Friday, November 5, 2021

What Time Is It?

 



Today I was reading 2 Peter 3:1-18, and came across a verse that said, 'one day in Heaven is a thousand years on Earth'.

So what did I do?

I did the math!

One hour in Heaven, is forty-one point six Earth years.

One minute in Heaven, is zero point six nine Earth years, or further, two hundred and fifty two days.

One tenth of a minute in Heaven, is twenty five point two days.

And one hundredth of a minute of Heaven time, like what they use to win Olympic races and stuff--is two point five two or just about two and a half days of Earth time.

Of course there isn't any 'Time' in Heaven, but as far as the Bible verse goes, it helps us to understand that the concept of 'Soon' in timeframes can be somewhat distorted.



In that Bible study, Peter talks about people who have grown complacent and said, 'people forget what we remember. That is, that the flood came without warning and many souls were lost (died). Then the Bible says that next is a flood of Fire, and many more will be lost.'

For those of you who watched the Jessie C. /Jeff Right on Radio video, from yesterday's link, you would understand about the gates, the floodgates, the firmament, and the fire. Jessie, as a child opening a gate and getting angry at the people in the room, asked God to take them all off the Earth. Nothing seemed to happen. But then, all the rooms surrounding the room were completely burnt and three thousand people died that day. And the proctor showed her how the clothing was melted onto the corpses of the military workers who were staffing all the rooms. 

For perspective, the Kachina's in Hopi Indian folklore were glowing. They came to teach the tribe how to live better. But one Kachina made the mistake of touching a brave tribe member, and he burnt up to ashes just like that!

I'm not sure if this fire is higher vibration/dimensional mismatch or actual 'combustion' source, but it's something to think about. And Peter reminds us to prepare ourselves and be ready for when the fire hits, that we are blameless and ready for the Lord.



What time is it? 

We need to talk about things that are going on around here these days too. I saw lots of video footage from security cameras of things like kids taking the whole bowl full of candy with them on Halloween, neighbors walking up to the porch and stealing newly delivered twenty-pound bags of dog food, people casing houses...I've read threads on social media from my neighborhood, talking about neighbors who play music really loud at three in the morning, and the police are called, and it gets turned down only to be turned back up when the police leave. It's a common problem. People have installed double pane glass windows, or even moved, because of how rude it is. Our area has a hotline for people who witness theft of catalytic converters to call right away to catch the thief. 

I think in the past, corruption was present, but only at the higher levels, and it was disguised such because the people were in general 'good'. Although there was bad bad things like incest going on, and domestic abuse, People didn't talk about it, so the illusion that things were 'nicer' was still 'out there'. 

Now things are pretty raw. It is what it is and many people are 'letting it all hang out'...in so many ways. 


The Bible verse today reminded us that God knows what's going on, and is long-suffering. There's a plan. 

Remember that saving souls is one of the reasons why this is taking so long. And we are doing our work as healers who are aware of the Big Picture, anchoring the energy and processing the thoughts so any last soul that can be saved, will be saved, before whatever is due to arrive. 


Ross wanted me to share two things. I forgot but the first time I was in the throne room, when I felt the door starting to close, I wanted to say my blessings and goodbyes, but didn't get to finish. The second time I was there, I squeezed in like a salesman puts their foot in the door to keep it open, and handed him a box of See's chocolates. It's the nicest thing there is to give here, to someone. He was deeply moved and appreciated it. I told him to share it with the others...

I popped in to one of those Other Realms again yesterday. And this time, Ross wrapped my body in this white cloth, it's hard to explain but it looked kind of like sheer white with long folds and a cord at the edge. I was like, 'what is he doing is he a fashion designer too?' but I held my arms up and he wrapped it around me kind of like a towel after a shower but lots of layers/wraps and floor length. I didn't judge, I didn't understand, but from what I picked up, it's to help my body heal and look younger. I still have to do the work, but it's to help my body now transform somehow I guess because he acted like it's a really nice gift/caring thing to do for a loved one Back Home. 


For extra credit I'm going to attach a video here click for the link. It's about forty minutes. The beginning is really difficult, and I actually watched the voice transcript of it instead of listening until you get to the end. This child is really, really, traumatized. Not unlike many of our 'movers and shakers' from the 'Lucy Fair E.N.' upbringing. You can see how there's no attachment, no empathy. The part if you scoot past the sad stuff, where you need to turn on the volume for sure, is when they send her out of the adopted home for therapy. And THAT is the miracle. Listening to the therapy lady say what kind of kids she's rehabilitated is extremely powerful. You can see also, at the end, how the abused child has found her self-esteem and her sense of self-worth again. She's a totally different person.  God can do miracles, and this is what happened for her. And for her brother and parents, too. 



Ross says this is enough for today. We love you and are always praying for you with our blessing. And here is the Schumann resonance which is really 'heating up'!




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins