Friday, November 13, 2015

You Wish! -- Gaia News Briefs 14 November 2015






You Wish!

I am shaking my head slowly from side to side, with a smile, over this:  http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.com/2015/11/judith-kusel-magdalene-and-higher.html

No initiate would ever divulge these secrets. ;)

Not a true one.

Only a 'wanna be'...

LOL




Let's Stir The Pot!

Here are some articles to get you thinking and waking up!





Come and Go

Every few months, a new rank of Lightworkers 'leave the nest' of Doctors With Reiki, and branch out into their own 'thing'.

This has happened twice now, in the course of my work, and my 'fledgelings' always come back to say hello and let me know how they are.

It is the natural way of things. 

This is because Ground Crew awakens in 'waves'.

On my first experience, I felt much pressure and 'PUSH' of spirit to 'wake people up!' and 'write! write! write!'...

One of my closest friends, who was similar in her development, asked me, 'are we done? what's the next project?'..

I smiled. I'm kind of thinking that too.

I am content to just crank my vibration UP as high as it will go, and it amazes me how Spirit keeps guiding me to the right things at the right time to assist me in my progress.

If my high vibration is a 'stretch' and doesn't resonate with you, that's okay too.

That is the beauty of the Life Experience when we are incarnate.  Everyone has their own perceptions, and the freedom to do what they want.




A Comment From Anthony

I shared with him about Weird Al and the Starbucks Cup. He thought it was clever. He asked, 'do you think Starbucks will get mad at him for doing that?'

I didn't think so. Everything Weird Al does is a joke, and celebrities think that if he pokes fun at them, that means on some level they have 'arrived'...I guess?

Then I shared with him my thoughts, after having read the comments to that picture posted on Weird Al FB--I asked, 'What do you think some of those people who think satan is cool are going to do when they meet Ross, the real Ross, up close and see him for what he is?'

Anthony said, 'They are going to shit in their pants, mom. Really. Just poop in the jeans right on the spot.'

I laughed.

He could be right.

He explained how that 'cool' factor is-- it's all part of that whole 'rocker' thing, and how people do that hand sign (he did a shaka by accident, as he showed me, bless him! )

I don't know how it's going to go down, in the end.

I have no expectations.

Only love in my heart for every human being in the planet.  

Even the ones who are hardest to love.

Ross too.




Ross

he is going to pass on this one. (he smiles--ed)

he says, 'I know when to keep my mouth shut!' (he winks--ed)



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Team Captains <3