Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Miracle of Peace -- Gaia News Brief 26 November 2015






As I was starting to fall asleep, I was counting my blessings. I couldn't believe what a wonderful day it had been!

I was off from work. This is huge. To have Anthony with me, and no call the entire weekend is huge, huge, huge!  I requested this holiday off.  When you are in a profession that is of service, like police, medicine, or other fields...this sacrifice is understood and part of the culture. But when you get a break? It's REALLY nice not to be wearing the beeper and taking those emergencies, or eating the meal the hospital makes or the department pot luck. You're with family like always.

Our house is tidy!  We are busy, and things 'pile up'.  On tables, chairs, and just about any horizontal surface of the home.  Anthony helped me and we 'moved things out of the way'. Our carpet, and furnishings are definitely 'wabi sabi' LOL--but at least we could see everything, and everyone had a place to sit.

The family came, and the day was Drama-free.

It was. It most definitely was. This is rare for my family, and I am grateful.

I cooked.

I absolutely love to entertain guests. I made a turkey (a kosher one), and had a Honey-baked ham (I know, I know, I know, I've seen the movies, and I'm sorry. People like it...). I peeled so many things today! I spent hours and hours preparing. I peeled apples, butternut squash, potatoes, beets, turnips, and tangerines...I trimmed green beans. I made salad. I was in Heaven, and enjoyed blessing the food as I prepared it for our guests.

Anthony was the quintessential host!

He not only prepared the rabbit for the new experience of meeting our guests, he proudly showed her,  then he also took care of music, and entertainment, even choosing a game for the family to play after we ate. It was Scattergories.

I had just enough help in the kitchen, but not too much to be obtrusive.

I had blessings on top of blessings, and then more!

But wait!

Online, and also, on my phone, there were SO many greetings and wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving. I felt the warmth and the love from the hearts and homes of so many people!!! It's a whole other world out there, guys! A really happy one, with nurturing, warmth, love and compassion.

I love it so!

Today, we did a first, and I'd like to call you attention to it.   For the very first time, our soul family of readers, is gathering together in a post I have pinned at the top of the page, Doctors With Reiki on Facebook. People are showing their love and support and their smiling faces too!--to those who are feeling overwhelmed and alone this holiday season. It will stay up there, pinned, the whole time.

I remember feeling dread this time of year, when I was single, and in training. I was divorced, and everyone seemed to be happy and paired up.

It was as if I had forgotten all the miserable holidays I had ever had when married--not once but TWICE with all sorts of fights and bullshit in the relationship, even to the point of going to midnight mass by myself while he was in the car stewing over some ridiculous slight...

I simply didn't understand the beauty of being alone--able to experience my OWN Christmas...it wasn't until later I bought my own tiny tree, and little ornaments, and made my traditions by myself, that it started to get better...

Even now, with Anthony going back and forth, I am thankful he HAS a father who invites him to their family gatherings. And after solid years of isolation, I am now being invited to their family events too...because after all, family is family, and love is stronger than all those other feelings that sometimes happen when couples raise a child in separate homes.

I am starting to see the changes in everyone, everywhere around me--people in my family, in my community, at my work, and online--changes for the better, changes of the heart, changes of the soul. This encourages me greatly.

But most of all, none of these changes would have ever been appreciated, or noticed, if I had not done my own work at getting to know myself, to love myself, and to acknowledge and release all my feelings that have come up in my clearing for the Ascension process.  All the meditation, all the tears, all the re-living horrible and painful experiences in many lifetimes--has helped to create a cohesive 'sense' of what is 'me', and more important, 'what ISN'T'.

All the fear, all the pain, all the hardship, all the conflict, all the struggle--are behind me.

The only thing that matters is LOVE.

Ross and I, if you've read this blog for some length of time, have had our tests, and I have been shaken to the core over things I needed to forgive him.  Our relationship is strong, and believe it or not, we have taken it to the next level!  How can I explain it? Um, let me try...I understand his love for me, and his precise skill as my guide...to the point where my lessons make sense, and I see where he is leading me with his expert guidance and teaching. And I WANT to go where he is guiding me to go. It's mind-blowing, the things of the soul, I have yet to experience! I have begun the steps to train for immortality with a physical body. It is a skill, a highly esoteric one. And the energies are right for everyone else who is ready, to assume their lessons too, with their guides, when it is for them like it is for Ross and me. All the pieces are in place. I don't know how long the process is, nor do I mind. It's fun, it's exciting, and it's a chance to explore something new which thrills me so much to learn...

Ross is permitting me to share this with you. All of it. I never would explain or say if he felt you were not ready for it.

He feels you are ready to have a 'sneak peek' at what is possible in the future for everyone on Surface Gaia.





Ross

(his hands are interlaced, and he is twiddling his thumbs)  I am not knitting.  (he laughs, and is pleased with his own joke--ed).

Nothing could be further from the truth!

I have been very busy guiding Carla up to the point where (points to his eyes--ed) she can SEE!  Where she can decide, 'yes I want to take up this program with my husband' and be completely awake enough to make the decision.

Carla appreciates everything that she has learned!

All of it!

ALL OF IT!

Even the pain.

For it has gotten her--energetically--to where she is Here and Now so she can enjoy it.

Now let the fun begin!


(clap clap--ed--it's that thing he does when he is done talking and it's time to move on to something else)

(he also wants me to sneak a piece of pumpkin pie before I go to sleep--lol--he is so good at 'reading' me...ed)




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple