Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Playing With Fire

 



This morning on my way to work, I realized I'd forgotten to do the 'glass dome' meditation. And in a hurry, I decided to place a glass dome over my whole metropolitan area, miles and miles around me with where I was in the center. I was able to manage the energy, and surprisingly it worked! I also thought to program it to repeat daily forever, just in case if I forgot or wasn't able to do it anymore. I could see the individuals leaving their houses, and bubbling off the Light surrounding them.

Sure enough at work, it was a delightful day.

One of the things I've noticed, as a remedy for the psychological trauma of the lockdowns, is saying the formal pleasantries, such as 'good morning'. At the gas station the other day, I spoke with the attendant. I commented on the weather, and also, how I'm wondering when KOST will switch to the all-Holiday music format. He was like, 'wait! WHAT?'It turns out he is from Arizona. They have different radio stations there, he didn't know this one, because during the year it is 'easy listening'. He's in his twenties. But once he understood, he confessed that he loves the holidays, and actually, when my car was full, wished me goodbye saying 'Happy Holidays!'

Be sure to practice these small social interactions as they are extremely healing both to yourself and the other. 

Did you know that 'Meta' means 'dead' in Hebrew?

Fascinating...

This YouTube video  deeply affected me. I loved learning about the songs that are 'keys' of sorts. I wanted to learn more about them. I've only seen half the video, I haven't had time to finish it yet, but I will.

Last night we watched the Atlanta Braves win the World Series. It meant so much to me, it made it seem like there is justice somewhere in the world, that something somewhere was fair and right, and that Divine Justice (cheaters never prosper) was carried out in a world when the commissioner of baseball had only given Houston basically a slap on the wrist. For their 'scandal'.

I was listening to KRTH 101 and driving the long drive to work, and thinking about how grateful I was to God and Jesus that Atlanta won, and I was able to see it...when all of a sudden...BOOP!

Jessie C was in that Spirit realm space!

I was confused and asked her what was happening?

I understood without her saying, that this was a portal/gate that had opened up, due to the music and gratitude. She nodded, and since she was on the right, I followed where he nod was telling me to look to the left. There, was the Throne Room. 

Jesus was sitting on it. Very relaxed and casual. And I looked at him, again, full of wonder and curiosity. What exactly got me here? And why?

He had a present for Jessie. He took it like, from his pocket or something. It was about the size of an envelope but thick, shaped almost like an ingot. About seven and a half inches, by five inches, and around three inches thick. It was heavy but not like metal. It was wrapped in parchment, and there was like a point like the part of an envelope in the middle of where it seals. I took it and walked across the hall to give it to Jessie.  She turned and opened it, but from the angle I couldn't see. 

I sensed that the 'window' was going to close soon. But I had to ask Jessie one last question. It wasn't lunch meat, like the stuff God told her to give to the people, was it? I was deeply concerned that her gift wouldn't be nice, and instead it was just a packet of lunch meat. She assured me it wasn't lunch meat. 

Then I went back to the hall to spent the last moments with Jesus, and I thanked Him profusely for letting me see him there, and visit. 

Then boom!

Song was over, window was closed. I was back here.


I got into that by accident.

But on the way home, the same song came on the radio. Could I find gratitude and pop in to the throne room again?

I was thankful for my work. Really, truly thankful. And BOOM!

There I was again. I could see better. Tall ceiling, kind of blue tinge to it. Narrow hall. Very narrow for the architecture, built of like, marble?

This time, Jessie was telling me to look up (tap tap tap to get my attention). I noticed the ceiling. Look down (tap tap tap) I saw like through a long narrow window in the floor, almost like, between two layers, and some lights. I guessed it's another room or something? I wasn't sure if this was in space or where, you know, like the New Jerusalem on board or something?

Jesus called me to him, and in an instant I was there. He explained that what Jessie was trying to tell me, is that this was that fire/light she has spoken about in the video. He took some of it and touched me with it.

It tickled. And tingled. 

I liked it.

Starting with my right arm, he gave me more and more of it. Until I sparkled. He told me to hold that sparkle for one hour. I just let that electricity kind of mix with gratitude and joy. 

The song was over before I knew it, but the electricity/fire was kind of a fun exercise for me to do.

I also was told to 'do something nice for me' on the way home. So I stopped by a store that had a coupon special, and picked up buckwheat groats for breakfast (Pocono brand is my favorite!) and a few other things. Including, at Ross' insistence, not one but two nail polishes. I haven't done my nails, and like he said, what I have are summer colors. I need something for the fall.


The last thing to share, is from Raphael. He told me to wait till the end, but it happened mid-day.

One of my patients today had not one but two separate cancers. A totally nice patient. So kind, so calm. The spouse was really nice too. I was reflecting on this patient after the case. And I prayed to Archangel Raphael, to help him. I was sincere. I asked him to be with this patient, like He was with Tobias' son in the book of Tobit. (It really is one of the best stories, one of my favorites, in the whole Bible. It's in the Catholic bible, the book of Tobit.)

Raphael, was deeply touched, and said quietly, that this was the nicest thing I've ever asked or said to him. 

It was my faith, I think, in asking for him to care for this poor patient who has so much to endure...and knowing he could help so much. 

So that's that.


Tomorrow is another day. I'm not sure what it will bring. But I'm so very, very grateful for today. 

Good night. And God Bless You.



clap! clap!

(Ross waves hello and smiles big! He says "I am ready to make my great appearance!")


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who are very much in Love.