that he used to listen to it when his dad was asleep, and it comforted him. I told him it was the best money I ever spent. I had one with his voice in it too, and played it for him, his little baby voice. It was precious. I listened to that one when he was gone.

I really thing obesity is driven by a fear of not having food.  It's a protection too (some people with sexual abuse 'wall themselves off' as a protection).

I know that exercise has something to do with it too. I see obesity as 'lack of movement', not 'excess food' although emotional overeating is real and affects people too.

But this is why both I and Anthony are obese. 

I am denied food on a regular schedule at work.

And he is denied it at his father's home.

Now we can take steps to heal.

How am I in my heart about my possible brother?

Open.

A little guarded--too many scams out there. And my Uncle Dave says the whole thing is a complete lie. He knew my dad in 1960. Dad was a straight arrow. He had supported Aunt Edna and Uncle Dave when Debbie came along--paid for their food and rent--to help them have a good start. Donna was born in 1961 and I think Uncle Dave had a better job by then. 

Dad had his reason.

He wasn't afraid to do the right thing, and if adoption gave the child a better life, perhaps that was it?

I do know from mom when she came home from the doctor and said, 'I have good news!'--his first reaction was, 'we're not pregnant?' 

She said afterwards he was a joyful father in every way. 

I need to get ready for work. I'll leave you with this earth shaking news from John Smallman:  https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2018/08/25/in-forgiving-yourselves-you-find-it-much-easier-to-forgive-others/







Group Harmony Concept Photo - Teamwork and Friendship Togetherness Happiness Concept. 294


Ross

Carla is going through her paces, isn't she?  She's here (sick), she's there (facing her personal Buddy the Elf and guiding the family who is frustrated and kept it hidden from her by mutual agreement even though Buddy contacted them first).  Her sense of humor is at the helm (she said, over the communications, to her family, 'of course it's socially awkward and inappropriate--that's totally what dad would have been without mom, right?' for their mom was forever coaching him.)

When Carla saw the Illuminati pyramid tattoo on the back of the neck of the emergency case she did, she knew why her work has been so intense. She's actively working with the energy of her patients, and doing the best she can to hook up our team efforts to these 'stragglers' as we approach Ascension, both as a planet and Her people. 

It's not easy work and even though it is challenging Carla has hit her mark every single time, and helped the cause.

There is great reason to celebrate!

You can begin now if it is your intention.

There is no reason to wait another two hundred and ninety three days.

All time is connected, and in our realms, one day is truly as good at the next. Time is spherical. It goes in cycles and they interconnect. I reassure Carla she can go back like a record player, on a turntable, and re-live any experiences of her many incarnations she wants, once she is in Heaven with me. 

And Heaven is coming to Earth! That is what Ascension is, the merging (he interlaces his fingers) of the two frequencies where nobody will have to die. It is of their choosing if they wish to go experience new things, and nobody cries because, like the record player, they can always return--in the height of their youth! In form and appearance but not in wisdom!--to enjoy their families again.)

There are always reunions of one form or another up here.

And everyone celebrates!

So why not begin?



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple