Saturday, November 6, 2021

Something Wonderful

 



This was the road I took to medical school, driving with my Honda Civic four door loaded with all my belongings that I didn't put on the moving truck. I took a side path to Santa Maria, California, and spent the night at the house of Barbara Matthias.

I knew Barbara from my husband's family. Their family friend was Anna Maagdenberg, who introduced them to Barbara. I've met her at Mark's parent's house, and also, on a short trip before Easter to Santa Maria. 

I don't know why, but I was thinking about Barbara. I've written about my experiences with her, earlier, in the blog. But I looked online, and was delighted to find this short video. I was so glad to hear her voice and see her again.

In the comments section, it appears she may have passed. She went to live in a convent in Mexico. 

I think you will enjoy this video, and how close the relationship to Blessed Mother is. 

Have a wonderful weekend!


Ross nods and smiles. He's very happy and glowing and content.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,
Ross and Carla
The Couple