Sunday, August 12, 2018

Everywhere We Go We Are Healers





Today's count is 307. Hopefully by this time next week, we will be under 300. That gives me warmth and pleasure like nothing ever did--One Less Day. At nightfall I tell myself this.

Today's post carries with it the alignment I have with Ross' style of 'work ethic' from 'back in the day'.

He didn't take weekends. He never took 'vacation'. For every moment his face was outside the home, that man was 'ON!' as in, Lights! Camera! Action!  Our private time was private, all too little, and both of us worked ourselves nearly to exhaustion.

When you realize your place and your purpose outside the Illusion, time is short. I read/saw a video about a 'Father Theresa' in Pakistan, who created hospitals for the poor, amongst other things. There's only so much opportunity to have good health and to make a difference in the world.

My humbling experience was the realization that there is no easy way out from my predicament.  Doctors are killing themselves in great numbers.  Now superbugs are growing resistant to alcohol disinfection (that's how I clean my workstation, with little wipes, purple ones for when I wear gloves and blue ones for when I need to clean my hands.)  Drug Shortages are rampant. We are descending into third-world quality medicine with these shortages. And the regulations on top of this are enough to boggle the mind!

What better place for a healer to be than smack dab in the middle of this mess?

I pray for better life for me, but I can't dodge it. So when I am at work I will do my best, clinically, and with my heart open.

It's needed.

This sounded good--'work flex'. It could be a trick, and perhaps one step closer to NWO? But it made me cry tears of relief to hear this single mom be heard. I wrote a letter to my congresswoman, and now she sends me email. I don't trust politicians as a rule. But it's something different which might be in the same direction as our countdown.

Also, the YouTuber 'BeatTheBush' is very nice and empowering too for financial health.

When it comes right down to it, we have physical, mental, emotional, professional/work-related, financial, and spiritual health. Everything needs to get better.

So today, I pushed forward. My 'pizza tracker' is really difficult because I don't have a set schedule. So it's lapsed. But I did a blog post, a mediumship by phone, three Gaia Sophia Earth Magic readings, and mailed out seven parcels, most of them not orders but to grieving people seeking comfort and support.

We ate chicken quesadillas I made at home at ten. Now it's time for bed. It's an early start tomorrow. I will sleep well.

The bunny is sick again. We are doing medicines again. She seems to be coming around. Reiki would be nice if you wouldn't mind sending it.

And to make you smile, for a little humor?

Anthony was telling me about his father's sharing with him about a Reiki practitioner he saw who was also a psychic...

Anthony paused and said the whole time he was thinking...well....have you HEARD of someone named CARLA? SHE could do the same thing for you....for FREE? (he was being very silly as he shared this, and it made us both laugh a lot).

His dad asked him, 'Anthony, do you know about Spirit Guides?'

Anthony paused, and in the understatement of the year, said, 'yes Dad, I do.'

He learns it by being around me and Ross...and by hearing me talk about the work I do here with you.

JDI--your bracelet is in the mail
MV-likewise along with your pamphlet. Look for a big pink envelope!!
HAJ--I have your Reiki Master certificate as well as copies of all our other coursework/certificates that were lost in the lava. I even put your name on the copies of my certificates with the actual dates!
EZMH-not sure if you read this but your mom and grandmother have been busy creating special things for you--enjoy the surprise!
CP--your bracelet is with AL and JG's box. They have many good things coming!
SH and IH--you have a shiny silver envelope on the way, with piggyback from MLL and a new healing one for SH


Please note that we are changing our shipping policy to using clean recycled materials whenever possible. It makes for amusement for all. You'll never know what kind of box you will receive! We think it adds to the fun.

clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple (one of whom is very sleepy!)