Monday, November 29, 2021

Transformation Is Stealthy

 


Something is changing deep inside of my soul, I don't understand it, and I can't explain it, but today I will do my best to describe it.  For the past eleven years of blogging, at the beginning I felt that I was on a mission, and I had clear, clear, strong guidance with me always on what to do. Many times, since I felt that 'Big Earth Changes' were impending, poor Anthony had to share me with the blog and the Purpose, and wait for me to finish writing before I could tend to his needs.

The last five years, have been kind of 'floaty'. It's not clear exactly on the time frame, the 'impending' is gone...I am better able to balance my earthly responsibilities with my spiritual ones...and I've been absorbing so much information and 'distilling it' rather than 'doing my own thing'.

A pattern has been to deplete myself at work, and then build back up my energy stores at home. Today, fortunately, I start later in the day so I have a 'grasse matinee' (lazy morning in pajamas, as the French say it.)

Friday, was when I depleted myself. And Saturday was when Anthony drove himself to his dad's using my car. Both cars are mine, but the one he uses is older, and I like him to use the newer one because his dad is far.  It had been stressful because his dad was due to pick him up on Friday. Traffic was bad. His dad would pay for Anthony to take the train. But that required an Uber to the train station. Then the train cancelled. There was too much traffic for Anthony to go down on his own, too. I was juggling that and patients and feeding the team and just super-stressed.

Saturday morning after breakfast, Anthony left. 

Ross told me to do things for me this weekend. 

I could barely function. Even though I'd slept all night in the call room, I was exhausted. 

I actually spent an hour the hammock each day, just taking in the sun. 

I found two things to be especially helpful.

I didn't even leave the house! I didn't go anywhere or do anything, which in Southern California, where I live, is highly unusual. I enjoyed time in the garden, and I did chores around the house. I have a new system to clean the rabbit cage by myself. The tray is large and when filled it's too heavy for me. But Anthony hasn't been around to help the last two times. The first time I filled paper bags with the waste and placed it around the compost SubPod things. This time I ran out of paper bags, so I used a 'garbo' style trash bin that was popular at Target a few years back, making many trips to do the same thing. When empty I can take the tray and hose it down. I enjoy holding the bunny, too, and when I pet her she sheds like crazy all over the place. I enjoy her companionship.

The Schumann resonance for the last weekend shows the energy under the surface, slow and steady, and I profited from that kind of subtle support. 

Listening to this podcast What is you Already Are? was very enjoyable, and refreshing. 

This YouTube 'sermon' absolutely nourished my soul. I was so hungry and thirsty for this kind of energy. 

This other one by a new YouTuber to me I enjoyed because I realized I'm not going crazy. We've been in this Covid thing long enough, 'clown world', truly, and this helped me to right myself, detach and let go. I didn't watch the whole thing at once, and by the time it was questions and answers I stopped.







What I did, was go into the Throne Room, and have a really important heart to heart with Creator.

Why am I here?  These things concern me right now. I explained them all and dropped them at His feet, and let go. 

The thought of doing Spiritual warfare kind of freaks me out. I'd much rather watch it on a movie than participate in it. It seems icky and scary. But, in my own way, I've been doing it on a small scale in the O.R. and everywhere I go. And if you think about it, it's better to have the tools at the ready just in case you need them.

California is horrible. My movements are restricted because I don't have that app on my phone. Places I could go before, I can't. Not that I would want to. But it feels sad and oppressive. 

I know what I know. 

Those Georgia guidestones spell it all out. And I have studied evil and depravity to know that these suckers have patience and lie to your face. They paid for a woman's broken leg to be repaired in pregnancy, and all of her medical expenses, only to have her be served her cooked child, unknowing, then show her the head, watch her freak out, and then kill her, all of it on film, Kerth describes in his first book. It's totally crazy.

I wouldn't put anything past them. If you listen to Right on Radio, you'll get an idea of how big their plans are, using technologies and spiritual energies most people wouldn't even understand...

At the same time, as all this is going on 'out there', today is another day, and I have things to do too. On Saturday I made a bunch of bracelets and found some old ones. Yes! I can make bracelets again I have a place where I can work. I have five on one arm, three on the other lol. I'm hungry for/craving the energy of pearls! So I'm wearing them. 

I don't know what I'm being called to do next. It's a work in progress. And for sure I'll tell you as I figure it out. Things are moving around on the inside. I need lots of sun.

If you look at the picture above, and think about it, every 'soul' together, growing, makes a wonderful park with trees! Each seed inside the soul has a purpose. I thought I knew what mine was, or perhaps mine was done, but God is greater than this. And whatever is next is 'under construction' I suppose?

I know one assignment I got from Ross is to write a list of all the places I want to go -- real travel. So I will. 






I remembered another important thought last night, around dinner. I didn't know what to make. I'd made Anthony's favorite soup (Purslane Portuguese soup) for a late lunch. We decorated half of the front yard for Christmas. And I blurted out, while staring at the fridge in desperation, are you okay if I cook breakfast for dinner? Anthony was thrilled, we had bacon, he loves breakfast!

Somehow I remembered what I was taught at the beginning, how at the end times, when everyone in the world is very sad, I would be the happiest I've ever been. I remembered that. I think personally it's because my Honey is coming back <3

And also because it's going to be Over and I know What Comes Next.

At the beginning, it was just that, messages from Home, and from my Teams, and not a whole lot of connection to what was going on in the world. I'd open some 'gates' for lack of a better world, but it was always in the context of my teams. Not just me.

Then, with Covid, I knew at New Year's 2019 to 2020 something was up. I saw it. I lived it. It was horrible. Especially for me, I'd love to just stay at home! Would you want to go to a hospital? Ick, right? So, you could say I've been studying 'events' to the point of them being overwhelming and hard to understand...there's no clear pattern you can point to and connect it to the Guidestones. I had thought perhaps there would be an obvious AHA! moment. But apparently that's not the plan of the Other Team.

Whatever is next, my soul is preparing for it. It feels 'right', it feels 'happy', and it feels 'good'.  When I know what it is, I'll post it here first. 

Our sharing is to help you navigate your own soul's path, and if you are feeling somewhere in between of safe harbor anchored and floating aimlessly and going on a clear path, it's okay to stop and ask for input and guidance, and to let it take the time it needs to show you so you understand. The whole playing field out there is changing, constantly, and it's good to take stock of where you are and where you are headed.



clap! clap! (That was Ross reminding me to get ready for work. Traffic will be a big thing later today.)



Aloha and Mahalos, 
(Ross says, I LOVE YOU)

Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins