Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Rule Of Engagement



Today we are going to discuss a surprising fact, and the need to follow one guideline in case you discover yourself in a similar situation.



Velsen, The Netherlands - May 10 2015: Costa Luminosa. Costa Luminosa is a cruise ship, owned and operated by Costa Crociere, built by Fincantieri Marghera shipyard in 2009. It's 292 m (958 ft) long.

Most Galactics ascribe to a 'do no harm' policy, one based on mutual respect and love. I call it the 'whatever floats your boat' and there's a pretty wide interpretation on 'float' in their book.

They are able to see outside of the Illusion, they do not have the Veil. They also have an incredibly close connection to the Divine, the Creator of All That Is. They strengthen it every day.






I am starting to 'leak through' into this existence a little bit of 'what I am' back 'home' on The Other Side.

For example, at my post-call breakfast at the hotel with Anthony, I was in scrubs, and people regarded me a little 'differently' because they knew I help others and work hard and had been up all night. 

I used to be ignored in these situations. I've been there many a time eating breakfast in my scrubs.

It's my energy 'leaking through' that is making the difference.

And yesterday, after napping, paying the bills, and catching up with my billing paperwork, we 'played hard'--spending the afternoon at the 'happiest place on earth' (click here for an absolutely terrifying image/tee shirt--if you've done the research you will understand why it's so terrifying!)



Here are the events of the day, metaphysically:

  1. Upon entering the newer of the two theme parks, the presence of WED made itself known to me. This is one soul who is tricky and lies, and at the time I didn't understand just how tricky and lying a soul can get (most on Spirit side are totally straightforward).  What surprised me was, due to my being post-call, I did something automatically I've never done with any soul who tried to reach me through the mediumship before...I refused to talk. I said, 'I want to have a good day, I don't have time for this and I want you to go away.'  He did. 
  2. I noticed a little girl sensing the energy between the Zephyr and the Symphony Swings. She was spinning and her skirt was flaring out as she twirled. She was right near the middle of them, a little lower than the Zephyr waiting line. The layout of many features, both inside the park and outside in major cities is designed to 'move energy'. How do I know it was the energy and not just her copying? By the feel and her going with the direction of the unseen energy flow. 
  3. I realized sometimes the job we are sent to do, we are apprenticed/raised to do, by near perfect birth placement--so our early life experiences make it the most natural thing in the world. It's not your employment. It's your Spiritual Task you were sent to do. Mine is the place everyone goes down here in SoCal, where I had my first job, and have visited my whole life. I'm it's caretaker. I never would have guessed second only to the Vat-Ick-Kan it's pretty high rank for the philosophy of TWDNHOBIAH (for what, like the tee shirt which is terrifying--is 'hidden in plain sight'--the occult).
  4. I had wanted to walk through Fan-Tah-See-Lan-D. I felt drawn there. Didn't know why.
  5. The funny mountain rollercoaster with the first tube type track in the world--is being 'updated' or 'refurbished'. There's historical information for visitors to read posted on the walls. I was reading it. I commented how WED was reported to actually be a Rothschild, the name was invented for him, an also he had to be taught how to write the famous signature. He looks like a Rothschild...
  6. There was a bench in front of the last two of the five things to read on the wall.
  7. My energy is just like the photo above, and it's STRONG.
  8. As I was reading, a father stood up from the bench and confronted me. He was defending his 'family', his 'territory', and told me 'there's other things to read--it's repeated' on the other side of the attraction.
  9. He had on a Say-TAN-ick shirt, had a strange piercing on his lower lip to the side I've never seen before, and was very pale. His children sat motionless between him and the wife, two very young ones. They had blank expressions. The vibration of the family was very low, and hard for me to pick up, I barely felt their Life Force Energy.  That's why I was in such close proximity.  I was startled to have anyone treat me like that at the park. I looked at them with puzzlement and dismay. The wife who had a blanket on her chest said, trying to give a reason for his outburst, 'I am pumping'.  I said I was sorry and I am nearsighted...and I walked away.  Had the father heard my comment about WED? Hmmmm....or had my energy upset him? Je was extremely uncomfortable for sure.
  10. Once about a few hundred feet away, I worked with the energy to clear it. My soul/body knows how to work with energy at an even higher more advanced level than any of my Reiki training. I used a hand gesture.
  11. The father saw. I know because although my back was turned, I felt a shift in the energy. It was dark, heavy, choking and surrounded me. 
  12. I broke it.
  13. It came back.
  14. I broke it again.





This was the first time I realized how much stronger the energy of Creator of All That Is truly is. 

The dark, heavy, choking vibration broke EASILY.

I'm sure this was not the highest level of their practitioner working against me/defending his turf.

I do know what team that soul was on, and I know my team, and Ross was thrilled and congratulated me when I 'discovered who I really am' (remembered what I knew across all my incarnations, and back home). Even though my mind didn't know it, I was still 'the old me' in 'true form'.

Later I found the park was extremely high vibration, and a beautiful girl in line for Splash Mtn who is visiting from Oregon, I gave her the bracelet on my arm--my latest design--and I had been searching for a name for the design--which now is Daphne, after her. I made a new one to replace it once I got home.







As I went to sleep, I realized one important thing.

People like that father--are conscious beings too.

I did a ho'oponopono.

I'm Sorry. Please Forgive Me. Thank You. I Love You.

It didn't quite go in. I felt it bounce off.

I gave it to his Higher Self/Guardian Angel...and asked my guides to offer him the equivalent in ways he could understand.

This was accepted, and I slept in peace.

It's easy to get a little big for your britches once you realize the Truth of 'what's what' outside the Illusion. And the dark ones seem truly laughable. You want to giggle because you've thought they were  big and fierce for so long, but they aren't. It's pathetic once you see them with Galactic 'eyes'/perspective.

Even so, they are also our brothers and sisters. 

So...when 'news' shows a 'switch' of regimes over the news 292 days, the energy is celebratory and you can get a little giddy from it.

Let's keep it real.

Remember to have respect for all.

Ross always did and he still does.

Keep a straight face when 'engaging' and keep it friendly and polite. 

Thank you!




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
LOVE